• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making sure I have why SMT is 1-A correct. (as well as some other things SMT Related.)

I've read the threads but I've gotten arguments wrong in the past. (just check my Joker thread where I fundamentally misunderstand the CU). and sorry for asking something like this again. but this is more to understand smt as a whole rather then just 1 character.

So basically from what I understand.

The Human world is 2-A (I'm curious for the source on that.)
the Expance trancends it as well as all past present and future which is Low 1-C.

and the Buddah Exists in Atziluth or Kadath Mandala? (both seem to be where Demons/archatypes are summoned from based on my reading? but I'm likely reading it wrong.) which exists above the expance and Nirvanha in the Digital devil saga light novel is described as transending Dimensions. putting Kadath Mandala above all dimensions. Which is backed up by Devil surviver 2 explaining higher dimensions don't have Coordinates at all.

and this is all contained in the Tree of Life. and above that is the collective unconcious.

I probably should have made this before the joker thread. Oh well.

I have. three times.
But I'm also really bad at understanding things at times. So I'm making sure I have things correct.
I'm also asking for a source of the infinite multiverse for the mortal world which I don't see covered in the cosmology blog.

At this point you might as well just take the time to read the cosmology blog.
also I understand you are trying to be helpful. but just "read the blog" doesn't help me in all my questions. such as understanding why the human world is considered 2-A.
because I'm clearly struggling to understand the blog. I've read it, but I don't see why it says the Human world is Infinite. Simply stuff such as
there are as many YHVH heads as stars in the sky, the alma network being made up of billions of universes, and "countless realities" being mentioned.

higher dimensions don't have Coordinates at all.

No, its just that 1 place Fumi was in

transending Dimensions

No, its transcending the concept of dimensions and having no distance/space

also I understand you are trying to be helpful. but just "read the blog" doesn't help me in all my questions. such as understanding why the human world is considered 2-A.
because I'm clearly struggling to understand the blog. I've read it, but I don't see why it says the Human world is Infinite. Simply stuff such as
there are as many YHVH heads as stars in the sky, the alma network being made up of billions of universes, and "countless realities" being mentioned.
It shouldn't be 2-A, people call it 2-A because Amala is infinite, which doesn't even prove that there are infinite universes in it. Its accepted as 2-A for that reason, though, and there might be an endless universes statement somewhere

also I understand you are trying to be helpful. but just "read the blog" doesn't help me in all my questions.
because I'm clearly struggling to understand the blog.
I think you have a more intuitive understanding of the blog than you give yourself credit for. Most of what you posted is correct, and I think the blog makes its points explicitly clear.

The Human world is 2-A (I'm curious for the source on that.)
YHVH heads as stars in the sky, the alma network being made up of billions of universes, and "countless realities" being mentioned.
Those "countless realities" are the infinite multiverse. There's also an interview where the developers directly state Megami Tensei is an infinite multiverse, but I'd need to dig it back up.

the Expance trancends it as well as all past present and future which is Low 1-C.
True. The Expanse transcends the 4D multiverse, thus making it 5D.

Buddah Exists in Atziluth or Kadath Mandala? (both seem to be where Demons/archatypes are summoned from
and Nirvanha in the Digital devil saga light novel is described as transending Dimensions. putting Kadath Mandala above all dimensions.
True. Buddhas ascend to the Kadath Mandala/Atziluth/Nirvana (all three are simply different names for the same location), a realm transcendent of the very concept of dimensions where Demons, Gods, Personas, Shadows, etc exist in their archetypal forms.

Which is backed up by Devil surviver 2 explaining higher dimensions don't have Coordinates at all.
She's not saying all of the higher dimensions in Megami Tensei lack the concept of coordinates, just to be clear. She's saying that the Akasha Stratum, the medium through which Administrators manipulate the Akashic Record, wouldn't use the "linear" concept of coordinates.

and this is all contained in the Tree of Life. and above that is the collective unconcious.
Well, part of the Collective Unconsciousness. The Monado Mandala is above the Tree of Life, but the Kadath Mandala is part of The Tree, since the Atziluth is also the Archetypal world.

I think you have a more intuitive understanding of the blog than you give yourself credit for. Most of what you posted is correct, and I think the blog makes its points explicitly clear.

Those "countless realities" are the infinite multiverse. There's also an interview where the developers directly state Megami Tensei is an infinite multiverse, but I'd need to dig it back up.

True. The Expanse transcends the 4D multiverse, thus making it 5D.

True. Buddhas ascend to the Kadath Mandala/Atziluth/Nirvana (all three are simply different names for the same location), a realm transcendent of the very concept of dimensions where Demons, Gods, Personas, Shadows, etc exist in their archetypal forms.

She's not saying all of the higher dimensions in Megami Tensei lack the concept of coordinates, just to be clear. She's saying that the Akasha Stratum, the medium through which Administrators manipulate the Akashic Record, wouldn't use the "linear" concept of coordinates.

Well, part of the Collective Unconsciousness. The Monado Mandala is above the Tree of Life, but the Kadath Mandala is part of The Tree, since the Atziluth is also the Archetypal world.
I've found the interview in question. Here's the quote:
The world of Shin Megami Tensei doesn’t exist in isolation, rather it’s just one of an infinite number of parallel dimensions. By the same token, our world is also nothing more than one of these concurrent realities. It’s because of this setting that we were able to include demons from all mythologies and cultures without worrying about their eastern or western origins.

The SMT cosmology blog should explain what tier each realm is
The verse page and CRT already do so.

Bruh just look at the cosmology blog
Bruh like I said in another thread I have 3 times I've done so 2 or so more since then. I was just getting clarifications. Also the cosmology blog only links more vauge lines of an infinite multiverse. Unlike the other's in this thread that links defenitive "infinite multiverse" statements.

I hate this "LOOK AT THE BLOG" mindset as if someone could look at the blog and still not have any questions. It also doesn't help those who are confused even after looking at the blog. And is likely to just frustrate them more. Very much like it does to me.

Last edited:
Back