• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Malcador the Sigillite vs Deathstroke (Post-Flashpoint)

Combatant 1
Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg

Malcador the Sigillite

Combatant 2
DS%2Bwith%2BGodkiller.jpg

Deathstroke (Post-Flashpoint)

Location & Rules
070625_versailles_hmed_1p.fit-760w.jpg

Hall of Mirrors, Palace of Versailles.

• Win by any means.
  • Deathstroke is at his 4B version.
  • Both are in character.
  • Two Rounds: Round 1 is Speed equal, Round 2 is Speed unequal.

I'm pretty sure this is just a stomp for Malcador in both rounds. Deathstroke scales to Superman who in turn scales to Mogo who's AP was 2.7 kilofoe. Meanwhile Malcador survived a punch from Lorgar who's comparable to Sanguinius who has an AP of 3.5 gigafoe. Granted, Superman is superior to Mogo and Malcador survivng the punch was a casual blow, but the gap between it is still pretty big. That plus Malcador's 1-B hax which Deathstroke doesn't resist the majority of makes both rounds essentially stomps.

You know I sometimes wonder why Malcador doesn't have all that many matches and then I realize that he scales to one of the highest 4-B APs on the site and is haxed and smurfed enough to murder most of 4-B as a tier. There is a reason why 40K characters are the third strongest 4-Bs on the site

You know I sometimes wonder why Malcador doesn't have all that many matches and then I realize that he scales to one of the highest 4-B APs on the site and is haxed and smurfed enough to murder most of 4-B as a tier. There is a reason why 40K characters are the third strongest 4-Bs on the site
Mhm

Back