• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

steves first movie is used here

rogers: 8

carter: 3

incon: 2

Last edited:
They dont fight and instead f**k

Hmm they are very similar basically having the same abilities, I feel like it would be incon just cause they are so similar.

Tbf it enhances who you where and lets be honest I have a feeling pre-serum carter was physically superior to pre-serum Steve, now I could see Steve having some advantages but Carter was a skilled fighter even before the serum.

I say Cap would be physically superior because it basically unlocks all your physical potential and Steve would have more or at least the same amount of potential as Peggy but Steve at least later definitely has superior skills Carter was way more brash.

I say Cap would be physically superior because it basically unlocks all your physical potential and Steve would have more or at least the same amount of potential as Peggy but Steve at least later definitely has superior skills Carter was way more brash.
I’m pretty sure the serum amplifies everything that is inside

Again the serum takes what's inside not outside, therefore what's outside is irrelevant as shown when the same serum made red skull a peak human highly skilled operative is equal to if not inferior to Cap
Red skull took an incomplete version of the serum.

But remember the doctor's words, the Soldier was not ready more so than the man, Red Skull even says that the side effect made him deformed, there was no implication it was a weaker serum.

But remember the doctor's words, the Soldier was not ready more so than the man, Red Skull even says that the side effect made him deformed, there was no implication it was a weaker serum.
I do remember and I have. You think I haven’t watched the movie?

Nope, I'm explaining my point. Even if you may remember, it can still be lacking of forefront in your mind, I find many things do the same to mine.

Wasn't the only difference that Erkstine forgot to put in some kinda acid that prevented the skin burning?
It basically goes like
  • His original formula wasn't complete, which is the one Red Skull took. Though as Erkstine said the issues with the deformities is because Red Skull rather than the serum
  • He perfected it by the time of Captain America
  • Zemo made his version of it for Winter Solider, though it was over a much longer period of time in terms of injections
  • They stole Stark's Vita-Ray infused Serum to make the new breed of USSR Super Soliders
  • The US did their own version with Reinstein sometime after Stark, using the same Vita-Ray infused serum
  • Banner eventually made his own version, where the activation element was Gamma Radiation rather than Vita Radiation, the result being a hyper activation of the serum and the creation of Hulk/Abomination
  • Nagel eventually made his own version of the serum. Due to not needing a chamber, they were also likely already infused with Vita-Radiation
For Red Skull we actually have a clear in-universe example of the physical change not being because the serum was bad. When Abomination took his first doses he started to undergo notable physical changes, including his spine becoming far more prominent along with his other bones.

I do think Cap is likely more experienced and skilled than Carter is, seeing as he's partaken in more battles than Carter has thus far. Plus we see Cap being able to hold himself against a much wider variety of opponents like Black Panther, Spider-Man, the winter soldier, Loki (Who is able to hold himself against an expert combatant like Thor), that Black Order couple who's names I forgot, and even Thanos, who is thousands of years old and has many years of combat experience, and even fought a younger version of himself (Although he was holding back). So yeah, in terms of skill feats, I think Cap > Carter.

I think Carter being stronger than Cap is questionable but I rather make a CRT to change that. But going off purely what's on the profiles and assuming Carter => Cap physically, considering we do see Captain America being able to contend with opponents stronger than him (Like when Mjolnir Cap fought Thanos), I think it's safe to say Cap should take this skill. I vote Steve with Mid Difficulty

Last edited:
I do think Cap is likely more experienced and skilled than Carter is, seeing as he's partaken in more battles than Carter has thus far. Plus we see Cap being able to hold himself against a much wider variety of opponents like Black Panther, Spider-Man, the winter soldier, Loki (Who is able to hold himself against an expert combatant like Thor), that Black Order couple who's names I forgot, and even Thanos, who is thousands of years old and has many years of combat experience, and even fought a younger version of himself (Although he was holding back). So yeah, in terms of skill feats, I think Cap > Carter.

From the OP:
steves first movie is used here

Back