• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mami probably. Gilthunder is slightly faster, being Mach 800+ to Mami being >> 600+ Homura, but she has Passo to boost her speed, and while Gilthunder can probably take a few bullets, her ranged game is insane compared to his own. This isn't even counting ribbon traps.

Granted, if they end up in CQC she is screwed, but they probably won't

Mami legs gives her the win~

Ribbon Traps + Speed boost + Guns means she is gonna end up in a ranged fight, which i believe she has the advantage.

What's Gilth usual tactic in a fight?

To me, it's a game of keep away for Mami because her durability is lower.

One of Gil's signature moves is to travel like lightning in the sky and drop down on the enemy, that's how he met Meliodas in the Forest of Dreams. He can use this to close the distance quickly.

He can also call down lightning normally for ranged attacks, but Mami's are superior in that aspect.

Ranged Fight : Mami wins (Guns + Ribbon Traps gg)

CQC: Gilth wins (Can close the distance between his enemy).

Hmm considering this can go either way, i will vote inconclusive for now.

ALRF stay away from my waifu ovo

Mami does tend to maintain her distance in general. She did against Kyoko, most of the fight against Homura, and during pretty much every fight against the witches

Also keep in mind, while Mami isn't as fast as a lightning (Mach 1200) she is faster than Mach 600 people, and that's without speed amp. She can't dodge point blank, but she can dodge them easily if she is a few metres away

Mami can also bind people near her btw. Tocca and Regale are a thing. And she can use Flawless Leg of Gold to throw a Low 7-B+ kick if needed, but it won't help unless she binds him beforehand

I think that the versatility that ribbons give to Mami is priceless..she can just keep her range and fire a barrage of bullets ,rebellion style,while the ribbon traps/clones will act as a safety net if he evet closes the distance gap! My vote goes to mami..unless someone counter argues of course!

Note1:i forgot about mamis absolute terrority ability that will help her countet some of the magic attacks.

>but it won't help unless she binds him beforehand

Kinky~

Hmmm so many options....

I suppose so, @Kaltias. Both he and his father Zaratras do that a lot of times, but I'll see if a CRT can be made on it specifically.

My next question would be if she has anything in her arsenal besides Flawless Leg of Gold for close quarters combat. Gilthunder should be able to take attacks in the tier, he's been fighting foes that are in it for a while such as Meliodas and other demons.

If the ribbons can be blown away or charred to a crisp, Gilthunder can invoke lightning around himself in order to break free.

Gilthunder would likely lose his head for her legs if he gets in close combat.

Thou, except for legs she has nothing for close combat not even her head.

Nah, don't think so. I mean, she can technically use guns in CQC like she did against Homura, but it wouldn't end well for her.

I mean, they can, but they are Low 7-B ribbons

Wait i didn't change my vote?

Huh

I changed my vote to Mami for Karu reasons

Mami: 7 (Fate, Zeed, Chaos, Karutiasu, ARLF, Homu Sweet Homu, Blanked)

Gilthunder: 0

Inconclusive: 0

This can be added now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back