• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To celebrating Semiramis get added in FGO,i made an match featuring our queen of asyria,agaisnt an ribbons magical girl,Mami Tomoe (if this is stomp close it,but i hope not).

-Semiramis and Mami in character

-Mami in the inside of Garden of Babylon,start point is the outdoor

-Win via death

-Speed was already equal

SemiramisGallery
Tomoe.Mami.full.1777813

VS

-Mami : 0

-Semiramis : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

Edit : Because the Semi vote are debunked,i will reset it to zero again,so an rematch is begin!!

Can we like conclude a thread with Mami before starting others? She has more ongoing matches than Homura...

I wish

I've wanted to make a Mami match. But instead it's just Spam Spam Spam with little if any thought out into the match itself.

• Clap, Clap, Clap

Honestly if she has to fight a Servant, why you don't use the super skilled Saber that fought Zoro a few days ago so it becomes a skill fight, which at least is an interesting debate?

Because the whole point of this thread was to celebrate Semiramis coming to FGO

Why Mami I don't know, don't ask me.

Fair enough.

I'd suggest the other two 7-A magical girls but one is a glass cannon and the other can't die... A 7-A Wraith maybe?

For Elisa it kinda is. She is basically Mami but less skilled, no ribbons or forcefields and much lower volume of fire. However it isn't a huge issue for the 7-A Wraith

@Gar

Saddly no ribbons gg,GoB is hella big,and the whole corridor is more like an labyrinth thou......she at least must find Semiramis before she will get killed by an Semiramis arsenal.At least this is not really stomp you know,and this is IMO my best match for Mami aside Kurumi vs Mami.

Also i will stop using Mami a while after this thread so lets serious.

@Newendigo

I'm really sorry for spamming an character,because i kinda blind,hoping for an good discussion,but the result is "stomp""mismatch",etc,and only three of my thread are successful.If i'm spamming Mami again,i wll let my self get banned.

As i know yes,but Mami in the character so she will not unleash that thing quickly (she will unleash an infinite size ribbons if she bloodlusted).

Do you even watch Madoka Magica or read it or anything? She spams that shit like a mother in character.

Hell she uses a Ribbon first thing before fighting Homura

Well then my memories f**ked me again,sorry.

Now i remember,Mami can just manipulate her ribbons as shlied or anything to defend herself,but the problem how long she defend herself until she meet Semiramis? if Semi want she can unleash Bashmu to attack Mami,also Semi can control all of corridor to make Mami confused.

Alright then,so she will be survived for a long time thanks to her ribbons (because you said her ribbons are high 7A i think she will be fine get attacked by Bashmu).

But there is stamina issues,she will get exhausted badly after a long journey to find Semi while Semi is still fresh and mocking her.

Forgive me, But I remember the ribbons being like, incredibly lengthy (Christ almighty that comes off terrible)

If the beginning of Homura vs Mami is anything to go by, they're large enough to hold Semiramis down, she can't summon the arena instantly, in fact it takes a lot of time.

So not nigh infinite? still she can at least survive for a long periode.Also Semiramis is already summon her arena here.

@Kal

At least join this discussion and voting,Kal.

I mean, Semiramis usually floods the room she's fighting in with poison in-character.

According to the OP, Mami is outside of the Gardens of Babylon, meaning that Semiramis is inside at the control and is waiting to blast Mami to bits with the powerful laser cannons strewn throughout the ship.

Each spell she casts is powerful enough to blast through A-Rank Magic Resistance, being vastly more powerful than Medea's beams which can kill Berserker. The only two people to take a direct hit and survive are Astolfo (who has an Anti-Magic Noble Phantasm) and Jeanne (who magic bounces right off of).

@Repp

What i mean is,Mami is already in the GoB,but in the outdoor before entering the gate,thats what i mean Repp.

Alright a few things. Mami's ribbons can be long enough to bind a skyscraper, or the space surrounding Patricia.

She can summon them from beneath the ground.

She has sensing on city wide scale at least and she can see invisible enemies.

All magical girls are poison resistant + can't really die as long as the soul gem is intact/not corrupted.

Mami battles people who control pocket dimensions daily.

Also High 7-A shields

Well still,i think the stamina issue will be the problem with Mami,also Smiramis is clever,she can summon any kind of trap or anything unexpectely by Mami,also there is Bashmu,divine mosnter that Semi have.

Then how amazing her stamina comparing to Semiramis High stamina? i doubt Mami stamina will get reduced each of running across the corrider while Semi is here sitting and waiting.

An half stamina Mami vs full stamina Semi if Mami find her will be bad to IMO......

Edit : anyway i will goes sleep now

Actually I meant that realistically speaking, stamina won't be a factor at all. Doubt that this fight will last a day or more.

Anyway is Semiramis the kind of person that wait using the labyrinth as a trap to weaken the enemy?

Because that's exactly what witches do and Mami kills them regularly, so it won't work

@Kaltias

Not really. Sure, she barricades herself in her Hanging Gardens, but she can hold her own with her gratuitous usage of Sikera Usum as well as her EX-Rank magical beams that are vastly superior to spells that can kill Berserker.

During her fight with Mordred she maintains the upper hand the entire time by never allowing her to get within striking range and always encumbering her with chains. She was also wary enough to stop any attacks with her barriers while continuously poisoning the area to make Mordred unable to fight.

How good is the poison resistance? Because Semiramis can turn all of the air in the room into hydra poison if she wants to, and hydra poison is so painful that both Chiron and Heracles killed themselves to get rid of it, after taking a much smaller dose than Mami would be here.

Also, does Mami use any sort or magical energy like mana, ki, chakra, etc. for her powers? Because Semi can turn that into poison, too.

hmmm.... the magical girls are resistant not immune right? how resistant are they anyway? since Semi is assassin(and caster at the same time, she has the skill dual class) of the age of the god, I'm pretty sure AoG casters are pretty potent

@NEH @Shiro

Well as i know,their body is already dead,so IMO they can resist poison altough not too much,correct me if i wrong.

Anyway are you two voting?

NotEvenHuman said:
How good is the poison resistance? Because Semiramis can turn all of the air in the room into hydra poison if she wants to, and hydra poison is so painful that both Chiron and Heracles killed themselves to get rid of it, after taking a much smaller dose than Mami would be here.
Also, does Mami use any sort or magical energy like mana, ki, chakra, etc. for her powers? Because Semi can turn that into poison, too.

AFAIK, Magical Girls are by default resistant to poison an diseases due to their body being just simply corpses that work as vessels for their Soul Gems.

Well, they have magic, which came from their Soul Gems, so if Semis can turn their magic un to poison, she can poison their Gems?

well, that doesn't mean she knows how to do 'that' right? like how Kyubey inflicted pain to sayaka, or how Homura changed her body through her soul gem, iirc they can still feel pain, etc. from their bodies but not that much anymore, if the poison worked and slowed down mami, and summoned Basmu, Basmu can easily devour Mami(insert headless mami), but yeah, I'm still waiting for the confirmation

@Newendigo

If Semi can turn the gems become poisonus,it while be deangerous for Mami.So Semi have an advantages here aside her arsenal.

@Shiro

Plz....no headless joke to my Mami.......

actually, yeah they get their magical energy from their soulgems, if magical energy has turned into poison...... I'm claiming Semiramis wins by this one

Back