• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mandalorian Downgrade

Dean's physical feat listed in the profile seems highly questionable to me.
Scaling some left-wing nameless opponents to Chewbacca's comic achievement looks very weak.
As well as the moment when Dean's kick on the breastplate causes visible agony on the enemy's face. This is not how it works. Put a metal helmet on your head and ask your friend to tap it with a hammer. You will be hurt.
In addition, there are many points in the series that do not allow the characters to have physical 9-A feats. Huge damage from small explosions, damage from blows of ordinary soldiers, large animals, and the inability to knock out the steel grate from the leg in the last series.
Seriously, why didn't others think about it?

I'm on the fence, how about what we did with other Star Wars charcters. Have the downgrade set for physical durability attacks, but keep the downgrade for verifiable things like blaster shots.

I have no complaints about inventory and technologies, and everything looks reliable. The only problem is the physical characteristics of the characters.
I think someone should make changes to the page, and lowering the level to 9-C physically would be wise.

You can call other staff directly if needed. This should be a quick matter.

I'm going to say that if the downgrade should happen, it should be set to 9-B, not 9-C, as he can physically destroy robots with his own hands, or at least can damage people who have been shown to physically be able to do so.

Back