• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's the scan also Nvm it was the Operator instead judging by it's Height also sorry if the quality is bad but anyway Operator might have a minor shapeshifting (btw I'm too lazy to send the other feats but y'all can check the issue 1 of marble hornets to find it)
From what I saw at the end of issue 1, it's not the Operator, the Operator causes Jessica to see people that way, like a shadow or something.
Shot061.png

So, it's probably Perception Manipulation.

Btw, thanks for sharing the comics.

From what I saw at the end of issue 1, it's not the Operator, the Operator causes Jessica to see people that way, like a shadow or something.
Shot061.png

So, it's probably Perception Manipulation.

Btw, thanks for sharing the comics.
ohhh I see now and no problem also will Skully get a Profile?

I just finished watching the marble hornets movie, some feats I noticed are the « proxy » at the beginning smashing a car window and killing a girl, the operator smashing glass and breaking open a locked door.
I also think he should have possession powers as he clearly possessed the body of the guy that killed his daughter and his wife as when he stopped strangling his wife, we could see the operator’s hand going from a tight grip to loosening.

I just finished watching the marble hornets movie, some feats I noticed are the « proxy » at the beginning smashing a car window and killing a girl, the operator smashing glass and breaking open a locked door.
I also think he should have possession powers as he clearly possessed the body of the guy that killed his daughter and his wife as when he stopped strangling his wife, we could see the operator’s hand going from a tight grip to loosening.
looks good tbh

Also I think we could enhance the operators lifting Strength to at least peak human cuz when he possessed Milo’s body he threw Sarah very far away.
@TheShape03 do you agree on giving the operator possession? (Although it should be noted that it only works if the other is or completely mentally unstable or dead)

do you agree on giving the operator possession? (Although it should be noted that it only works if the other is or completely mentally unstable or dead)
I'm pretty sure that's not possession, since possession includes entering (literally) the body or mind of the victim.

Summary​

Possession is the ability of a character to take control of another character by entering their mind, body, or soul. It is different from mind control, as it is done internally instead of externally. Traditionally in folklore and fiction, demons and ghosts most often have this power. Possession allows for many characters to escape death by hopping from one body to another, making it difficult to kill them.

Types​

• Mental Possession: The user possesses the victim by entering their mind or projecting their consciousness into their body so that they can control them.
  • Physical Possession: The user possesses the victim by entering their body and controlling them from the inside out.
  • Spiritual Possession: The user possesses the victim by entering their body with their own soul and taking control of their actions.
Instead, The Operator's ability is performed externally.

In the case of Dan Wittlocke and Eli, he controlled their actions, but clearly outside of their bodies. So I think Mental Manipulation is the right thing to do in this case.

In Milo's case (The Operator was also outside of Milo's body when Milo started killing Charlie and Sara, we can see The Operator for a second or two in the forest while Milo's corpse chases Sara), taking it as Mental Manipulation doesn't make sense, since the dead don't think. So I think Necromancy works.

I'm pretty sure that's not possession, since possession includes entering (literally) the body or mind of the victim.

Instead, The Operator's ability is performed externally.

In the case of Dan Wittlocke and Eli, he controlled their actions, but clearly outside of their bodies. So I think Mental Manipulation is the right thing to do in this case.

In Milo's case (The Operator was also outside of Milo's body when Milo started killing Charlie and Sara, we can see The Operator for a second or two in the forest while Milo's corpse chases Sara), taking it as Mental Manipulation doesn't make sense, since the dead don't think. So I think Necromancy works.
Fair enough, what about the ls feat?

It should also be noted in his power bestowal that he can boosts others strength as the guy at the beginning easily smashed a car window and killed a girl and that Milo was able to kill a guy with like 3 hits from a metal pole and throw Sarah at insane distance

It should also be noted in his power bestowal that he can boosts others strength as the guy at the beginning easily smashed a car window and killed a girl and that Milo was able to kill a guy with like 3 hits from a metal pole and throw Sarah at insane distance
And he would also scale above those feats imo

He should still scale above imo plus he gave him this strength
He cannot scale above other characters without statements or feats that show him surpassing them. The feat is not very impressive either, I mean, throwing a woman weighing 57-60 kg a few meters is not impossible for a human in good shape, as far as we know, the Operator simply reanimated his corpse and forced him to kill Sara and Charlie, other than that there is no evidence that he increased his stats.
It should also be noted in his power bestowal that he can boosts others strength as the guy at the beginning easily smashed a car window and killed a girl
People in real life can do that.
and throw Sarah at insane distance
It doesn't really seem to throw her very far, and the Sara actress weighs less than average (the average weight worldwide is 62 kg, the Sara actress weighs between 57 and 60 kg).

should he not upscale milo Just like how arrival slenderman upscales Kate and charile?
In The Arrival it is implied that the Proxies are powered by Slenderman, Charlie is literally a malnourished and rotting child and has 9-C feats, in addition to Kate having supernatural abilities such as creating illusions. So they are completely different cases.
also did anyone here read the issue 2 of the comics?
Yes, and I added the little that the Operator demonstrated there to the profile.

I am currently reviewing the interviews and watching the series with the creators' comments, since I found out that there are important statements there, like this:

In The Arrival it is implied that the Proxies are powered by Slenderman, Charlie is literally a malnourished and rotting child and has 9-C feats, in addition to Kate having supernatural abilities such as creating illusions. So they are completely different cases.

Yes, and I added the little that the Operator demonstrated there to the profile.

I am currently reviewing the interviews and watching the series with the creators' comments, since I found out that there are important statements there, like this:
fair

Well, I've decided that I'm too lazy to watch all the THAC interviews (especially since there are more than 60 of them and the few I've seen don't contain much important information, not to mention that there are also several quite long streams...) and the series with the creators' comments (I just finished watching the series, watching it again right now is not something I want to do). If at some point I feel like looking at all that, I'll just make another CRT with the information I find.

Well, I've decided that I'm too lazy to watch all the THAC interviews (especially since there are more than 60 of them and the few I've seen don't contain much important information, not to mention that there are also several quite long streams...) and the series with the creators' comments (I just finished watching the series, watching it again right now is not something I want to do). If at some point I feel like looking at all that, I'll just make another CRT with the information I find.
I think we already found enough information I think we'll miss a few stuff (due to the 3rd issue of MH comics but this can be added later and we already have wall level Operator stuff anyway)

I don't think Operator have superhuman Physical Characteristics Considering his feats are basically peak human so maybe keep it as Peak human physical characteristics and only put superhuman stuff to when He grows in size

I don't think Operator have superhuman Physical Characteristics Considering his feats are basically peak human so maybe keep it as Peak human physical characteristics and only put superhuman stuff to when He grows in size
Apparently the fact that he grows in size is enough for the superhuman stuff

Back