• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mari vs Othinus

i will say this will end as inconclusive but for the sake of dicsussions:

i go with mari,

she has Unknow. (Controls countless worlds of opportunities associated with the past, present and future of the Red Manten Aquarium; can use all the energy of the Red Manten Aquarium to create a personal world, almost no different from the real (containing planets, stars, etc.)) as AP,

othinus has a countable number, Universe level+

note that "worlds" in maris AP seem to mean "universes"...

PS: mari is acausual while othinus can manipulate time but isnt free of it herself :)

so...i go with Mari due to seemingly bigger hax :/

this is tough but base on what I'vs read on both of their files and I give my vote to Othinus on a technical point and its only a slight difference. they are both able to creat world but both have different means to, one uses 'Phases' while the other actualy creates worlds. however there is one difference I find between the two in this ability they have; Mari is connected to Red Manten Aquarium while Othinus is not connected to it giving her a slight advantage since Mari can't influence her but Othinus can manipulate laws of worlds not her own.

Power of a Magic God (Volume 1 Chapter 1 part 6):

All living creatures would eventually die, an apple dropped from above would fall down, and 1+1=2. You would be able to take those kinds of natural and unchangeable rules of the world, destroy them, rewrite them, and create new ones. You could make 1+1=3, make an apple dropped from below fall up, and make all dead creatures eventually be revived. Magicians called such a being a magic god.

Description of Othinus' power (NT9 Chapter 8 Part 2):

Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could turn back time, re-lay the rails of fate that led to the future, and create the exact result she wanted.

these two alone implies that she can conntrol the very laws of worlds that she herself didnt creat while Mari is limited within the Red Manten Aquarium and its not specifically stated that she can manipulate the laws of the worlds she creates after their creation.

If mari does try to delet the RMA or isolatOthinus is usless becuase of her own reality manipulation which I'm sure Mari can't control since they're not technically connected to the RMA.

so it with a slight technical advantage over what they can control in the world that I give my vote to Othinus but like I said its just through their power over the worlds that I give my vote to Othinus beyond that I have no idea since Mari has no proper levels in the rest of her stats.

but Othinus can manipulate laws of worlds not her ow

Abstract metaphysical worlds?

And no, if Othinus will try to go to RMA, then she will be erased immediately.

If mari does try to delet the RMA or isolatOthinus is usless becuase of her own reality manipulation

Hmm, how it can protect her from those abilities?

Mari erases Othinus -> Othinus never existed -> the end.

the world that Othinus comes from is technically not a part of the RMA so technically Mari can't influence over Othinus through the RMA. Othinus can create her own world through phases,

"As a magic god, Othinus wields a powerful version of reality warping. She can instantly destroy the universe and manipulate and recreate it as she pleases. She can manipulate causality and change the natural laws. She achieves this due to her ability to freely create, destroy and manipulate the Phases that make up the world."

so even if Mari delets RMA or Isolates Othinus its usless because Othinus can creat her own reality to still exsit in so even if Mari achievs either of the two its kinda usless since Othinus can creat her own reality thats outside RMA.

the world that Othinus comes from is technically not a part of the RMA so technically Mari can't influence over Othinus through the RMA.

Lolwhat?!

RMA just gives Mari a power. It's a power source, nothing more.

its usless because Othinus can creat her own reality to still exsit

Non-existing Othinus will create her own reality after erasing from the existence...

Cool story, bro.

okay I see how this is going. I'm done, do as you wish, this conversation has just gone stupid. it seams you didn't creat this thread with the intent perpous of giving both conestance a fair chance to beat the other at the rate this is going. If you believe that Mari has that much on an advantage during this fight can you please close this and be done with it, if we continue this its just gonna get more stupid.

Back