• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mari vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Both in their strongest forms

-All they have is Unknown (physical) stats on their page

Uh......yeah?

Ah, got'cha.

Well in that case, i think that Maki gets this. From what i can gather on her page, it seems that she has a lot more to go by and she can destroy Sans soul or absorb it as well as destroy his body after doing either, BFR him via Isolation, and whatever else she may do.

Just throwing my two cents and shooting a dart in the dark on here.

Sans can't compete with the amount of hax Mari has.

She has many more options to kill Sans and Sans can't do much to stop her.

Going for Mari.

Sans was able to hurt a metaphysical conceptual entity before, but only due to the nature of his abilities working on beings with more "sins". If Mari isn't a horrible murderer, then she stomps, because Sans literally can't do anything to her.

@Azathoth: Well Mari has a "good characters" category tag on her page, which to me means that she probably hasn't done that much bad stuff if at all?

Is that right? @A6colute

Is that right? @A6colute

Yes. Moreover, she has an ability against "evil" beings also.

Sans is mainly soul manipulation

Mari is nearlt immune to that

OT: How Sans' abilities could work in a fight? I mean, he is mostly a hard boss due to his abilities of breaking the game mechanics

Then this is a stomp, because his one means of affecting her is null.

Hmm, is Sans that weak?

A6colute said:
Then this is a stomp, because his one means of affecting her is null.
Hmm, is Sans that weak?
If his opponent doesn't meet the specific requirements for being affected by his abilities (i.e. being a murderer), then yes. He's called the "weakest enemy" for a reason.

I'd say this is a stomp, I don't think Sans is capable of harming a conceptual being, especially not one that's transcended time, since he could only harm Chara due to a mix of his sins and him being attached to a physical body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back