• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
●Rules ;

▪Speed is = ;
▪Both with all their equipment and such ;
▪The battle will take place at Cell Games ;
▪ Without prior knowledge ;
▪Win via Death ;
▪This is Base Android 21 ;

💖 Shinoni Thief :

💗 Pink Devil :

💜 Beerus Claps them Both ( Incon ) :

Last edited:
You're not allowed to bump a thread more than once every twelve hours.

In any case Marino has superior scaling [Of which the X-Era and beyond are gonna be Massively Overhauled in the future since no one before X6 has any basis for being Solar System level] in both stats and skill since she scales to a far superior Zero than the one Iris fought so she beats the hell out of her.

You're not allowed to bump a thread more than once every twelve hours.

In any case Marino has superior scaling [Of which the X-Era and beyond are gonna be Massively Overhauled in the future since no one before X6 has any basis for being Solar System level] in both stats and skill since she scales to a far superior Zero than the one Iris fought so she beats the hell out of her.
the repeated quote was a mistake, I had sent that message once but when I loaded the page it didn't appear so I wrote it again, I'm going to delete it
now over the rest, all this stuff about the X6 characaters and before that game doesn't really escale to the feat done by Luminê makes sense, in fact it even makes me wonder if you somehow know about future theards that are coming lol anyway, I think I should just give marino his standard equipment then....I can't restrict her QuickSilver, right ?

the repeated quote was a mistake, I had sent that message once but when I loaded the page it didn't appear so I wrote it again, I'm going to delete it
now over the rest, all this stuff about the X6 characaters and before that game doesn't really escale to the feat done by Luminê makes sense, in fact it even makes me wonder if you somehow know about future theards that are coming lol anyway, I think I should just give marino his standard equipment then....I can't restrict her QuickSilver, right ?
Nope, can't be restricted, you can just have her start in Base Form. Even then it doesn't really matter since she doesn't need it to beat Iris.

ok, so just like Zero, Marino will hit Iris until that damn crystal appears and then she will hit Crystal, (well Marino doesn't know that the crystal is the weak point but if someone as skilled as Zero at that time found out, Marino should be able to do it too) the crystal goes back to the iris, Marino hits it, the crystal comes out of the iris, Marino hits the crystal, the crystal goes back to the iris, Marino hits the iris, the crystal comes out and the process repeats itself, not to mention the Marino destroying Iris's drones and dodging her lasers and the crystal, anyway, I think I can consider two votes for Marino

ok, so just like Zero, Marino will hit Iris until that damn crystal appears and then she will hit Crystal, (well Marino doesn't know that the crystal is the weak point but if someone as skilled as Zero at that time found out, Marino should be able to do it too) the crystal goes back to the iris, Marino hits it, the crystal comes out of the iris, Marino hits the crystal, the crystal goes back to the iris, Marino hits the iris, the crystal comes out and the process repeats itself, not to mention the Marino destroying Iris's drones and dodging her lasers and the crystal, anyway, I think I can consider two votes for Marino
Marino stomps since Iris will never be able to hit her due to the skill gap, not to mention that realistically Iris shouldn't even be able to hurt Marino at all due to how they should be Scaled but since I'm working with outdated profiles then I'll just stick with the skill argument.

Marino stomps since Iris will never be able to hit her due to the skill gap, not to mention that realistically Iris shouldn't even be able to hurt Marino at all due to how they should be Scaled but since I'm working with outdated profiles then I'll just stick with the skill argument.
ok maybe we exaggerated, let's not forget that Iris has a much higher Range and also has dozens of drones that are guided and she can attack with the crystal too, saying that Marino would never be caught is an exaggeration

ok maybe we exaggerated, let's not forget that Iris has a much higher Range and also has dozens of drones that are guided and she can attack with the crystal too, saying that Marino would never be caught is an exaggeration
No, it's not since she's more skilled than the version of Zero who canonically beats her and in the cutscene afterwards Zero is unharmed showing he basically no hit run that fight. Marino will beat Iris even faster since she would stomp that version of Zero.

No, it's not since she's more skilled than the version of Zero who canonically beats her and in the cutscene afterwards Zero is unharmed showing he basically no hit run that fight. Marino will beat Iris even faster since she would stomp that version of Zero.
ok, you destroyed me here lol I was even thinking about saying that Zero has no scratches, whether it's a lack of details on the part of the animators.....but what the hell? It's very difficult to find fair fights for Mega Man characters, but now even in the franchise itself, it's difficult to find fair fights? lol but anyway, what if I exchange Iris for Android 21? Will it be fairer?

ok, you destroyed me here lol I was even thinking about saying that Zero has no scratches, whether it's a lack of details on the part of the animators.....but what the hell? It's very difficult to find fair fights for Mega Man characters, but now even in the franchise itself, it's difficult to find fair fights? lol but anyway, what if I exchange Iris for Android 21? Will it be fairer?
Maybe? I mean Marino still has AZ Hax so that will instantly kill Android 21 if it hits her and the speed amp she gets from Quicksilver basically ensures a W thanks to that hax.

Maybe? I mean Marino still has AZ Hax so that will instantly kill Android 21 if it hits her and the speed amp she gets from Quicksilver basically ensures a W thanks to that hax.
um....theards like Raiden Ei vs MGR Raiden and Deku vs MGR Raiden are accepted so Marino Vs Android 21 should be too, apart from the fact that 21 has its own advantages and the skill scale is not as insane as here in Marino Vs Iris, come to think of it....Marino is very busted...Dura Neg + Speed amp, she is Mega Man's MGR Raiden and we should use her more often

um....theards like Raiden Ei vs MGR Raiden and Deku vs MGR Raiden are accepted so Marino Vs Android 21 should be too, apart from the fact that 21 has its own advantages and the skill scale is not as insane as here in Marino Vs Iris, come to think of it....Marino is very busted...Dura Neg + Speed amp, she is Mega Man's MGR Raiden and we should use her more often
XD Whatever man, you do your thing I guess.

Android 21 first move is Transmutation (depeding on her mood), can Marino counter that? Besides dodging.

Android 21 first move is Transmutation (depeding on her mood), can Marino counter that? Besides dodging.
Potentially yes, the robot masters have resistance to the Mistery Tank's transmutation, and Marino is a robot with 100/200 years of technological advancement compared to the robot Masters, which means she is superior to them in every way

Potentially yes, the robot masters have resistance to the Mistery Tank's transmutation, and Marino is a robot with 100/200 years of technological advancement compared to the robot Masters, which means she is superior to them in every way
Ok, i not seeing on her profile that, so i got ask If is accepted that she would have. Like, even trought she is superior, don't mean she have all the capability by default.

This is a good match, i never trought in putting Megaman vs Dragon Ball before.
Anyway, whats the AP difference again?

Dude, I need to stop making these therads with characters I know nothing about, I was taking a look at 21 previous threads and I discovered that it can nullify power, alter memories and steal people's souls with these "waves" I need to know more how does it work

Dude, I need to stop making these therads with characters I know nothing about, I was taking a look at 21 previous threads and I discovered that it can nullify power, alter memories and steal people's souls with these "waves" I need to know more how does it work
She have a machine that do all that.

Back