• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT (Low 2-C Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreement: Maverick Zero X, Pink999999, Oleggator, Gabs22_Gamer, TyranoDoom30, Starsprite53, Bernkastelll, Ned_the_outer_god, QuasiYuri, Rtxthegamer, ElixirBlue, Lord_JJJ, MikeBro25, DaRepearMan, Foxthefox1000, Mozzada, AmiEXE, Psychomaster35, FoxySonicMaster, LuckyEmile, Da_Lunge_Fish, Jared1111, Fastestthingalive50, liluzivert, GreenShifter, deonment, MikeBro25, InfiniteDay, DatOneWeeb, TheQuirkyBoy, Ari64-SP, Bobsican, XSOULOFCINDERX, ShakeResounding, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, y3p_owo, sanicspood, TUHTPeaSkull12, MrWarnerTheGreat, SMASHssf2, LephyrTheRevanchist, Maskofthedragon, Adem_Warlock69, Zencha9, Yakushimi, GojiBoyForever, Roachman40, Cyberblader90, VileShadows, Orange, Niarobi_(Formerly_Hadou), Gewsbumpz_dude, Gilad_Hyperstar, Bruhtelho (54)

Staff Agreement: The_Wright_Way, GyroNutz, Migue79, KieranH10, JustSomeWeirdo, The_real_cal_howard (6)

Neutral: (0)

Disagreement: Matthew_Schroeder (1)

Staff Disagreement: Eficiente (1)

Tally: 59-0-2

Last edited:
Agreement: Maverick Zero X, Pink999999, Oleggator, Gabs22_Gamer, TyranoDoom30, Starsprite53, Bernkastelll, Ned_the_outer_god, QuasiYuri, Rtxthegamer, ElixirBlue, Lord_JJJ, MikeBro25, DaRepearMan, Foxthefox1000, Mozzada, AmiEXE, Psychomaster35, FoxySonicMaster, LuckyEmile, Da_Lunge_Fish, Jared1111, Fastestthingalive50, liluzivert, GreenShifter, deonment, MikeBro25, InfiniteDay, DatOneWeeb, TheQuirkyBoy, Ari64-SP, Bobsican, XSOULOFCINDERX, ShakeResounding, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, y3p_owo, sanicspood, TUHTPeaSkull12, MrWarnerTheGreat, SMASHssf2, LephyrTheRevanchist, Maskofthedragon, Adem_Warlock69, Zencha9, Yakushimi, GojiBoyForever, Roachman40 (48)

Staff Agreement: The_Wright_Way, GyroNutz, Migue79, KieranH10, JustSomeWeirdo (5)

Neutral: (0)

Disagreement: Matthew_Schroeder (1)

Staff Disagreement: Eficiente (1)

Tally: 52-0-2
And i thought the vote amount difference between Polnareff vs Weiss was absurd

It's been agreed as just Low 2-C.
I personnaly iffy with just Low 2C as in that way most characters in verse would end up Low 2C and it is clear that Mario isn't always Low 2C.

That thread had shown that Mario is consistance as Low 2C as much as he is consistance as 4A (by 3 feats for both ratings) without proving that any of the rating is more consistance than the other, so letting the two tiers seems a better option at least for me. Of course I am fine with just Low 2C but I think a vaires tier would makes more sense and be more consistance

Surely I would like Low 2C Waluigi and Koopalings but at the same time I am iffy about it

I personnaly iffy with just Low 2C as in that way most characters in verse would end up Low 2C and it is clear that Mario isn't always Low 2C.

That thread had shown that Mario is consistance as Low 2C as much as he is consistance as 4A (by 3 feats for both ratings) without proving that any of the rating is more consistance than the other, so letting the two tiers seems a better option at least for me. Of course I am fine with just Low 2C but I think a vaires tier would makes more sense and be more consistance

Surely I would like Low 2C Waluigi and Koopalings but at the same time I am iffy about it
We are derailing and we can have a new thread for scaling once this gets applied to the big guns/Ant gives the final say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back