• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario: Possibly conceptual Pure Heart and others

- making the Purity Heart page and adding possibly Conceptual manipulation and nep nature 1 (See here)
-Resurrection (Can restore destroyed worlds) and Sealing(can seal the void)

- type 8 immortality for Pure Hearts
"As long as we feel love, pure hearts will continue to exist"

-Shadoo (darkness manipulation and power mimicry and duplication)

-Tribe of the ancient (transmutation 2:58) and possibly have purity heart since it is their creation.

I don't have much time to do because of school please understand.

*There's also fate resistance coming from dark prognosticus. But i too tired so I'm going to delay things a bit.

Last edited:
dunno about concept manip for the purity heart, cuz wouldn't it need to embody a concept for that to be applicable? unless said embodiment is love, then sure...? possibly..?

also, why make another page? we've already got a Pure Hearts page for the verse

if anything, you can just add on to that so it's less time consuming on your part

iffy on NEP and Sealing

Sealing:
"To stop the cataclysm once and for all, Count Bleck and Tippi return to Castle Bleck's chapel, the very spot where the former first created the Chaos Heart. With the dark artifact floating between them, the long-lost lovers finally exchanged vows, reforming the Pure Hearts one last time. As Count Bleck and Tippi reaffirmed their everlasting love for each other, the Pure Hearts encircled the Chaos Heart and united into the Purity Heart, resulting in the annihilation of the Chaos Heart, the sealing of The Void, and the return of all the dimensions it destroyed"

Would that be enough for sealing and resurrection?

*And non-physical Interaction since it affect the void?

Last edited:
Sealing:
"To stop the cataclysm once and for all, Count Bleck and Tippi return to Castle Bleck's chapel, the very spot where the former first created the Chaos Heart. With the dark artifact floating between them, the long-lost lovers finally exchanged vows, reforming the Pure Hearts one last time. As Count Bleck and Tippi reaffirmed their everlasting love for each other, the Pure Hearts encircled the Chaos Heart and united into the Purity Heart, resulting in the annihilation of the Chaos Heart, the sealing of The Void, and the return of all the dimensions it destroyed"

Would that be enough for sealing and resurrection?

*And non-physical Interaction since it affect the void?

rewatched the ending and it does seem like Sealing could work, going by how the site described it, and the fact the Void is slowly reverted to nothing instead of just outright being instantly erased or the like

I was already fine with Resurrection, iffy on NPI

rewatched the ending and it does seem like Sealing could work, going by how the site described it, and the fact the Void is slowly reverted to nothing instead of just outright being instantly erased or the like

I was already fine with Resurrection, iffy on NPI
About non-physical Interaction:
I mean if sealing hax works on the void. Then shouldn't it qualify as affecting nothingness?

About non-physical Interaction:
I mean if sealing hax works on the void. Then shouldn't it qualify as affecting nothingness?
I think that'd be more of an attribute to Sealing, rather than warranting its own listing

basically, it could probably just add further description on how potent the Sealing is, instead of just adding NPI as well

So possibly conceptual manipulation
And higher potency sealing and resurrection pure hearts/purity heart is ok?

Shadoo powers and the rest is also ok right?

So possibly conceptual manipulation
And higher potency sealing and resurrection pure hearts/purity heart is ok?

Shadoo powers and the rest is also ok right?

we should wait for further input on concept manip, I'm still on the fence about that

the others seem fine to me, but don't take my word as absolute

Conceptual Manipulation isn't exactly my strong point, so I'm unsure.

Back