• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since Specimen 3 and most others don't work out. Here's Specimen 5, cause he seems like an interesting enough fight. Mario solos through the verse before standing between his last fight. 5 vs Mario:

Speed is equal

That's all. Let's have them duel!

Mario:

Specimen 5:

Inconclusive/Draw:

I mean you know.

Every Spooky's House 9-A is baseline and Mario here is basically 9-A+ (I think .11?) so

upscaling from .005 tons still probably won't get you in the ballpark of .11.

Mario could legitimately fight baseline 8-Cs

Well. Technically he upscales from that since that's only a energy of the result of being within a few meters of him

Nah it's fine

Ok. I'll make him fight maybe one or two specimens with some certain hax they have that make it fair. But then I'll find Mario elsewhere to fight.

So in order to do it. He has to physically make contact with Mario. And then it depletes 60 percent of health. And then 2 seconds before it reactivates and he can kill Mario.

So to win it. Specimen would have to be smarter with touching and avoiding

It's funny to think Mario starts killing this verse just via dancing down the hallways

I can start them 1 meter away from each other

Okay but like nothing stops aoe dancing which just one shots presuming that's an opening move in actual combat

If he is that close, he more likely is prone to trying melee or trying to run to make distance to throw stuff or dance. But speed equal makes that second one not much an option if they can keep up with each other

It makes it a bit harder to see and keep track of him yea. It won't be unseeable like an entire wall of smoke. But it cuts his vision off pretty low distance. As far as hit. I don't think as hard? I don't recall him using illusions in a manor to trick him into swinging at different things or directions. I'll check the context

It's weird because this feels mismatchy no matter how you put it.

Because currently is say that the specimen wins because of its close proximity being able to take down Mario by double tapping him real quick.

Put then too far away and Mario one shots

Of two seconds? I guess that's fair but I feel like if Mario is going to be pelted with illusions and fog he's not going to land that hit before then.

I checked the context of the illusions. They actually wouldn't help. It's just like turning everywhere looking red. Basically just making the environment look different.

And that assumes he doesn't do the attempt of running at him and hitting him.

what fight where one guy can one shot doesn't feel like one Fine. I'll just go to him fighting some baseline 8-C people.

Back