• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marisa need an new waifu for her grand royal harem!!!

This idea comes after seeing cute yuri harem of Marisa,and my mind say "why not add more waifu for her? this time from another verse!!",so here i come,make an silly yet crazy thread.

Rule is :

• Any female from your verse you support most
  • Using more verse is allowed and the max number for any female from your verse is 3
  • Explain why this "X" suitable to Marisa
  • Finally,introduce that female to Marisa main waifu,the list is Reimu Hakurei,Alice Margatroid,Patchouli Knowledge,Koakuma,and Narumi (make an hilarious scenario of their interaction)
Example is me choose Kei from masadaverse,why? because Kei is an typical tsundere that Marisa like mostly.

Alright,have fun!!

Chibi marisa is cute
Marisa is waiting for her new waifu 0w0

"Verse you support most"

I was going to say Caster/Medea because shes legit best Fate waifu buuut

Fitting the role of magician (bokor are basically voudon mages), and would easily be a Stage 4 boss-Giselle Gewelle - Marisa has experessed interest in immortality, so GiGi could 'help' with that. Albeit, Reimu may not like the idea of her best friend becoming a zombie.

Hollows can fit as youkai in a way, so Harribel as well - She can even serve as a motherly figure for Marisa as well. She and Alice may even get along well due to their more reserved demeanor.

After losing the love of her life to a bloody candy shop owner, Soifon can teach Marisa the benefits of stealth to help her better "borrow". Plus, Marisa could learn a thing or two on stealth from her and while they're night and day in personalities, winning best ninja can highly benefit Marisa as a guard. She may even befriend Patchouli, Meiling, or/and Sakuya

Back