• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martian Manhunter Higher D Mind hax questioning

I'd like to ask

who started this rumor? I haven't seen anything to remotely prove the fact he has higher D mind hax, and trust me, I have dug alot.

People usually say "2-A" aswell, but yeah, it should

Here is the thing, I know people are referring to him Mindhaxxing the Spectre, which trust me, I have dozens of contradictions for, not just that, but basically all the other arguments lol. Most of the scans regarding it comes from RTs which have no context with them.

JackJoyce said:
Can you be elaborate? Jon also put Vishnu to sleep. I'm not sure if he's a 4-D though
That was a mere manifestation of Vishnu created by the beliefs of being who was literally put to sleep by PLASTIC MAN.

and this might literally remove the multiple wins he got over "higher d mind hax lol"

bump

we need to get alot of people's opinions in this as it would remove 99999999% of MMH's victories

I am fine with removing this. It seems to either be unreliable or an outlier.

MM mind haxxing the Spectre on all those occasions can be explained with context;

Firstly we have the him mindhaxxing Hal jordan Spectre feat, this is easily debunked with the fact thiswas indeed a hal jordan who recently got the power of the spectre and was only using a mere fraction of it. There is a entire 20+ issue storyline which literally explains this.

There is also the fact that it's a pretty major plot point is Soul Wars: The Spectre that he is way above anything the JLA can put out.

At one point MMH got the powers of the Spectre, let's just say it didn't end well.

He himself states he isn't sure if he is even worthy to be bestowed upon these powers, He goes to mars, tries bringing back the martians to life, Spectre was like "lol no" than hakai'd him MMH states the power itself is too strong for any being to even bare. It had that effect on him mentally aswell as you can literally see from how they form the statement (stutters) also how the spectre himself states he would erase his memories of this event in order to basically keep him sane as said in that scan.

MMH himself was breaking down just by being inside some form of mental barrier made by the spectre. Spectre easily unveils the thoughts he is trying incredibly hard to secure in his mind (How he found out about MMH's weakness) Then he just straight up Mindhaxxes MMH and the entire JL without trying at the slightest.

There is also the fact that his mind hax is inconsistent if you put it at 4D (He got overthrown by gorilla grodd several times, got his ass kicked when he tried to mind manip the star breaker, getting mind haxxed by brainiac, etc.)

Antvasima said:
I am fine with removing this. It seems to either be unreliable or an outlier.
It'd be quite hefty to remove all the wins he has from this (I haven't checked how many, It's just that I see it in every damn thread with him)

He only has a win against Luke Skywalker listed.

Well, I am very tired and don't know which parts of the text that you want to remove.

the mind haxxing spectre feats, and all the wins and inconclusives he has which he got from 'higher d mind hax"

He mind controlled Vishnu god who was said to destroy all of creation if he ever open his eyes and was able to mind control joker who had warlogog a device which has similar properties to infinity gauntlet

That was a mere manifestation of Vishnu created by the beliefs of being who was literally put to sleep by PLASTIC MAN.

@AndrewBennet for the Vishnu part the Joker part no idea.

AndrewBennet said:
He mind controlled Vishnu god who was said to destroy all of creation if he ever open his eyes and was able to mind control joker who had warlogog a device which has similar properties to infinity gauntlet
He mind haxxed the Joker who was wielding it, the power itself didn't make his own physical bodies, he only described it as a raging storm because of the joker's super sane state, and I've already explained how that is Inconsistent.

Oh yeah, Ant, I would also appreciate if you remove the vishnu feat. and the mention of MMH mind haxxing him.

I've already explained why earlier in this thread, the feat itself firstly is just inconsistent and it has been debunked by the context in the comic itself.

Alright. I suppose that only the Captain Atom feat should remain then.

you might aswell delete the captain atom feat aswell as it is also just flat out Inconsistent if you take in consideration everything in this thread

Also, it is it shown that captain atom he mind haxxed was low 2-C even?

It was a version of Captain Atom that was presented as vastly more powerful than the Justice League at least.

Back