• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Not really since vibranium doesn't have many dura feats in the MAH Universe
Vibranium and Adamantium in general are treated kinda weirdly in the MAH Universe, i don't know how to explain it well but their properties are never really shown off, they're just kinda special metals and that's it

Not really since vibranium doesn't have many dura feats in the MAH Universe
Vibranium and Adamantium in general are treated kinda weirdly in the MAH Universe, i don't know how to explain it well but their properties are never really shown off, they're just kinda special metals and that's it
F
look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif

like the box is vibranium steel, but it's ability to absorb energy is never shown or even stated, it could have been replaced by another tough metal like titanium and nothing would change

In episode 8 The Thing puts several dents in a metal box which is stated to be made of Vibranium Steel
unknown.png

He later manages to break his way out with some help from the Human Torch melting part of the box
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also both Johhny and Reed are shown to know Pig Latin although i'm not sure how impressive that is
Admittedly even if you assume it's similar to tungsten that's still kinda impressive

Yeah, i'm gonna try to calc Torch melting the box and Thing breaking out as part of my next calc compilation
Also Torch has an impressive LS feat in episode 9
A bridge snaps in two while Reed, Ben and Johnny try to make their way through
unknown.png
unknown.png

Johnny manages to lift both of them and part of the bridge
unknown.png
unknown.png

He seemingly lifted the whole snapped half as when he melted the ropes inplace Reed and Ben could walk through without him holding it anymore
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
That could also yield interesting results, similar calcs have been done and in this case it'd definitely be a Superhuman feat, might even get something above Class 5.

I don't think that really matters here tbh

If you have a shot where you can see the whole bridge it'll help greatly. Normally you either calculate the number of planks or the whole thing as if it was one solid plank.

Would the 1966 marvel shows have a shot at profiles? Or is it unnesesarry due to them just copying the comic panels and crappily animating them
I'd say profiles for them are pretty unnecessary.

I made a calc for Iron Man's vibranium dump blowing a hole through the Earth and added it to both Stark and Ultimo's blog pages. Not sure if that'd apply to the Adamantium Armor's nuclear capabilities...

Ultimo absorbing the ammo's energy is a little speculative but i guess it works
Afaik there's no evidence to suggest the adamantium armor uses vibranium ammo, and even if it did i doubt it would use the full dump
Also don't forget to give Ultimo 5-B ED overtime as it was going to destroy Earth

Desintegrating the Earth would actually yield far more than that vibranium ammo dump but I've gotten tired of feats like Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon getting endlessly recalced and I don't want to deal with a similar feat lol

Fair enough, although desintegration just sounds like a simple destruction calc with no dumb temperature stuff
On to topic of Ultimo could the Hacker potentially have a profile? He's another series original (to my knowledge) who could hack Ultimo and command it

Stark and his hi tech also couldn't crack his codes, Ultimo is pretty advanced and I should probably add that to his page

I'm on the 3rd part of the doom episode now (man was so cool get got a 3-parter)
Doom created a device that, according to Reed "penetrated the space-time continuum by accesing a fourth dimensional wormhole" which he used to send him, Johhny and Ben to ancient Greece
The three also get attacked by Persian forces and react to some of their arrows so that's a good speed feat for them

Last edited:
Doom is just about perfect in The Marvel Action Hour shows, they almost got Simon Templeman for the Doom in Spider-Man TAS but they weren't able to in the end, I forget why. Tom Kane served as his replacement and while a good actor, his "European" accent was very jarring.

It wasn't a bad voice but I don't think he carried that presence or had a powerful or charismatic enough voice as is required for Doctor Doom.

Oh yeah I forgot how he wasn't originally voiced by Simon Templeman.

Neil Ross I think had voiced him in the 80s shows, and also voiced the Green Goblin in both those and the 1994 series. He's also a great VA with a big resumée but not a perfect fit for Doom.

Since I mentioned Hulk TAS, I have been making a few calcs for the series so far.

Scaling wise so far it does kind of match with what we see in the Iron Man series, surprisingly, as well as how Tony requires a much stronger armor for when Hulk gets mad.

Back