• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you summarise exactly what you want to do here please? I do not remember anymore.

Can you summarise exactly what you want to do here please? I do not remember anymore.
You already asked that and last time leaded to misunderstanding.
This thread is about scaling Kree to similar values based on their hierarchy that is based on power (his is about physical stats of the kree so it doesnt apply to technology upgrades such as Ronnan armour or his universal weapon, this wont apply to Carol after getting Binary powers either since she evolved way faster duo to the Brood experiment)
Characters that are base Kree like first key of Carol, first key of Mar-vell and Ronnan before becoming the accuser those are already on this wiki but characters like Lauri-ell and Mari-ell that are kree but dont have a page would scale too.
So the kree with high level of trainning that archieved the level of captain or above would scale to:
AP, Striking strengh and durability- City level
Speed- MHS fighting speed and reaction speed
Lifting strengh- Superhuman.

Are there any calculations for them to scale to?
Carol is already city, Lauri-ell has a resistance feat that is not calced but it should be at least city i put the scan on the op this. MAr-vell is unfortunately unknown, most likely because barely anyone cared enough to search for feats.

Okay. All of this seems too disorganised for my taste though, and we do not even have any pages to scale to your intended revisions as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
Okay. All of this seems too disorganised for my taste though, and we do not even hace any pages to scale to your intended revisions as far asxI am aware.
It might take a while to make a Kree race profile, so this is just for starters if this is accepted i will end the Lauri-ell page and publish it and start working on more since i already ended hulkling

First thing that it should be mentioned is
Captain Mar-vel's speed

The problem is Namor is no more Sub-relativistic

So this probably should be changed since it seems likely that when Namor speed was changed Mar-vell wasnt.
Same problem for Ronan

I dont even know why is the link on reactions linked to the reaction page is not even a feat.
Also the Thing is Hypersonic

But now for the main reason i made this thread

I was doing a page for Lauri-Ell half-sister of Carol Danvers, she has constantly appeared in Captain Marvel comic since 2020, she is the current accuser for Hulkling (which might be my next page) but she lacks some more feats specially for speed and lifting strenght (i dont really like to use unknown). I would like to have her scale with other Kree such has Captain Mar-vel, Ronan and possibly Carol Danvers (obviously for Mar-vell and Carol would be their first keys while not powered by outside sources). Considering all of them should somehow be comparable since they have equivalent trainning as top level in the Kree army. Ronan is an accused which is the top position, bellow of course imperor, he should be at least comparable to a Captain from the Kree empire such as Mar-vell. Carol Danvers is an half Kree that i will into details later.

The Kree has always been about power has seen
here their trainning is about power and you can see here that their experience makes them stronger, you can also see this scans are about Mari-Ell a Captain from the Kree empire and also Carol's mother, as a Captain and a Champion from the kree empireI think she would scale at least comparable to Mar-Vell since both went through the same trainning and Mari-Ell is even considered an elite even among the Captains although she doesnt have a page, but with this we could get to a conclusion that the likes of Captain and above which include the accusers should be at least the same tiers. (Life of Captain Marvel)
And an addition to all Kree profiles of Reactive Evolution and or adaptability since Mari-Ell said it was a biological mechanism to adapt. This obviously doesnt apply to Carol Binary as she has topped the evolucionary scale for her DNA. (Uncanny X-Men)

And now about Lauri-Ell, she was made in a lab to be the strongest Kree, the DNA used to create her was that of Mari-Ell and another powerful Kree so i think she could scale the same as original Mar-vell, Carol in her classic key and or Ronan, in terms of feats she already has a resistance feat that should be superior to Carol Danvers by surviving this. Also Lauri-Ell become the Accuser so she could scale to Ronan too.
This part is more of a question but when i made a question thread someone told me to that it would be better to make a CRT since this could also be used to create a page for Kree civilization. (Captain Marvel vol 10)

And now a last thing not exacly related but its important

In my previous thread about Captain Marvel I saw someone mention Carol's limit being Star over what happened when she was saving a sun with Quasar, well thats wrong.
As you can see in the scan bellow she wasnt somehow powering the sun or any star related feats she was creating a white hole to counter anti matter, im not sure the author actually knew the scientific part but she went as far as to place a note talking about black holes and comparing it to a white hole. So she would get the ability to create white holes which doesnt exist but we have a page for black holes so it wouldnt be fair to not have one for white holes too, i dont think this can be calced as far as i searched in this wiki which had a thread about white holes from 2018 and never was actually answered, I think this should be comparable to a black hole calc considering how the author compared it to a black hole so i guess that was her intention since she doesnt really know what a white hole is.

CVqETXa.png
This looks... fine. Highly disorganized and the OP needs a lot of touch-ups, but a read through of the thread says that 7-B scaling is fine, and a look at the scans says the ability additions are fine

Are you agreeing or disagreeing? Whats your "official position"?
Well, the speed updates seem self-evident and uncontroversial to apply at least, and you already seem to have created a page for Lauri-El the Accuser.

What else do you need help with here?

Well, the speed updates seem self-evident and uncontroversial to apply at least, and you already seem to have created a page for Lauri-El the Accuser.

The whole point of this was to have kree scaling that would mean the part where i said they would scale to MHS that includes Ronan that would lose his MHS duo to The thing being Hypersonic

And for the part of creating the profile at first my goal was to make 2 keys one for base and another for accuser where the first would be the scales that i said earlier City,MHS i made it like this because this thread was taking too long.

Well, I am afraid that you are not expressing your intentions here in a manner that I can easily understand.

Well, I am afraid that you are not expressing your intentions here in a manner that I can easily understand.
Kree (without weapon/technology)= Ronan, Lauri ell, Mar-vell
Kree= City AP + City Durability + MHS speed
Thats basically what i want
When i say Kree i dont mean base kree i mean high rank kree soldiers.
Mar-vell scales with Namor so he has MHS and unknown AP, Ronan unfortunately Hypersonic.
Mar-vell AP would turn into city and city durability
Ronan only scales speed because his AP is increased by his armour and universal weapon.

I do not think that all high-ranking Kree are identical, and we also do not actually need pages for any except the absolutely most prominent among them.

I do not think that all high-ranking Kree are identical, and we also do not actually need pages for any except the absolutely most prominent among them.
Im not saying they are identical im saying all of them should scale to the minimum of those stats the reason is on the OP but basically they went through the same trainning and Kree are all about power and the fact that they have at least that rank would give them at least similar scaling, only captain level and above would scale this much.
The reason i mentioned high rank kree soldiers is because i might try a page for kree civilization so i would have a key for high rank kree soldiers that would get those stats while the lower ranks would have much lower stats.

Well, I honestly do not know. The Kree Star Force group was quite diverse.

Well, Korath the Pursuer was also a Kree elite, but still far less powerful than Ronan. Also, didn't Ronan use a power armor to enhance himself?

Well, Korath the Pursuer was also a Kree elite, but still far less powerful than Ronan. Also, didn't Ronan use a power armor to enhance himself?
Ronan was an accuser and had both the universal weapon and an armour to enchant him, accuser is considered the highest tank in the kree army obviosly higher than captain, yes he does have an armour thats why i said that he scales only for speed. Korath is also a kree altered by tech and he was more of a cientist than an actual soldier as far as i remember he didnt even had any high rank.

Can you link to said calculations please?

Okay. I meant which calculation for which character is she based on?

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

It would be better to get a calculation for Lauri-El's feat though.

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

It would be better to get a calculation for Lauri-El's feat though.
I would like to create a thread to get help from calc group members to help me because i have an hard time with explosions. Would that be calc group thread or just question thread?

If you post all information about the feat here, I can send a request to several of them at once.

Otherwise you can make a post in our standard calculation requests thread, as well as ask some of them directly via their message walls.

If you post all information about the feat here, I can send a request to several of them at once.

Otherwise you can make a post in our standard calculation requests thread, as well as ask some of them directly via their message walls.
Then i will post here
I will post a link to imgur with all the scans with the feat i could find
Here is it

Well, that will be hard to scale Lauri-El from, as we likely do not know how far away from the center of the explosion that she was.

Well, that will be hard to scale Lauri-El from, as we likely do not know how far away from the center of the explosion that she was.
Considering she was in a lab near the center
2THGjSK.jpg

He captain Marvel is at the epicenter and she sees the moments before the explosion with Lauri-ell smelling flowers around there
sSxaMUI.jpg

Should be no more than a few hundred meters from an explosion that destroyed the entire city, i dont know much about explosion calcs but this should fully scale to her a few hundred meters compared to an explosion of kilometers is almost the same as being in the same room with the bomb

Then i will post here
I will post a link to imgur with all the scans with the feat i could find
Here is it
Considering she was in a lab near the center
2THGjSK.jpg

He captain Marvel is at the epicenter and she sees the moments before the explosion with Lauri-ell smelling flowers around there
sSxaMUI.jpg
Should be no more than a few hundred meters from an explosion that destroyed the entire city, i dont know much about explosion calcs but this should fully scale to her a few hundred meters compared to an explosion of kilometers is almost the same as being in the same room with the bomb
@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @M3X_2.0 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Dalesean027 @DemiiPowa @Flashlight237

Would any of you be willing to calculate this please?

Back