• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Scaling from Thor or Red She-Hulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentry:Thor

Base Thanos without the IG and CC: Thor

Hulk:Thor

Hercules: Thor

She Hulk: Red She Hulk

Juggernaught: Thor

Namor PF: Thor Magik PF:Thor Collussus PF:Thor Cyclops PF:Thor Emma Forst PF:Thor

Ultron (Final Form): Thor

Blue Marvel: Thor

Onslaught: Thor

Wonder Man: Red She Hulk

Rouge with WW Powers: Red She Hulk

Hyerpoin: Thor

Ares: Red She Hulk.

Cul Borson: Thor

Thor Jane foster: Thor

Asgardian Destroyer: Thor

kurse: Thor

Okay. That seems fine, except that Ares is officially listed as far weaker than Red She-Hulk.

I suppose so, yes. She did beat Firelord rather easily.

Well, scaling between several different decades rarely works though.

Well, I am fine with 4-B Phoenix Force characters.

Well, I think that the original Jean Grey Phoenix defeated Firelord, prevented the destruction of the universe in the M'Kraan Crystal, made a star go supernova, and was considered far stronger than Gladiator.

Rachel Summers easily defeated Nova, was defeated by Thor, and beat a hungry Galactus.

White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey rewrote a timeline from a higher level of reality.

The Phoenix Five easily defeated Thor and Gladiator, but were stated to be far weaker than Cyttorak in his own realm.

Jean Grey Phoenix defeated Firelord, caused a Supernova, was far stronger than Gladiator. She also has some showings against Hungry Galactus, and in a What-If destroyed the entire universe over time. She also has a statement of being capable of warping and creating her own universe.

Rachel Summers easily defeated Nova and beat hungry Galactus.

White Phoenix of the Crown is undeniably Universal+

Yup. We posted much the same things simultaneously.

Well, we are not quite finished with the speed thread yet, but I do not mind help with adjusting the Marvel profiles according to our conclusions in this thread as well.

What was left unresolved? I thought that the profiles were adjusted, but would appreciate if somebody could tell me which ones thst were left out.

Not sure how to entirely handle Rachel, so I'm gonna unlock her for you, as you seem to have a better understanding of the situation than I do. Respond if that's okay with you.

I don't see anything concrete being decided about Abomination, if I'm not mistaken isn't he usually depicted as stronger than (relatively) calm Hulk?

Abomination has been very unevenly portrayed over the years. I am not sure regarding his rating myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back