• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This has been coming for a long time, upgrading Captain America to 8-C would be more consistent for scaling.

After several months of finding and calculating, I have calculated a 0.52 ton feat for John Walker. Steve Rogers is weaker, but still scales.

After consulting Ant and Zark, I have made a revised list of characters who scale. Mostly Captain America, Wolverine, Black Panther, etc. X-23 is slightly inferior to Wolverine, but she scales too.

Honey Badger should probably get "at most 8-C" or "at least 9-A".

Winter Soldier should just be 8-C for his metal arm which is on par with Cap.

For the Crossbones-Falcon tier, they would be at least 9-A scaling to Kingpin who casually crushed a rock. While the Daredevil tier would downscale to just 9-A.

I am still uncertain on some characters on that list, so I would appreciate ore input.

As I posted on Ant's wall, characters I'm uncertain about:

Beetle: His only 8-C feat would be tanking a hit by Iron Fist, but he also got harmed by the likes of Black Widow and Winter Soldier (as shown on her profile).

Fantomex: His profile says he is comparable to Archangel, Deadpool, Wolverine and Mystique. Archangel and Wolverine are 8-C but the other two aren't.

Dreadpool: Killed versions of Iron Fist and Wolverine, but is supposed to be comparable to Deadpool.

Should Winter Soldier base strength be at least 9-A or just 9-A? His page says he beat up an amplified Crossbones.

I don't think that's enough, especially how it's an odd looking feat, from old comics and by a lesser known character.

Captain America already upscales from Daredevil and 8-C is much more consistent for him.

There's also Cable's 8-C feat, who scales to Beast who is superior but not overwhelmingly superior to Captain America.

And I'd note how a character being lesser known feels like an odd reason to ignore it

Especially since Agent isn't that obscure

Yet only 1 feat plus upscaling is sufficient for 9-A?

8-C seems more consistent in terms of feats as the only 9-A feat we currently use for them is Captain America throwing his shield, which is iffy in the first place.

Plus it's also consistent in terms of scaling as Captain America beats the shit out of the likes of Daredevil and Batroc when serious.

I mean, it is a lower tier. Cap is above other characters and all but that doesn't necessarily place him well in a higher tier.

Not really Efi, they're definitely higher tiered than Daredevil. It's so blatantly obvious that no paragraphs are needed to explain why.

Anyway as I was saying Captain America level characters consistently beats the shit out of 9-A characters when he is actually trying.

So here are stuff I collected a while ago on the "big three" 8-Cs.

Captain America

Black Panther

Wolverine

someone should seriously calculate Cap lifting the trees and telephone poles because no way in hell are those low-end Class 5. I wonder why people removed those scans for him in the first place.

Hardwood trees with a 14-inch diameter on the other hand, will weigh 1 ton. Larger hardwood trees that are around 24 inches in diameter can weigh as much as 3.55 tons while mature hardwood trees that already have 36 inches in diameter or 113 inches in circumference can weigh a whopping 8.21 tons.

Somewhat unrelated to Marvel (though JLA/Avengers is canon with both Marvel and DC so Cap's fight with Batman actually happened, and one could in theory scale the two), but there are several Batman feats calculated here that put Post-Crisis Batman at Class 10 or Class 25

I also just calculated a Class 10 Nightwing feat today, and has been planning to upgrade their LS.

Probably include that in the future DC street tier revision.

What are people's thoughts on JLA/Avengers being canon, since characters like Thor or Superman are on the same tier which goes in line with the crossover?

Anyway we probably should't derail this thread too much, Hellbeast1 and I are planning a DC street tier revision soon.

Seems strange that in some cases here (Freddy VS Jason, Alien VS Predator) that rule is ignored

JLA/Avengers is canon as well, as I said lol

And far less debatable than FvJ

But this is getting off-topic, sorry

@Zamasu 4.45 tons

@Carioca Well for starters didn't JLA/Avengers literally have fights which were won by a fan poll? Add to that both universes were restarted once Amalgam Comics ended.

@All Focus on applying the revisions at hand first. Call all the Knowledgeable Members for Marvel Comics, they're not listed there for only Marvel Cosmology, when a fourh of the verse is going to scale to these feats.

Also for heaven's sake stay objective y'all, this is needed to be applied in under a week. Keep your other revisions once we don't have impending forum shut down.

Back