• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs To Aru

Please go easy on me if I did anything wrong ( ._.)

I haven't read the To Aru series yet, but I heard from this wiki it has many powerful characters namely the Magic Gods. So I wanna give this a go.

R1: Mikaboshi (Chaos War version) VS High Priest

R2: Abraxas VS Nephthys

R3: Dormammu (full power) VS Niang-Niang

R4: Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet ) VS Othinus

R5: Rune King Thor VS Othinus

R6: Base Marvel Thor VS To Aru Almighty Thor

For all rounds: All bloodlusted. No prior knowledge. BFR not allowed.

Who wins for each round and please state your reason.

R1: Mikaboshi. He's on a whole other level, as he consumed far higher layers of the multiverse than just basic universes.

R2: I don't know enough about Abraxas to say for sure, though Neph possibly takes it due to displaying better power.

R3: Full Power Dormammu as in Dormammu in his own realm? He should take it with little trouble, as he should be superior to the Magic Gods by a significant margin.

R4: Probably Thanos due to having durability to match his DC.

R5: I honestly have no idea. Othinus seems kind of like a glass cannon, but she should theoretically be able to take out RKT in one shot. However, Thor should be able to do the same to her.

R6: Unless Odinson figures out other Almighty Thor's weakness, I'm not sure if he can put him down. However, if he planet busts due to bloodlust fast enough, he'd probably take it. 50/50, I suppose.

And about this Almighty Thor thing: I have seen people putting him against HST high tiers every now and the , but his profile in this wiki doesn't impress me :/

So is this whole Almighty Thing some kind of hax? To the point he can beat Marvel Thor? ._.

From what I understand, it's pretty decent hax, though you'd have to clarify it with someone more knowledgable about the franchise than I am.

As far as I know, Almighty Thor has a defense hax. It is virtually impossible to damage him.

1. Mikaboshi most likely

2. I don't know. Abraxas has always seemed overvalued nonentity to me.

3. Dormammu most likely.

4. I don't know.

5. I don't know.

6. I don't know.

I would say based on the marvel profiles:

1. Mikaboshi (shouldn´t really be hurt by any of High Priests attacks)

2. Nephthys (higher AP, so she should be able to counter/overwrite most attacks, while they can damage each other equally)

3. Dormammu (shouldn´t be really hurt by any of Niang-Niangs attacks)

4. The one that attacks first.

5. The one that attacks first, so likely Thor.

6. Thor. They shouldn´t be able to harm each other.

On animevice, we actually have Othinus above Living Tribunal, Beyonders, and pretty much all of Marvel.

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/1388/choushin-beyonders-magic-gods-hadou?page=5

The VS Battles stats are pretty outdated.

Here is the respect thread for Magic Gods. http://animevice.boards.net/thread/655/magic-gods-cometh

Basically Othinus destroyed and recreated the infinite multiverse a billion times over in an instant. However, the Magic God Realm was completely unaffected by the constant destruction and creation of the multiverse. Not only could Othinus not touch the Magic God Realm despite all her power, but she couldn't even reach or exist in the Magic God Realm.

The Magic God Realm is basically a dimensionless realm where even the slightest gaps are infinite in distance.

Now Crowley was able to destroy the Magic God Realm. How impressive do you think that is? Well not impressive at all compared to High Priest, who effortlessly stomped Crowley.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
R1: Mikaboshi. He's on a whole other level, as he consumed far higher layers of the multiverse than just basic universes.
R2: I don't know enough about Abraxas to say for sure, though Neph possibly takes it due to displaying better power.

R3: Full Power Dormammu as in Dormammu in his own realm? He should take it with little trouble, as he should be superior to the Magic Gods by a significant margin.

R4: Probably Thanos due to having durability to match his DC.

R5: I honestly have no idea. Othinus seems kind of like a glass cannon, but she should theoretically be able to take out RKT in one shot. However, Thor should be able to do the same to her.

R6: Unless Odinson figures out other Almighty Thor's weakness, I'm not sure if he can put him down. However, if he planet busts due to bloodlust fast enough, he'd probably take it. 50/50, I suppose.
How is Othinus a glass cannon? She was able to tank the repeated destruction and creation of the multiverse.

Back