• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's "At least 2-C, possibly 2-A" Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This upgrade was something I've been planning on for a while. I see no problem doubting High 1-B... But I believe 2-A is completely and utterly justified for those scaling to the current "At least 2-C"

This upgrade should be treated as those who currently have "At least 2-C" should possibly get with tier: "At least 2-C, possibly 2-A"... or just "2-A"... Whichever feels better to the masses.

Supporting Scaling Feats (I'll provide scans if one asks for them... I'm just listing them to show consistency):

Level of 2-A Multiverse for Marvel

There is also this Blog that needs to be Evaluated as soon as the Evaluation of these 2-A Feats is finished... As this would massively upgrade the cosmology of theverse to something most wouldn't believe.

Well, he used to try to upgrade Franklin much higher than that, but you do not need to mock him.

That wasn't mocking ... Or at least it didn't feel like it. I had no problem acknowledging that it's been a long time... Makes me determined to end it as soon as I can.

I mean I technically am still trying to make two versions: One based on DaMatteis Work (which legitimately is Tier 1 throughout everything revolving those comics & now has a lot more backbone to be accepted) ... & The other based on Canon Comics (Which is Tier 2). I'm tempted to do both here in this one thread... But I'm unsure.

literally came back to life just to evaluate this

i obviously agree but adding scans for people who aren't aware of what you're referring to would help, by the way, most of the feats here are either 5D; or High 1-B but lowballed beyond belief, like the celestials effecting TFF, maybe atleast 2-A?

Minus: He's coming (Hykuu) . DBS references aside thanks for the evaluation.

Yeah I lowballed the frick out of them so it wouldn't be another "trying to upgrade to High 1-B"... Even though looking back at it thereis a lot supporting that type of upgrade too... Especially considering an High 1-B Realm was stated to be the weakest of the planes of the Multiverse... Which there are a lot of feats of people affecting all planes of the Multiverse to the bbnpoint it could be consistent really consistent. I wonder if I should acknowledge both sides or just stick to 2-A here ?

as I said, atleast 2-A seems best, but again, I doubt even 2-A would go through, I personally had alot more stuff for 2-A but I don't believe I can dig it out for now, since I basically stop debating comics a long time ago.

i've been waiting month for marvel to get upgraded to 2A, the ammount of mutliversial and even hyperversion feats flouting around in the universial abstracts

The supposed 2- feat for Surtur has been rejected several times.

I think 2-As possible but it would be better if you post scans together with the statement

I'll be doing so as time goes on. Glad to know more people are on board... However since I know that people are agreeing with 2-A.... Let me try to go ahead and debate the highest interpretation of the feats above as detailed as I can.

My main refutations regarding the previous "High 1-B" thread goes as follows ( because it was closed before I could continue debating... Note I'm more for 2-A than High 1-B... Or I would've mentioned it in the but I want to finish that debate in a conclusive manner... It feels unfinished) :

• The Multiverse doesn't treat the Crossroads of Infinity as some godlike structure or something impossible to scale to, unlike what people were claiming. Ever since it was revealed it was the Negative Zone it was constantly remarked as merely another reality within the Multiverse... And even when in comparison to plains within the realities of the Multiverse it's regarded as the lowest level. Not to mention several people considerably weaker or on par with it qere shown as scaling to it (Nullifier, IG , even Franklin Richards during the Onslaught event had control over the Crossroads of Infinity / Negative Zone... and the Celestials.... and quite a few more)
  • Remarking about inconsistency doesn't get you anywhere with this franchise... And the majority of the people were using this as actual evidence... It isn't. It is just grasping for straws.
  • We've had Avatars perform High 1-B feats.. Even after the Quasar incident (which they were fighting at the highest level of existence) the Universal Abstract of 616 were consistently stated as the strongest Avatars... Which makes sense considering 616's importance to the multiverse at large.
  • The Chaos Wace wasn't something "uber powerful"... Directly after the event Marvel had a guidebook that listed Franklin Richards as tbe strongest Mutant even during the Chaos Wave event and was even compared to the Chaos Wave by Scarlet Witch ... Saying she's never encountered power so great in her lifetime.
  • The structures mentioned above are within the timelines, before we even get to the Higher-Dimensions... And there are a plethora of showings that these High 1-B structures are within the 2-A Multiverse... And we've had people affecting them since from the beginning of Marvel to the present.
  • It would make destroying all timelines at their highest interpretation High 1-B, thusly paving the way for consistency.If you can argue them not being within the timelines .... Then we can close for good. If not the possibility for it being debatable is still very much in the air.

i still think that the high 1B might be a bit to far for regualr universial abstracts but i could see it being used for 616 charaters and items like the infinety gountlet for example

Nothing apparently. We would need considerable input from our most knowledgeable members before this would be accepted.

Well, the universal abstracts exist in the Overspace which is outside and beyond every universes.

Maybe. Again, Marvel is extremely inconsistent, and recurrently introduces concepts that are then ignored.

@Antvasima the Overspace was in the Jim Starling infinity saga. Even if the name "Overspace" wasn't referred in the saga, the Overspace was in the series because it is the realm of the abstract entities. In another story (Fantastic Four#27) the realm of the abstract was described as a 16D realm.

Please show evidence of Overspace being used anywhere after Avengers Academy.

Also, being beyond the space-time of universes can be a Low 2-C feat in itself, without further information.

So, just to clarify:

Skyfather Level characters will be 2-C

Celestial Level characters will be At least 2-C, possibly 2-A

Abstract Level characters will be 2-A

Is this correct or am I off?

Izreldan said:
So, just to clarify:

Skyfather Level characters will be 2-C

Celestial Level characters will be At least 2-C, possibly 2-A

Abstract Level characters will be 2-A

Is this correct or am I off?
no its more of everyone who is just 2C stays that 2c everything that is abstract/celestial level aka at least 2C guys get a possibly 2A or flat out 2A depends on how people vote

Fully agree with this, honestly I am completely incredulous at the fact that Marvel 2-As were downgraded at all.

Sir sun man is correct.

Anyways... The feats are already cataloged. I just need to have the time to organize them in such a manner. I really want my other points to be evaluated fairly as well, but I doubt it will happen... So I'll leave it be.

Here is a MASSIVE WIP Catalog of the 2-A Feats. Keep in mind that the level of 2-A... is absurdly above baseline. to the point

Roma:

• Roma gains her current powers from the Starlight Citadel + Otherworld, after the events of the Matrix was destroyed, both which are connected to the Multiverse (Here , Here, Here , Here , Here,Here)... Which means her raw power is very likely 2-A. The problem is one of the scans hinted that all the planes the Tower/Otherworld encompasses, the lowest of these infinite planes "contains all Alternate Universes".... Stacked on top of each other... Not sure what to do about that... Because they really do seem to hint about them being connected to Higher-Dimensions here... So maybe At least 2-A if we are trying to be very conservative ?
  • Roma considers the Celestials [In general] as "All-Powerful" (Here)... Which means they'd be above what Roma would be at her peak.
  • Base Roma and Merlyn (Merlyn without any connection to anytihing and is at his weakest) are a threats to Omnigod Jamie , who was essentially gaining this much power (He was spreading himself across the Multiverse... Through the Tower... So yeah).
Scarlet Witch: Many people forget she is one of the core scaling prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back