• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's Avengers (2020 Game) verse and profile creation

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE, this has been a long time coming but its finally here.
Marvels-Avengers.jpg.webp

Marvel’s Avengers is an epic, third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and co-operative gameplay.

The basic story premise of the game is this:

Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day where Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco — including the reveal of their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source.

The celebration turns deadly when a catastrophic accident results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband.

Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, New Jersey teenager Kamala Khan uncovers a shocking conspiracy and the only hope is to reassemble the Avengers in time to stop Advanced Idea Mechanics, one of the greatest threats Earth has ever faced. Marvel’s Avengers continues the journey with new Heroes and new narrative delivered on an ongoing basis.

With that out of the way lets go to profiles!

Avengers:

Villians:

Those of you who are familiar with the game will recognize there is missing profiles from the original Re-Assemble narrative i.e MODOK, I promise he'll be done later but his scaling needs to be discussed first.

SCALING
Attack Potency:
God Tiers: Scale to 9.3198374761 Teratons (Country level), this is coming from the Kree Sentry with the justifications being this:
(Caused the widespread destruction spreading far from the San Francisco Bay area to the city destroying large portions of it creating earthquakes as it made its way to the surface after reacting to the activation of the Terrigen energy source that it was feeding energy to,[1] it was stated that if it kept making it's way to the surface it would've destroyed the entire San Andreas fault with it being described as "About to blow" and having the ocean "consume the city" killing millions.[2] This should easily be equivalent to an earthquake of magnitude 9)

That's the revelation of what happened in the events of the beginning of the game we learn that the Kree Sentry was beneath the ground and was causing the destruction in san Francisco, Captain America was there with Tarleton (MODOK) as well who also commented on the immense energy source from it and both should be more that reputable sources for this. The description Captain America uses is blow up the fault and says it'll cause the ocean to consume the city and kill millions even then its supported by the earthquakes we see destroying the city in the beginning of the game and the energy blown out from the crystal.

High Tiers:
Scale to 0.3824091778203 Tons of TNT (Building level) from Iron Man surviving cloud to cloud lightning while literally inside of clouds as he was flying to space, scaling to the full value should be fine as stated here here

Low-Tiers:
Scale to 0.031989724 Tons of TNT (Small Building level) from a common feat everyone in the game can perform

Speed:
Everyone scales to 669.00m/s (Supersonic) from Ms. Marvel and The Kree Sentry's speed via sheer size as they can fight at decently quick speeds for their size in their fight and Kamala is literally thrown hundreds of meters in like a second. other than that there is a Subsonic+ and various subsonic speed feats performed by the cast.

Iron Man can also reach Mach 32 (High Hypersonic) in his Starboost suit as seen on profile

Lifting Strength:

God Tiers:
Scale to 287.48540021 Metric Tons (Class K) via this calc

High Tiers:
Scale to 9,072.1711798 kgf (Class 10) via Iron Man lifting a bus which doesn't necessarily need a calc because it only went up 1kg though I still blogged it here.

that said if Iron Man scales to god tiers then High tiers would scale to Black Panther's 2,240.46kg (Class 5) feat calculated here

Low-Tiers:
Scale above 595.2674108kg (Class 1) feats that can be performed by AIM Synthoids as they can easily overpower them

IRON MAN:

The biggest contention in this entire game is where to place Iron Man scaling wise as not only does he stagger Hulk, but he also endures several blows from him with not only that in another suit he literally staggers the Kree Sentry not once but twice pushing himback pretty decently with his Uni-beam. On the otherside we see his Starboost Armor while it does survive the lightning strike that hits it, it also is severely damaged the suit's hypersonic booster and overcharged its systems. Not only that but Iron Man also felt the need to brace himself for this explosion along with Black Panther and Captain America which would suggest instead of being above them by far like say Hulk or Thor, that he'd be more relative to those two.

That's all lol, more additions to come in the future

Btw thanks @Armorchompy for putting up with me through those calcs and @Just_a_Random_Butler for helping me format and save hours of my mental sanity

Last edited:
I don't really know the verse but I'm unsure about Iron Man. I don't think any of the anti-feats are too damning, but at the same time I feel like Hulk would probably not be outright trying to kill him, and he never seems to inflict any serious damage though he's definitely doing something. I dunno, either ignore it and scale him to lower tiers or make him "At most" 6-B. Don't really have a strong preference one way or the other

I don't really know the verse but I'm unsure about Iron Man. I don't think any of the anti-feats are too damning, but at the same time I feel like Hulk would probably not be outright trying to kill him, and he never seems to inflict any serious damage though he's definitely doing something. I dunno, either ignore it and scale him to lower tiers or make him "At most" 6-B. Don't really have a strong preference one way or the other
Thanks for your input its appreciated and I'll definitely keep that in mind and I also highly doubt hulk had any intent to kill Iron Man but like they still fought which is something that I felt needed to be noted since it kinda goes with his other feats

Maybe something like "Varies, tier x normally (or whatever justification you can give him based on the setting), at most 6-B"
I'm not sure about the varying rating but does 8-C (his current justification) likely at most 6-B (the justifications from above) seem fine?

It can't be varies cause he doesn't really have a varying power system but Dale's thing can work
Think this works as an additional justification

Fury thinks Iron Man could "destroy the world" probably not in the literal sense but he is hyping up a lot saying countries couldn't stop him or rather implying idk

All profiles have been created and the verse page is up, this can be closed

Wasn't the game supposed to include Doctor Strange? If that happens, I'd be interested in taking care of him
Not sure if that was ever confirmed but the story is still ongoing, the Black Panther and Winter Soldier stuff is the most recent, we still have to cover captain marvel and the rest of the kree story in game but otherwise he was mentioned by name in War for Wakanda

Back