• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvin the Martian revisions?

I found something for Marvin that could be worth adding. Thing is, it's from a video game, so I don't know if we should include it or not. It's from Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal, where he created a "Time Telescope TV" that allowed him to view any changes made to history at any given point in time anywhere in the universe.

Also, while we are on the subject of Marvin, shouldn't his intelligence rating be set at Supergenius? He has created time traveling devices, death rays that can destroy stars, a helmet that can change his own personal area of gravity, a wand that can make star material weightless, a device that can tell him the weaknesses of any being if he types in their name, a device that can suck the air and oxygen out of a planet, a ray that can transmute things, a ray that can evolve or de-evolve a being, a machine that can completely destabilize and reform a planet, alter its flora and fauna, and change the weather and temperature, and a hose that can suck up at least an entire galaxy and convert it into a block of matter. I'd say that counts as "impossible, reality warping technology". There are many characters with the Extraordinary Genius rating that he vastly exceeds. I don't see how he can only be at EG level while Dexter is at SG level.

None of the feats that you mention are of Supergenius level, just rather higher Extraordinary Genius level, as Marvin has not demonstrated the ability to warp reality virtually any way he wants at an enormous scale with his inventions.

Back