• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

Each individual of the main cast is quite lovely especially Harumitsu. That guy is quite cinnamon.
Karuma is always a blast, Shino and Kuubo always bring terror and seeing the cast overcome these obstacles is the part of the game imo.

How dare you not mention our HIKARI NO MAOU and how much of an airhead he is. I go pensive at you

How come every time I think I am done with all the indexing, Reinhard actually has like 6 more abilities that I didn't realize at first?

"Limited Illusion Creation (Via Gladsheimr; Can create illusions within the "hells" of his castle, like the illusion of a beautifully flowery field)
Transmutation and Limited Data Manipulation (Via Gladsheimr; All those that join his legion become the structure of Gladsheimr literally transforming into parts of his castle, like gears or even a data processer, making the castle grow larger)
Space Manipulation and Teleportation (Via Gladsheimr; Gladsheimr is a space that is dislodged from reality and can appear anywhere Reinhard desires and can choose who to let into its domain. It is also capable of looping the inside hallways inter-dimensionally, trapping the opponents forever, if so desired)
Limited Technology Manipulation (Via Gladsheimr; Upon it entering the physical world, Gladsheimr destroyed all electronics in the city)"

I just added these

Her power is variable because it's enhanced by the desires of people around her, but its max is at least Archdemon level.

So I have a question, when are we getting Avesta profiles? I know the Novel is soon to be finished and Blogs are being made. However, several important characters are dead already and likely aren't getting any further developments, and Mashyana, the first important character to die, doesn't even have a Blog.

Not after what the FANDOM update did to the editing, that thing does not like my devices.

Last I saw EMS was making them, iirc they are waiting till the Novel is fully done till they finish it and then they will update the blogs and then upload them.

So I have a question, when are we getting Avesta profiles? I know the Novel is soon to be finished and Blogs are being made. However, several important characters are dead already and likely aren't getting any further developments, and Mashyana, the first important character to die, doesn't even have a Blog.
I don't have a way to read the novel so I really don't know much about it, but is the part about it being nearly finished true? If yes, do we have any additional interesting information? For example, the novel appearing in other formats, further plans etc.?

The novel is definitely reaching its end by this point with the climax with Mithra in sight and the goal of pretty much everyone active, Magsarion himself is already a Madou God and has already fought against a Pseudo-Hadou God, and the list of enemies has been wilted down by quite a bit. As far as I know, theirs no knowledge on further plans and I have doubts Avesta will ever become more than a Light Novel.

Quite literally everything you said. Mitra only appeared like twice, even then it's only as some sort of cryptid voice-only figure that just rambles to herself while quite literally ignoring Zurvan as if he wasn't there after the latter got retgonned during Druj Nasu, and once again moment before Ferdows unlocked Nowruz Ahura Mazda. Do points out to me at what point she was "in sight" anywhere in a context where it's relevant to the main cast of the story. Magsarion is not some sort of god figure, less so this Madou God thing which isn't even a thing. His whole Madou schtick is only referring to how the path he walks in is solely his own and it's neither Hadou nor Gudou, which is a path that other people had taken. The closest thing to be accurate was how Khvarenah got a glimpse of what he was looking for, and there's no telling about what he had become because there's literally nothing said about it. We just know he had the potential to reach godhood, which got compromised the moment he vowed his Commandment, and that directly affected what would be his Kaibyaku/Big Bang because of it. But clearly you missed what it even entails.

Pretty much the only correct thing you said is how the novel is nearing its end because we're currently on volume 4.

I mean I very much doubt Mithra will appear at all before the others are knocking at her Throne, just like with the real Mercurius and Hajun. With Zurvan I have doubts he will appear again before the final battle, as now that his sister problem has been solved his main beef is now with Mithra, so I see him more likely to stay where he is and help out in a way similar to Shirou in Three Colours. Ferdows, if they are to appear again, is likely going to be used by Mithra as a puppet to annoy the main characters, but I doubt he will be that big a threat and so will only be a part of the volume that involves the plan to defeat Mithra.

The reason I mentioned Madou, is because that fight, along with what Sirius and Kaikhosru have been saying, has clued everyone into the basics of what exactly Throne Gods and their Cravings are. So that's no longer a mystery and the next time that's brought up is likely when someone fully emanates their craving soon before Muzan crosses the Singularity to Mithra.

Basically, besides the mysterious seventh Archdemon that will likely be resolved this Volume, the only other plot threads are the two opposing kings and Mithra's Sensories, all of who have beef with Mithra and will likely have some part to play in the lead up to Mithra. So the chance of Mithra's defeat being a major part of the next volume is very high, which means that Avesta ending soon is very high.

Last edited:
major part of the next volume is very high, which means that Avesta ending soon is very high.
Why yes thank you for confirming that it's not really worth discussing anything Avesta related stuff considering how clueless you actually are and how obvious it is now that you don't even read the source material or even following its basic development.

I see this place is still pretty dead other than the usual
"Look at my outversal fart CRTs"

Is Avasta still far from done? I wonder what comes next if it is.

Since the character thread got locked, I will post here. Since other thrones got updated, shouldn't Nerose receive an update as well with links to god physiology etc.?

Since the character thread got locked, I will post here. Since other thrones got updated, shouldn't Nerose receive an update as well with links to god physiology etc.?
Yeah, but Red is going to do it with his small adjustments of PL characters.

DcKs-8JX4AEUDl-.jpg

Panthe-gone...

Shinza just need more waifu like Fate so it can sell. Masada-sensei is working hard to make more waifu in Avesta.

Shinza just need more waifu like Fate so it can sell. Masada-sensei is working hard to make more waifu in Avesta.
Fate sells even if most of the waifu are just recolors or versions of the original Saber. So, maybe some recolors of Marie would help? Silverio did that with Reinhard and it worked quite well...

How can Khvarenah resist Mithra's Punishment with his incomplete Big Bang but Mithra herself cannot resist it?

In the Prologue she tells the other Gods something like 'she can't "get to the point"' because she is held back by a Commandment.
Is this, by now, a proven lie then?
If so, would that mean Muzan can freely break his Commandments without any problems? The notion of Muzan having a stronger Law/more Taikyoku is kinda eh since we don't know if Mithra actually fought back or not, but it would only make sense if Muzan casually breaks his Commandments and be just fine, right? Like, he's a full-blown God, obviously has stronger Divinity than Khvarenah at this point.
Or even, since Commandments are the byproducts of Mithra's Hadou, absolute rules during her reign, would Muzan still have them by the time he killed her?
Why is Masada so goddamn troll?

Being a un-mainstream franchise is truly suffering, this can be said to Taimanin Series (not in H-Wise lel)
Biggest problem is anime. They can't make a proper anime for Dies Irae because its dark as hell. A manga or light novel can't really get much popular without good or at least average animes (Dies Irae anime was terrible).

There is same problem with Berserk.

Idk why Masada doesn't join another studio tho.

Although lack waifus is obviously a big problem too lol.

There are plenty of "waifus" already, what are you guys talking about.

And IIRC, Shinza does really well in Japan. Pretty sure Avesta merch is like, selling out AFAIK.

It's unknown in the west and in the rest of the world due to lack of proper promotion and exposure, the anime was a horrific failure (And honestly, I don't see how you can adapt a multi-timeline massive VN and make it good, Umineko anyone?) that likely ruined any chance of that happening.

While I would like for Dies Irae to get big, mainly so I could talk about it with friends and the rest of Masada's novels could be translated, I like having a more niche fanbase because more of the fans are "real".

Speaking of Masada and "waifus", apparently this girl is the main antagonist of Avesta as of right now:

Nahid.jpg

Back