• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

ZERO7772 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Yes, only you.
That's 2 people you flep ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö
I think everything about Masada is dumb, the characters are ******* stupid, and have nothing interesting about them, except that they look cool and are strong, and wanked to the max

It's funny because Masada is self-aware that his story sucks so he focus on the characters instead and I find the characters in Shinza one of the best, especially the badguys.

@NihilDifficileAmanti facts indeed.

Infera28 said:
why Tenmas aren't relative to each other? they aren't just more powerful incarnations of Ren's fallowers? if yes why some tenmas are universal, some large country+ and some city+ to mountain lvl? why some Tenmas are far stronger than others? we perferred cross universe scaling/death of author fallacy over their actual feats? as stated in KKK Tenma Ootake's punches were capable of busting mountains but we ranked him as universal cuz a fallacious statement?
Because of taikyoku values

All Hadou gods are wanked. Shub-Niggurath solos

dude. If u want to stroke your CM ego. Take a hike and get out of this thread. If you think the gods are wank waste your time, make a CRT and get out of this thread. Simple right? Because you're clogging the shit out of this thread just trying to get a point that u think its wank then go ahead and try but u can't read jap or do anything useful other than being disruptive.

Tldr. Hate the series right? Unfollow the thread and take a hike. You are simply a nuisance

TISSG7Redgrave said:
All Hadou gods are wanked. Shub-Niggurath solos
dude. If u want to stroke your CM ego. Take a hike and get out of this thread. If you think the gods are wank waste your time, make a CRT and get out of this thread. Simple right? Because you're clogging the shit out of this thread just trying to get a point that u think its wank then go ahead and try but u can't read jap or do anything useful other than being disruptive.
Tldr. Hate the series right? Unfollow the thread and take a hike. You are simply a nuisance

But, CM is the strongest fictional verse.

@Obscenly

Could you please refrain from derailing the thread with irrelevant posts? If you wish to discuss how it's downplayed, then take it somewhere else. This thread isn't made for you to rant about how characters are downplayed or the other way around, especially when those characters aren't related to the subject of the thread in any manner.

>CM is the strongest

>this is a masada (here i'll help you read: MASADA DISCUSSION THREAD) thread unless you need glasses and can't read for shit its not cthulhu mythos. get out and unfollow cuz u clearly aren't here to talk on masada only say its wank out of your ass without evidence

Slowly, this thread is devolving into something else entirely.

@Redgrave

Please calm down, Red. You're being unnecessarily agressive.

So out of curiosity, what determines how much Taikyoku value someone has if they become a Hadou God? Is it like predetermined or is there other stimulations?

@Warrior

It's determined by birth AFAIK, but those like Rein, Rindou and Shirou can increase their values to match the god they are meant to kill.

yeah sorry just don't like how the thread clogs over smth that was stupidly pointless @rav

Also what anime?

all i can say the VN is leagues above the anime lets pretend it was a bootleg DI project or smth

Anyway, where were we? Iirc it was about the Yatsukahagi power shitzus or something. And Merc is the best, like always

EvilMegaCookie said:
You poor, poor soul. The anime is about the worst way you can get introduced to DI period.
Well I didn't have any way to read the VN back when the anime first came out, but I recently got a Steam account so I've been thinking of buying it

Having read the VN and watched the Anime they arnt even comparable, like that anime was so bad the VN is significantly better.

ZERO7772 said:
Am I the only one here who find this whole "I am a walking universe lol" concept cringe worthy? I mean man, I am a total weeb but Masada seriously test my limits sometimes.
Not really, no.

They are "walking universes" because that's the point of a Hadou God - the emantion of thier law to forge a new world.

Being a walking universe is the embodiment of that purpose having been completed in a physical manner.

Obscenly said:
I thought Dies Irae had an anime
It does, but the anime is so bad that the fanbase rejects its existence.

Also, calm the **** down with all this Cthulu Mythos talk, yeah? Coming to this discussion thread to propagate hate and controversy is not cool.

And, tbh - CM is weak, Suggeverse solos lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!

ZERO7772 said:
Am I the only one here who find this whole "I am a walking universe lol" concept cringe worthy? I mean man, I am a total weeb but Masada seriously test my limits sometimes.
Bruh thats not even a new concept Masada made himself or anything, we see that same kinda shit in Marvel and DC.

Ricky365 said:
Ootake was apparently stated to be comparable to nakiri kuubou who has been scaled to be universal so..
that's my problem too. nakiri being ootake's equal was stated in a interview. novel feats and statements >>> something that comes from outside of novel like in twitter or interview. Tenmas are supposed to be stronger incarnations of dies irae characters and suddenly Machina from Mountain Buster got boosted into the universal! (when even KKK considered his punches as mountain level and that's far more suited and logical with his dies irae incarnation who was mountain buster too)

Ravenous4th said:
Hajun isn't wanked, I'd even say he's mostly downplayed. He is simply that high.
How is Hajun downplayed? Lol we used to think he have literal "infinite" Taiji count when we didn't know better. Few examples I can think of Hajun w@nk:

1-Hajun is stronger than Naraka

2-toumerless Hajun is stronger than Yato

3-Hajun is High 1-A

Bruh...

Bruh thats not even a new concept Masada made himself or anything, we see that same kinda shit in Marvel and DC.

Wait, DC and Marvel also do this shit? I feel like I am growing too old to take those Nerdy/Chuuni without cringing hard and I am just a student lol.

Back