• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

TonySansNom said:
Embracetophats said:
well, to begin with, 1-A implies shit like acausality and immunity to time manipulation and time travel and retcons.

yet hadou gods cant time travel (unless their specific abilities allow for that)

Satanael retconned the previous gods according to you guys.

Merc can apparently retcon Hajun from existence from what i have heard here and there
You don't really understand law and taikyoku in this series. It's the power to force nonsense, quite litteraly. It's "shut up, I have power so it works". This is the power to take precedence over.

This is not merely time travel and retcon. This is 1-A time travel and 1-A retcon. Those are not the same thing.

Also who said they can't time travel? I have never seen it stated anywhere that they can't. If you had a hadou or gudou god that wished for it, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be impossible.

Embracetophats said:
it also implies 1 version of yourself in all of reality
The "all encompassing" being you are talking about does not exist in fiction whatsoever. Different routes are from the same story only to us the reader. To the characters, it doesn't exist. It is a route because the author chose to write it as a "separate route", it isn't always a different timeline or whatever. If my life was a story and tomorrow I'd have two choices: staying in bed or waking up, there wouldn't be two timelines because I chose to stay in bed. The "day" where I wake up doesn't exist and is nonsense because it actually doesn't exist, not because I am limited to it.

Embracetophats said:
yet you have 2 versions with different taikyoku values for reinhard and ren and you have pantheon following the marie route because ren loves marie yet the Rea route is apparently still a thing and is canon
...Who say it is canon these days? Doesn't Pantheon follow KKK which directly contradicts Rea's route?

In KKK, Hajun kills everyone, takes the throne etc. In the fight version against Hajun that leads to Rea's route, only Merc survives and he manages to emanate his acta est fabula, then removes all chances of Hajun existing and then the Rea route itself happens.
So where does it stated that merc beat hajun or use his law to beat hajun?

GogitoQ said:
So where does it stated that merc beat hajun or use his law to beat hajun?
In K3 flashback when hajun fought the 3 colors which it lead to reinhard finding out the tumor and then Merc used AeF to retcon hajun's existence.

So, what is Naraka's ultimate goal anyway? Getting out of the friendzone? Dude is so hopeless he needs 10 gods to bend reality for him to get the girl.

They did Dies Irae ships poll back in the day. IIRC Ren x Shirou was 3rd or 4th place.

Beast x Merc was 2nd place LMAO.

I did say "iirc" so i am not sure.

WoG usually comes from the happy light café blog vids on nico but you have to pay to see them. Atwiki posts about the relevant info in those blogs

ZERO did say it was on Kajiri Kamui Kagura but i don't think it's true

Dude, there was a TL for the Hajun vs DI gods flashback that posted on this wiki a while ago, the Merc part was with it.

He had a chance to defeat Hajun if he had acsess to The Throne.

ZERO7772 said:
> nothing implied that. Ren in both KKK and Rea Route married with Rea too so how exactly he loved Marie in Pantheon?Marie is his main love interest though? I don't know what is the deal with K3 ending but the whole point of Rea's route was to just go off the script that Merc made for him. Heck, Rea's route is more of "Bros" route than anything. Ren can't decided who he cares about more between Shirou and Rea
Usuaully the the closest people to Ren's heart are Marie, Kasumi and Shirou.
it where impiled his main love is Marie?

Ren in Rea Route ignored Marie and loved Rea. then in Marie's world (Rea Route ending) loved her in one glance again and married with her and in KKK married with her too

3 times love and 2 times marrying >>> one single time loving Marie

and if Kasumi was closer to Ren's heart he could marry with her but he always considered her as a dumb friend/sister rather than love

IrrelevantTurtle said:
What do you guys think about Khvarenah's standing according to this wiki's current tiering system? Dude's basically eating the entire universe and ******* magical weapons and he might finish it for good if left unchecked.
Large Star level.

i think he "eventually" kills universe and destroys galaxies.

@Infera28 My dude, did even read anything about K3? Since when Ren loved Rea in K3? He's Marie's lover and guardian through most of her region and most of his desperate struggle in K3 through 8000 years is to protect the remnant of Marie's world. Why do you think he was so depressed throughout all of K3? Because Hajun killed his 2 best friends Merc and Beast?

He had all his friends around him except Marie hence why he was so lonely, Marie was also his last thought when he did after his battle with Habaki and he did literally everything in her name.

ZERO7772 said:
@Infera28 My dude, did even read anything about K3? Since when Ren loved Rea in K3? He's Marie's lover and guardian through most of her region and most of his desperate struggle in K3 through 8000 years is to protect the remnant of Marie's world. Why do you think he was so depressed throughout all of K3? Because Hajun killed his 2 best friends Merc and Beast?
He had all his friends around him except Marie hence why he was so lonely, Marie was also his last thought when he did after his battle with Habaki and he did literally everything in her name.
but did u? everyone like 95% odf this wiki hasnt read K3 nor understands it as we only get info from people who has read it. and no ren being depressed bcuz Hajun killed merc and rein was never his depression it was totally some of the friends he cares and marie.

ZERO7772 said:
well i can't read japanese so... anyway my main argument was Ren's "current" main love in Pantheon is Rea. ik in KKK's early story he loved Marie but anyone can prove in KKK's ending he still loved Marie more than Rea?

if he never loved Rea and Marie was his main love then why he married with Rea and not Marie? what was problem in marrying with Marie? maybe in KKK ending he perferred Rea over Marie?

ik he loved Marie too but love = / = main love. kinda like how we have one main waifu and multiple other inferior waifu at same time

and how being guradian of Marie and struggling for saving her world counts as loving her? that is cuz Marie had best possibly era and she was best possibly heaven in general. so trying to saving her world in any case and not letting Hajun to destroying it will be logical. not to mention in entire of Marie Route, Ren tried to turning Marie into the next Heaven so not struggling for protecting her and saving her world was same as throwing entire of of his own previous efforts away.

also Ren in Rea Route struggled for turning Marie into the next Heaven and constantly protected her too yet her main love was Rea. so i don't think struggling for Marie is same as counting Marie as Main Love.

but did u? everyone like 95% odf this wiki hasnt read K3 nor understands it as we only get info from people who has read it. and no ren being depressed bcuz Hajun killed merc and rein was never his depression it was totally some of the friends he cares and marie.

I can't read Japanese but I can understand it when it's talked "about %60 to 70%" so I can tell you with confidence that Ren was hunged up on Marie.

You see unlike you Max, I don't talk about shit that I don't know~

@Infera28 And who told you his love interest in Pantheon is Rea? Serioulsy my man, where are you getting this info from? K3 ending is not Pantheon. Mithra literally called Marie "his princess" in the 2 hours prologue.

-He moved on? I really can't tell you about the K3 ending but I am pretty sure throught K3 he only had Marie in his head.

-Maire IS his main waifu thought. She's the one who is always featured with him in promo art and covers.

-Because it's said so? Kouha refered to Ren as "twilight lover" when he fought Hajun for her and her memory.

-******* Ren barely have any screen time in Rea route. He barely interacted with Marie to begin with I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Rea is only his love in her route and K3 ending. It's true however that Rea's ending in DI is the canon one but I don't see it translated to Pantheon for some reason

I mean Kajiri Kamui Kagura ending showed us Ren marrying Rea in Amaterasu Era

But i'll leave you two to discussing who Rens want to bang

SleepyTBubble said:
I mean Kajiri Kamui Kagura ending showed us Ren marrying Rea in Amaterasu Era
But i'll leave you two to discussing who Rens want to bang
Then he woke up one day, remembering all the lives he lived and see some assholes he don't even know and others he'd wishes to never see again lol.

The only good thing is his previous gf's also there.

Wegashi said:
Ricky365 said:
What does µ¡ñõ╣ïÕæ¢Õê╗Õê╣Úéú translate to?
Engraving this life into the moment
thank you :) do you know what µ╝üÕñ½Òü«Õê® is? on the masada wiki i see that Yato has a chance to overcome Hajun by using Habaki as a shield and sword if he aims for µ╝üÕñ½Òü«Õê®. which translates to fisherman's interest on google ==

Slightly off-topic, but in zackzeal's Amakasu visit Seiji video, why does he ask Seiji to connect him to kantan? What does a bed-ridden Seiji have to do with kantan? Did he invent it?

ZERO7772 said:
@Infera28 And who told you his love interest in Pantheon is Rea? Serioulsy my man, where are you getting this info from? K3 ending is not Pantheon. Mithra literally called Marie "his princess" in the 2 hours prologue.
-He moved on? I really can't tell you about the K3 ending but I am pretty sure throught K3 he only had Marie in his head.

-Maire IS his main waifu thought. She's the one who is always featured with him in promo art and covers.

-Because it's said so? Kouha refered to Ren as "twilight lover" when he fought Hajun for her and her memory.

-******* Ren barely have any screen time in Rea route. He barely interacted with Marie to begin with I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Rea is only his love in her route and K3 ending. It's true however that Rea's ending in DI is the canon one but I don't see it translated to Pantheon for some reason
i never said KKK ending is Pantheon. i said in both KKK's ending and Rea Route's ending he married with Rea.

Pantheon = Amaterasu's Era

and in Amaterasu's Era/Pantheon Ren married with Rea. again if his main love is Marie why he twice perferred Rea as his wife? what was problem in marrying with Marie? also girl friend > wife?!

and about twilight lover statement, that has been referred to Ren vs Hajun in KKK? that's cuz Ren in KKK's early-middle story loved Marie. but i talked specfically about KKK's ending part not early-middle story.

and Ren in Rea Route hadn't any screen time? he got EFF aka his most strongest and popular Creation Figment. he battled with his best friend, he also killed ******* three battlion commanders, challenged Hadou God Reinhard and Hadou God Mercurius at same time and got Shirou and Machina as his teammates. anyway his goal was turning Marie into the next Heaven and even perferred Marie's emination over his own existence. yet Marie wasn't his main love and in ending he married with Rea.

as i said struggling for Marie doen't mean as loving her. he struggled cuz Marie was best possibly Heaven with Best possibly Era

art box and promo = advertising and so not a legit argument. why Masada used Ren and Marie for advertising? cuz their Relationship being more popular, known and older than Ren x Rea. that was basically a business thing.

pretty much Masada with Rea Route retconned Ren's love and his love is Rea now.

Marie's era has evil.. she embraces all.. õ©ûþòîÒüïÒéëõ║ëÒüäÒéäµé▓ÕèçÒü»þÁÂÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü»µé▓ÒüùÒüäÒüôÒü¿ÒüáÒüïÒéëÒÇüµ¼íÒüôÒüØÒü»ÒééÒüúÒü¿Õ╣©ÒüøÒü¬õ║║þöƒÒéÆÕ¥ùÒéëÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¿Ú¡éÒéÆÕä¬ÒüùÒüŵè▒ÒüìÒüùÒéüÒÇüþò░Òü¬ÒéïþöƒµÂ»Òü½ÚÇüÒéèÕç║ÒüÖÒÇé
µ¡╗ÒüùÒüƒÚ¡éÒéÆÞ╗óþöƒÒüòÒüøÒÇüþÀ®ÒéäÒüïÒü½µêÉÚòÀÒéÆõ┐âÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÕûäµé¬µòÁÕæ│µû╣Òü»Úûóõ┐éÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÞ¬░ÒüºÒüéÒéîÕä¬ÒüùÒüŵè▒ÒüìÒüùÒéüÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒü«µàêµ»ìÒü«µäøÒüôÒüØÒüîÚ╗äµÿÅÒü«µ│òÕëçÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé Hajun is a trafficked baby remember..

Ricky365 said:
Slightly off-topic, but in zackzeal's Amakasu visit Seiji video, why does he ask Seiji to connect him to kantan? What does a bed-ridden Seiji have to do with kantan? Did he invent it?
Amakasu entered the world of Kantan through Seijuurou as it was Seiji who discovered it and had ideas about how to get to it

Basically, Seiji introduced Amakasu to Kantan world

SleepyTBubble said:
Ricky365 said:
Amakasu entered the world of Kantan through Seijuurou as it was Seiji who discovered it and had ideas about how to get to it

Basically, Seiji introduced Amakasu to Kantan world
How did Seiji discover it?

Back