• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something else that I have taken notice of. When Ren was seen clashing with Reinhard with what seems to be his ordinary Eine Faust Ouvertūre, was that the two of them using their Atziluth in a different route?

no it's not that is them in their atlizuth state while i may not look like it they reached Hadou God status when they clashed @tycon

i can say that is them in their hadou state in the first pic second idk but first definitely when their atziltuh law has been activated

Also some CGs are reused. It depends on the route or the scene of the route which determines whether or not they are in Hadou state or not (I'm referring to the second pic).

Well, I am not too knowledgeable on the specifics. But if that is them in their base forms, shouldn't it scale to Ren? He also fought and defeated Götz von Berlichingen with Eine Faust Scherzo, didn't he? Albeit I don't know if that was in the same route.

well the law of scherzo is "I won't let the dead be alive" (idk the exact specifics) but it kills the undead and machina lost because he is an eihejar aka an undead so the law was effective hence Ren beating him

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well the law of scherzo is "I won't let the dead be alive" (idk the exact specifics) but it kills the undead and machina lost because he is an eihejar aka an undead so the law was effective hence Ren beating him
That is what I thought. But there is also CG of Ren fighting him with his guillotine. So I am unsure.

I thought scherzo is used in Kei's route as he had to get passed machina to help kei?

Right it was Kei's route. Um. I don't see the harm in that. If you want a Scherzo key, then somebody can certainly add it in

well i guess it's more to bypassing durability and the law works on the undead more based from what i heard lol

If not simply Scherzo, then probably even a complete power-up, using his fights against Götz and (seemingly) base Reinhard as base, since he was using just Ouvertūre.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Going to be gone for class for some hours, but what needs to be added to Ren's page?
Well, I am not sure if this is the correct way of approach, it is merely a suggestion. Basically, an additional key for his profile, possibly called "Power-Up" or something of the like, where he is more powerful due to fighting and defeating Machina, and also seemingly holding his own against base Reinhard. Though, to what extent in particular, I do not know.

That was a mere skirmish. Reinhard wasn't serious at all. He doesn't really begin to fight until they both go Atziluth.

VenomElite said:
That was a mere skirmish. Reinhard wasn't serious at all. He doesn't really begin to fight until they both go Atziluth.
Ah, I understand. Then, is scaling Ren to Machina still legitimate? Probably "At least Country+ Level, likely Large Country Level, higher with Eine Faust Scherzo"?

That seems fine. Although, I'm pretty sure he's already scaled to them. Masada said Ren can beat the Three Commanders one-on-one already.

@Venom: That's with his Eine Faust Finale form. And for base. I'm not sure if we should add a key just for including him trading blows with Machina and having it along with EFS. Cause his base stats and EFF stats are are ll in one key really. I could add EFS along with it? In case y'all don't remember how his base stats are set up?

That's too vague. It's fine the way it is. EMC said the same. We can't use Scherzo because it was a one-time-thing.

Besides, since we're going that route, I'm still waiting on MHS+ Kei using Fire and Lightning Style

When Cross comes back, or if Everlasting stops by and they agree, sure it can be added. I'm more interested in Massively Hypersonic+ Kei right now.

Alright, back.

So i had also talked to Everlasting on this and we both agreed that Ren Fuji is fine as he is now at base. I don't think we need to put am extra key for him for something that only happened in one route....well the one involving that of him using EFS. Basically, it's as what Venom said earlier about it.

What about Kei or Tubal Cain ? In Marie route, Kei became a Tubal Cain. Would that gives Kei new key (rhyme lol) or will that expand Tubal Cain's Briah list ? IMO its the former rather than the latter

I think it could be something like Hajun's case. Different Key but with explanation as to why said character have that key. And some more thing about Kei. She wield Thrud Walkure temporarily in her own route. Will that give Kei new key (rhyme ayy) and make her page include Thrud Walkure as well ? Though she didnt has the Briah part tho, since it's Beatrice's after all

Well idk. I would like to hear on Venom on this and perhaps discuss this further with EMC later at least. She could be an exception, or might be just like Ren and be left as is...

I'd agree if we left Kei route Kei (ayy), coz that maybe end up just like Ren's case above. But i think her upgrade when she became a Tubal Cain should be at least considered since the upgrade from regular Kei would be massive

yeah that might be the issue Venom can help or EMC or Trex cold give us a better clarification

@fab nice you rhyme a lot lol

Kei doesn't need another key for becoming Tubal Cain, that's like giving Ren a separate key for using other people's relics (i.e. Thrud Walkure). Unless you're adding Massively Hypersonic+ to Ren or Kei for using Thrud Walkure, their pages are fine as is.

On a more serious note, Rea needs to be 10-B in base form. She's potrayed as such despite having magic (Atziluth) and soul manipulation (as well as being adorable :3). Her powers are a plot device but otherwise, she is the same as Kasumi. Rea may be part of the L.D.O but let's consider one simple fact:

Rea is not an Einherjar. So she doesn't possess their durability and such because any souls Rea has are bounded to the swastikas and thus belong to Reinhard anyway.

She isn't an eiherjar as she isn't dead no? I see so she at needs to be 10-B due to being like Kasumi but Riza is unknown for not fighting so should she be 10-B as well?

ahhh so that means that while Riza has dura she may or may not be stronger than a regular human but she has perks of one shouldn't she be at least 9-C/superhuman?

I'm not sure. As a writer as well I find it odd that Masada didn't specify more clearly about that. It's best to keep her at Unknown for now. Rea however is pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back