• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Profile is here

Profile is completed Gonna upload it in a bit. Added Breaking 4th wall 🐸
Yeah I fell asleep, sorry
Profile is here
I wonder what matches can be made for him

More or less his profile is ready. If you have 3 quotes please add them..
In the morning, me sleepy
My jaw dropped at the AP (in a good way)
I need to work on his intelligence section little more. Speed scaling is the hardest part NGL. Idk where to scale him. Should we just put unknown?
I mean if we're scaling him to high 6-A, then he should be MFTL+. Now which end, depends. There really isn't any visual indicator for 50% and below. But I think it's safe to put him at the value of 30% Doom.
Also can you fix Lifting strength section.
Will in the morning.

In the morning, me sleepy

My jaw dropped at the AP (in a good way)
I was re reading the chapters. So I think he is definitely above Lance and Dots because of how Doom views DV compared to them. Additionally he is one of the talented individuals with 3rds. Btw I think I should specify there was a gap between Domina's fight and Dooms fight. DV should have gotten stronger. I'm not in favour of splitting his profile into 2 keys so let's just place it like that.
I mean if we're scaling him to high 6-A, then he should be MFTL+. Now which end, depends. There really isn't any visual indicator for 50% and below. But I think it's safe to put him at the value of 30% Doom.
Yeah I was thinking about that.
Will in the morning.
Sure good night 😴

I was re reading the chapters. So I think he is definitely above Lance and Dots because of how Doom views DV compared to them. Additionally he is one of the talented individuals with 3rds. Btw I think I should specify there was a gap between Domina's fight and Dooms fight. DV should have gotten stronger. I'm not in favour of splitting his profile into 2 keys so let's just place it like that.

Yeah I was thinking about that.

Sure good night 😴
Sleeping on it made me think of Renatus' LS scaling. I think it should be class Z, as his undead hands could hold back Orter's sand magic, the same magic that can easily restrain 50% Doom. But I propose it would be "at most", since the sand still pierced through the hand.

0112-009.png

Yeah just seems like homing attack

Let me cook

Wahlberg: 5-C (Consistently ctently called the greatest, a living legend [78.6 exatons]), low 5-B with Summons (Though inferior in power to Innocent Zero, Wahlberg forced him to cast his summons in response to himself casting his own [786 exatons])

Human Innocent Zero: 5-C (Despite already having seen Doom's full power felled by Mash, he felt no need to cast his Summons. Could withstand multiple strikes from Weakness mode Mash [78.6 Exatons]), low 5-B with Summons (10x multiplier)

Dark Angel Innocent Zero is the same, just scales higher

now this is where I cook

God Innocent Zero: low 5-B (upon transforming into this deity-like form, Innocent zero stands as the epitome of all magic, presiding over heaven and earth [786 Exatons]) higher with Summons (10x multiplier [7.86 Zettatons]), 5-B with Lucifer Inclination (10x multiplier, this spell threatened to destroy the magic realm if it made contact with land [78.6 Zettatons])

Let me cook

Wahlberg: 5-C (Consistently ctently called the greatest, a living legend [78.6 exatons]), low 5-B with Summons (Though inferior in power to Innocent Zero, Wahlberg forced him to cast his summons in response to himself casting his own [786 exatons])

Human Innocent Zero: 5-C (Despite already having seen Doom's full power felled by Mash, he felt no need to cast his Summons. Could withstand multiple strikes from Weakness mode Mash [78.6 Exatons]), low 5-B with Summons (10x multiplier)

now this is where I cook

God Innocent Zero: low 5-B (upon transforming into this deity-like form, Innocent zero stands as the epitome of all magic, presiding over heaven and earth [786 Exatons]) higher with Summons (10x multiplier [7.86 Zettatons]), 5-B with Lucifer Inclination (10x multiplier, this spell threatened to destroy the magic realm if it made contact with land [78.6 Zettatons])
I cannot lie; this is becoming a truly filling feast for me 😋

Let me cook

now this is where I cook

if only we could get the anime multipliers accepted......

I'm pretty sure characters would get to like, tier 4. I think that would end up stretching things to outlier tiers, unless we say Wahlberg is 4-A with his Thirds via the starry background in the pocket space..
if you stack the multipliers EOS Mash and IZ get to solar lmao. but idk what the "outlier" would be since it's not like there are any inconsistency with certain characters being at certain levels (at least for the visionary and higher characters) so i think its fine imo

if you stack the multipliers EOS Mash and IZ get to solar lmao. but idk what the "outlier" would be since it's not like there are any inconsistency with certain characters being at certain levels (at least for the visionary and higher characters) so i think its fine imo
I mean that is true, considering EoS Mash and IZ are the God tiers of the verse and Mash had just gotten done with his hyperbolic time chamber purgatory scaling... And it might not get so out of hand if it only applied to Summons, but including Thirds would skyrocket the AP of the verse, to where a character like Ryoh ends up at what, low 5-A? I just think what we have right now is safer.

@Arkenis enjoy
Now let's see who he can fight

Back