• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Bleach cleanup project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help with Espada and Quincies.

Also as a better explanation for the list here, it's supposed to separate the work so that if we're able to get the amount of volunteers we need to get this list filled, we can split it to 4 profiles each...........for the most part. Fullbringers and the Hollows are naturally unbalanced here with only 5 profiles, so that can be separated between 3 and 2 for whoever wants to help out with them.

The karakura one I separated it to have 2 profiles per volunteer to make it a bit more accessible to others who can't do 4 profiles.

@Jordan which part of the arrancars? We have the espada and fraccion/numeros separated.

Most likely considering they're better constructed and have a lot less fluff.

We should probably wait until we get the remaining revised description for the other abilities done. That way we can get both the unnecessary fluff and the unneeded abilites out at once.

In the meantime, I'm gonna see if I can add some of the specific stuff to the visored and arrancars to Imade's list to cut down the workload for him.

Lol, for some reason when I saw the title of this thread I thought of the "Bleach" real life cleaning product. The Bleach Anime slipped my mind until I read the description.

@Imade do you mind if I move your list of reworded descriptions to the OP to make it easier for others to see what's changing as well as who's doing what job?

@Jordan they're not fanarts or anything right? If they are, we need to ask for permission to use those pics.

The main candidate for Original Zanpakuto specifies in the image's description that he doesn't need credit to use it, we would just need to photoshop out the watermark.

The human Ichigo artwork is done by CrystalPonyArt7669, but IDK how to contact him.

The other Zanpakuto image looks like official art, but I'm not sure

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2278392

Bakudō

Kidō spells that serve as support. These spells can range from barriers, seals, immobilization to advantages on the battlefield.

Bakudō Spells:

#1 Sai
The caster points towards the target and causes the target's hands to lock behind themselves and restrict their movements.

#4 Hainawa
A crackling rope of Reishi is launched towards the target which wraps around said target to immobilize them.

#8 Seki
An orb is formed behind the caster's hand which repulses what comes into contact with it.

#21 Sekiento
The caster generates red smoke for evasive maneuvers.

#26 Kyokkō
A spell that bends light in order to hide the caster, their Reiryoku, Reiatsu or their Kidō.

#30 Shitotsu Sanse
Upon tracing a triangle in air, the Caster fires three prongs of Reiatsu from the ends of the trace that fire onto the target. The prongs force the target onto a nearby surface to immobilize them.

#37 Tsuriboshi
A ball is formed that launches six ropes from itself to nearby surfaces. The ball transforms into an elastic cushion that is meant to catch falling objects while the ropes hold it in place.

#39 Enkōse
The caster generates a large spinning disk of Reiatsu that is meant to be used as a barrier to protect the caster.

#58 Kakushitsuijaku
Upon drawing a diagram, the caster's senses and awareness are heightened. Primarily used for locating a target.

#61 Rikujōkōrō
Upon pointing at their target, the caster generates 6 prongs of Reiatsu that close in on the target to immobilize them in place. It restricts all movements.

#62 Hyapporanka
The caster generates a pillar of Reiatsu that is fired upon the target. In air, the pillar multiplies into a hundred to ensure it strikes the target and pins them onto a nearby surface to immobilize them.

#63 Sajō Sabaku
The caster generates a chain of Reiatsu that wraps around the target to immobilize them.

#73 Tozanshō
An inverted pyramid is formed around the caster upon activation that hardens into a barrier.

#75 Gochütekka
The caster generates 5 large pillars connected by chains that slam onto the intended target to hold them in place.

#77 Tenteiküra
A spell to heighten communication as it allows the caster to communicate with those not nearby. It is able to work across dimensions as well.

#79 Kuyō Shibari
The caster generates eight orbs of continuous generation of Reiatsu around the target with a ninth on the target to immobilize them.

#81 Dankü
Upon activation, the caster generates a barrier that is capable of the complete nullification of any Hadō of the level 89 or lower. However, this barrier is not solely limited to Hadō as it can nullify the effects of abilities that are similar to Hadō.

#99, Part 1. Ki
Upon activation, the target's arms are wrapped around themselves with fabric while the fabric is further lodged onto a nearby surface with wedges to further immobilize the target.

#99, Part 2. Banki
Upon thrusting their fingers into the ground, the caster generates fabric that fully wraps around the target's. Immediately after, rods are generated and thrust into the target and a large cube is dropped onto the target to completely immobilize all possible movement.

Hakufuku
The caster begins to distort the target's vision while the target's conscious becomes muddled until they black out. The target awakens later with an unclear memory of what had previously happened.

Shibireyubi
Replicating movements similar to Bakudō #1 Sai, the caster restricts the movements of the target.

Hadō
Kidō spells that are focused on offense. These spells solely deal damage to the target and deal said damage in a myriad of ways. The higher the level of Hadō, the more powerful the ability. Hadō spells used without it's incantation are Eishōhaki which, while saving time by not reciting the incantation, reduces the power of the spell to less than a third.

Hadō Spells:

#1 Shō
From the point of the finger, the caster fires a spiritual bullet towards the target to cause a motion of impact, damage is explicitly not done.

#4 Byakurai
High density Reiryoku is gathered on the caster's finger tip and lightning is fired towards the pointed target. The higher the Reiryoku of the caster the greater the puncturing capabilities.

#11 Tsuzuri Raide
A spell to charge lightning like power through matter. When used with a chain wrapped around a target it can cause immobilizing effects.

#12 Fushibi
Similar to a fuse, this spell creates a cord connected to the enemy to ensure an attack from a distance. It can be combined with other Hadō spells as well.

#31 Shakkahō
The caster generates a high temperature fire ball in their hand that they can fire towards a target. It can be even used as a source of light in the dark.

#32 Ōkase
From the blade of the sword, a thin wide spiritual pressure is released. Because it is so dazzling, it has the effects of blinding.

#33 Sōkatsui
An explosive blue flame is fired from the caster's hand. A simple Hadō; however, the power of the caster is reflected in the explosion.

#54 Haie
Within an arm's slash, a slash of fire is released that burns the target. The fire burns the target to ash with no fragments remaining.

#57 Daichi Tenyō
The caster levitates nearby objects that they can then launch towards their target.

#58 Tenra
Levitating their blade in the air, the caster spins it in place and fire a tornado of air towards the target upon stopping the spinning blade.

#63 Raikōhō
Lightning Reiryoku is gathered into the caster's arm and released towards the target like a shock-wave.

#73 Sōren Sōkatsui
A two handed Hadō #33 Sōkatsui with twice the effectiveness.

#78 Zangeri
The caster generates Reiatsu among their blade and the slash it outwards to the target. A seemingly more powerful Hadō #32 Ōkasen minus the blinding effect.

#88 Hiryü Gekizoku Shinten Raihō
A powerful bombardment is released from the caster's hand and only a few can master such a spell.

#90 Kurohitsugi
The target is sealed inside a large black coffin and are seemingly cut while inside. A large torrent of gravity is located inside that distorts space and time while restricting any chance for escape.

#91 Senjü Kōten Taihō
The caster concentrates and injects the condensed Reiryoku into the target. The blast is magnificent enough to fill the whole sky and is much more powerful than an Arrancar's Gran Rey Cero.

#96 Ittō Kasō
A powerful rolled up flame is generated from a catalyst of the caster's own body. It is Gisei Hadō, a prohibited Hadō.

#99 Goryütenmetsu
Five large pillars of light are generated around the caster composed of Reiatsu that resemble large dragons. A forbidden Kidō as it not only destroys the surroundings, it absorbs nearby Reiatsu to enhance itself.

Jügeki Byakurai (Kaizō Kidō)
A modified version of Hadō #4 Byakurai created by Urahara that features even more puncturing capabilities.

Ura Hadō: Sannodō — Teppüsatsu
An aura of a dragon is generated around the caster as the begin a chopping motion with their hand. The dragon proceeds to blow a powerful wind at the target.

Kaidō
Kidō spells that focus on healing. The Reiatsu of the target is usually restored before healing the physical body as the enables the practitioner to heal the target faster using the target's own Reiatsu and the practitioner's Reiatsu to expediate the process.

There are some uncategorized named barriers and unnamed spells/barrier throughout Bleach, I will work on those as well later on when I have more time. These though can be applied to the appropriate characters.

I'm trying to see if I can't get the shortened descriptions of the abilities on the list, that way we can get it done quick by just copying and pasting it unto the profiles.

So far, I got all the Espada done with their ability description. So you guys can tackle that one right now. I'll get the Visored ready

Alright. I'll try to get some done today.

You should probably move these descriptions onto a blog or something. They make this thread way longer than it should be and harder to navigate.

And there's... quite a lot of grammar issues in these standardized explanations.

@Prom you mean the ability description? My computer doesn't have a way to add different hyphen and certant indents for different languages.

Also I've moved the ability description into the blog that you can find in the OP. I was also able to get the Visoreds done. So Peter can start whenever he wants with the Visoreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back