• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Dominodalek has accepted can probably be applied.

We still need an explanation blog for the abilities to link to via the Dragon Ball Games verse page though.

What Dominodalek has accepted can probably be applied.

We still need an explanation blog for the abilities to link to via the Dragon Ball Games verse page though.
Then the following profiles need to be opened

Chronoa

Demigra

Mechikabura

Keysword

I also PM'd SSJRyu1 about this thread and he agrees with Chronoa (and the Demon Gods) qualifying for both type 1 and 4 Acausality. Toki Toki will get a profile or a blog eventually as he has abilities which Demigra would gain by absorbing him. Can't comment on the explanation blog though

Last edited:
I will unlock the profile pages. Tell me here when you are done editing.

We need Toki Toki profile for both Xenoverse and Heroes, because in Xenoverse Demigra absorb the Bird and in Super Dragon Ball Heroes it is state that Fu did use the bird power (possibly he absorb Toki Toki power offscreen) and Toki Toki have 2 feat in SDBH

We need Toki Toki profile for both Xenoverse and Heroes, because in Xenoverse Demigra absorb the Bird and in Super Dragon Ball Heroes it is state that Fu did use the bird power (possibly he absorb Toki Toki power offscreen) and Toki Toki have 2 feat in SDBH
Toki Toki has a lot more than that. I'll help Orange if necessary with Toki Toki's profile (or blog)

He's got the right kind of energy, but he doesn't have enough to transform it.
I suppose then
But what about Universe Creation Key

He is very significantly much more powerful than before and has enough Time Energy to perform the Time Labyrinth, the Keysword has its own Power of Light along with Demigras which would be growing for a a considerable amount of time and even more so for his Power of Darkness

I'm not saying it's a given but a probably at best
But still like to hear what you think?

I'm believe orange has that covered 👍

Okay okay.
I will make the blog, send it to Owo then he will transport it here.
Do everyone agree?
Aren't Dominodalek and another member supposed to create a blog that explains all of the DBH abilities sourced from the card game?

Yeah. Although I have some stuff to do soon so he might be the only one I have the time to edit
Hey Dagoth
I just checked the Demigra profile and I think you should do two things

1. Add time manipulation resistance and time stop resistance to Xenoverse Key because Xenoverse Key already involves Toki Toki Absorption rather than treating it as optional like Wizard Key

2. Add Limited Causality Manipulation via Sealing to Demigras Universal Creation Key Page

That's all for now

Hey Dagoth
I just checked the Demigra profile and I think you should do two things

1. Add time manipulation resistance and time stop resistance to Xenoverse Key because Xenoverse Key already involves Toki Toki Absorption rather than treating it as optional like Wizard Key

2. Add Limited Causality Manipulation via Sealing to Demigras Universal Creation Key Page

That's all for now
Done. Does it look okay?

Done. Does it look okay?
Yup 👍
Although now that I think about it, I think it's important to provide context as to how the abilities work and what they do
So I'll be updating the summary page to jot down little notes explaining how each ability that needs explaining works

Yup 👍
Although now that I think about it, I think it's important to provide context as to how the abilities work and what they so
The Time Labyrinth will probably need an explanation, but I think that should be saved for Chronoa's profile since she's the main user of it

Yup 👍
Although now that I think about it, I think it's important to provide context as to how the abilities work and what they do
So I'll be updating the summary page to jot down little notes explaining how each ability that needs explaining works
👆👆👆

I've added Brainwashed Chronoa a key and pictures. I gotta sleep now so feel free to correct anything or add the rest of her abilities while I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back