• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Dragon Ball Super Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, definitely not. He only succeeds in briefly distracting Goku Black before having to be rescued by the Kaio-shin. It's different in the anime IIRC.
I have all the relevant scaling on my Manga Speed blog, it references each chapter. Yeah, only Vegeta and Goku would get their 2-C ratings back. Speaking of which, I'd probably have to revamp the speed scaling since Goku doesn't scale to his god form in base anymore.
I agree a thread should be made on that - but this isn't the place to discuss it.
Sorry. If you could contact Deagonx, since he said he would make a Staff Thread on the subject, that'd be great.

I feel like there's so much derailment; plus Executor N0 already went over how a lot of the cosmology stuff was something Toriyama has always considered canon to the original manga which in turn would effect just about any Dragon Ball related continuity. And Toei happen to follow some general ideas for cosmology and what not. It's not so much "Compositing" as much as it is giving context, simplifying, or adaptations having consistent faith to the original work. And arguing against all of it consists of overcomplicating facts that are supposed to be so simple.

I won't be able to get the sandbox up until later in the week which is what we need to advance the thread so I'll be temporarily locking the thread so it doesn't derail into more cosmology talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back