• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fairy Tail CRT (with upgrades and downgrades for some characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
This is probably gonna take a while.

Pre Timeskip
With this calc accepted we have Natsu at Large Town Level but for some reason Gajeel is listed as comparable to Natsu instead of using the same calc in his page, and Wendy is listed as Town Level when the calc states that Natsu has only 1/3 of the credit so the other Dragon Slayers should be at least equal to Natsu.

After that we scale Erza, Gray and more characters to Natsu who is roughly 140 kilotons. Erza has a higher on her profile with her strongest armors and Jupiter directly scales to Erza's Adamantine Armor and is listed as Small City Level. I don't know the reasons behind this but I found it weird. IIRC we put an At least Large Town Level likely higher to this situations unless we have a proper calc instead of jump to the next tier and the gap between higher than 139 kilotons (Natsu's AP) and 1 megaton (end of High 7-C) is pretty big even with a higher coming from Erza. If Jupiter indeed has a calc to prove it's rating at Small City Level it should be added to the profile. I'm saying this because many characters scales to Small City Level such as Makarov Dreyar and Base Hades.

Fortunately, Gildarts has a calc to put him in this tier but that should only scale to Bluenote Stinger, Demon's Eye Hades and the Fairy Tail members who defeated him (taking into consideration that he was severely weakened with the Heart destroyed).

Pre-Second Origin Dragon Force Natsu is listed as comparable to LFD Natsu but I don't understand where does this come from. LFD Natsu fought with DE Hades and defeated him so LFD should be listed with a + and the reasoning behind DF Natsu should be edited along with Zero and Jellal's profiles. Again, the gap between the calc and Small City Level is at least 6x so they should be At least Large Town Level. Being a Saint Wizard doesn't give you a certain tier since they varies in power given the fact that Makarov one-shot Jose and God Serena stomped four Saint Wizards at the same time.

Post 1st Timeskip
Sting and Rogue are listed as High 7-C in both base and Dragon Force. It's weird that characters who are fairly stronger than Pre-Timeskip Base Natsu can't go to Small City Level with the same kind of power while Natsu can. But this doesn't matter cause I already stated that Small City Level is too high to Oracion Seis Arc Dragon Force Natsu so Sting and Rogue should be listed as At least Large Town Level in Dragon Force for being stronger than Pre-SODF Natsu. And with this put an At Least to Natsu Post-Second Origin Base.

Post-Second Origin LFD Natsu is listed at Small City Level+ (which is correct by the fact that this LFD is stronger than the one who fought with Hades) but it's justified for defeating Tempester who also scales to this tier for fighting Natsu. Tempester's rating should be stay but Natsu's one is pointless and that's circular reasoning. We should just put him above the previous LFD and that should be enough.

Future Rogue is listed as Large Town Level in base for being comparable to Natsu so he should be At least Large Town Level for the same reasoning behind Natsu and DF Sting and Rogue.

We should put this calc in Gray's profile rather than Silver's and edit the latter just with 'stronger than his son'. But we have Gray listed at Small City Level+ with a 'comparable to his father' when that's simply unaccurate.

Also in Rogue's profile his 4th key is listed as Small City Level for defeating Jienma with Sting's help but Sting's 4th key is Small City Level+ for doing the exact same thing. So Rogue should be upgraded to the + since Sting is Small City Level+ for killing Jiemma.

And Gildarts should be listed as At least Mountain Level+ for stomping Natsu and being superior to Laxus and Jellal.

Post 2nd Timeskip
Ikusa-Tsunagi is listed as Likely 6-C but why? It says he should be stronger than Lucy but I don't understand where this comes from.

Brandish is listed as 6-C while the feat listed on her page is City Level and with a comparable to Jacob Lessio who scales to Natsu who one-shots Neinhart who scales to Natsu while being enhanced by Irene making him stronger than Brandish. See the problem here? All of this can be justified with a proper reasoning behind Ikusa-Tsunagi rating but right now this is circular scaling and should be fixed.

I know that Gray put Brandish "above anything known before" so she should be stronger than Etherious Mard Geer but that means that she should be At least Mountain Level+ if we have no proper calcs or multipliers to say she is 6-C because many characters scales from her.

And correct me if I'm wrong but Lucy's 6-C rating comes from copying Marin's magic who is Likely 6-C for damaging Natsu and Gray. So all of this makes a giant circle of reasonings. This applies to the majority of Spriggans such as Dimaria Yesta and Bloodma.

I know there's a feat which put Brandish at 13 gigatons but that was never evaluated and it's not on her page so it shouldn't count here unless it gets accepted.

There are more characters at 6-C who scales to the Spriggans in one way or another that should be downgraded if this is correct.

Now the solid 6-C comes from FDKM Natsu who is 24 gigatons with collateral damage so he shouldn't be affected by the reasoning above. The same applies to anyone above this such as God Serena and people above him.

Acnologia's Dragon Form is listed as 'should be comparable to Fairy Heart Zeref' which is wrong. Zeref never wanted to fight Acnologia because he knew he couldn't win. I'm not saying that Dragon Acno is massively stronger but he's fair above him and shouldn't be listed as comparable.

And Igneel tier comes from giving enough power to Natsu to make him High 6-C which is correct but after that it says this: Battled and injured Acnologia while weakened, although Acnologia wasn't anywhere near his full power. While Acno's profile says this: Killed a weakened Igneel while holding back. Then this means we can't scale Igneel to Acno since he was holding back. Even with Igneel being weak in comparison we have a note on Igneel's profile saying that this isn't Igneel Full Power. So his tier should be At least High 6-C (The mere remains of his half-dead state gave Natsu enough power to injure Zeref) likely higher (fought with Dragon Form Acnologia and damaged him altough he was holding back).

Final
And that's all for the moment. There are characters who I surely forgot about but we can talk about them later. I can't remember any single one of FT characters.

I'm asking for the majority to solve my doubts about this so feel free to prove me wrong. At least I'm feel sure that Pre 1st Timeskip part is correct and it should be fixed.

PRE-TIMESKIP

Wow, you're right, I don't think I've ever even looked at the Jupiter Cannon Page, but yeah, that should be changed, basically everyone would scale to the Gildarts feat, which would make Base Hades, Laxus, LDM and DF Natsu, Zero, and Makarov Small City level+

POST 1st TIMESKIP

Sting and Rogue's Dragon Force are far weaker than Natsu's Etherion Powered one, that's why, but that's beside the point, I agree with the At least for the characters, As for Tempester, he scales to Silver who did the Small City level feat, plus fighting LDM Natsu

POST 2nd TIMESKIP

This stuff is already going through major revisions and weve already noticed the issues, Brandish's revised Island Raising Feat is High 7-A, I'm just waiting for 1 more calc to be evaluated, before I make any revisions to pages, a lot of base forms will be High 7-A and the Powered up forms will be 6-C, so yeah

Igneel is ehhhhh... A severe weakened version of Igneel Fought an acnologia who was holding back, so he should likely At least High 6-C, Possibly High 6-B

I'm sick and tired of saying that Fairy Heart Zeref never claimed to be weaker than Dragon Acnologia, they are comparable, Acnologia is never stated to be more powerful, he likely is, but it was never confirmed, Zeref just didn't fight him in the present because he was going back in time anyways to get rid of his curse, and revive his Bro before he was a demon, so there would be no point in beating him in the present, which he could likely do

Thanks for bringing a bunch of this stuff up, we'll have to make the changes

Wasn't it agreed that Wendy doesn't scale to that feat?

Edit: Well, we know that Natsu(and gajeel) are far above Wendy, so this wouldn't really scale to wendy. A rule with feats like this is that only 1/3 of the feat scales, and it scales only to the strongest character in the bunch(unless all of them are comparable, which then scales to everyone)

>Hades and co.

I think it's safer to say that Devil's Eye Hades is stronger than Bluenote unless we have a scan proving otherwise. We know that he is but it could be applied just to Devil's Eye rather than Base Hades.

If we have no proof we should just scale DE Hades to Bluenote, and with him scale LFD Natsu. I can't remember if Laxus fought with Base or DE Hades.

>Sting and Rogue

Why do you say that? I know that Etherion is Large Country+ but I don't get the point. Without a calc we can't put DF Natsu on that level and Jellal and Zero directly scales from that.

>Tempester

I agree with Tempester having that rating. What I'm saying is that his profile should be edited to avoid circular reasoning. Clarifying he scales to Silver is also useful.

>Spriggan and stuff

Cool. Then they shouldn't be downgraded straight to 7-A but High 7-A. That's better.

>Igneel

I agree. It's better with an At least High 6-C possibly High 6-B.

Edit: @TheRustyOne

Yeah, I understand that but still Gajeel should scale to the feat. At that point in the series he was roughly equal to Natsu despite the Dragon Force and the LFD which isn't the case in said feat IIRC.

@Rusty if Wendy wouldn't scale to the attack, she wouldn't have kept up with Natsu and Gajeel. With all that being said.

The igneel suggestion looks fine. Never knew that Ikusa even scaled to anyone considering he well....... never did anything.

Base Hades said Laxus was as strong as Gildarts, and Base Hades beat that Laxus, So Base Hades should be comparable to Gildarts

LFD Natsu was compared directly to DF Natsu in Terms of Power, so they scale to each other

A Dragon Force powered by an external source is usually more powerful, and lets face it Sting and Rogues Dragon Force has never really helped them anyways, working together they couldn't beat base Natsu, so yeah

Tempester stuff is correct, I'll change that, anyways, I agree with everything else

Not anymore, Natsu has one now, and the Wall Feat was deemed as too unclear to be safely used

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Not anymore, Natsu has one now, and the Wall Feat was deemed as too unclear to be safely used
Didn't we also use jacob feat for support as 6-C spriggen

"And Igneel tier comes from giving enough power to Natsu to make him High 6-C which is correct but after that, it says this: Battled and injured Acnologia while weakened, although Acnologia wasn't anywhere near his full power. While Acno's profile says this: Killed a weakened Igneel while holding back. Then this means we can't scale Igneel to Acno since he was holding back. Even with Igneel being weak in comparison we have a note on Igneel's profile saying that this isn't Igneel Full Power. So his tier should be At least High 6-C (The mere remains of his half-dead state gave Natsu enough power to injure Zeref) likely higher (fought with Dragon Form Acnologia and damaged him although he was holding back)"

Even acno is holding back, igneel still hurt him, and it more than half dead state for igneel,btw, Inshort you should make a list of character who is going to upgrade and downgrade

Btw erza is high6-C so spriggen which scale to him shouldn't be at same lvl as herƒñö. Also, he gives reasoning that zeref high-6C since he push back(and send Natsu flying in his fdkm), jellal did the same he was strong enough to put s barrier to stop the acno attack, and push acno back, the same acno kill god Serena, also acno is always bloodlust

Since it a crt Another thing I want to mention is about tier for df Natsu, we all said it high 6-C for fighting zeref, but in reality, he never fights zeref in df, he fights zeref in base hurt him(the same thing he did in bdkm) Natsu in df never fight in base zeref, he fight zeref in fh form(check manga) So base natsu should be at high 6-c Df natsu high6-b

Alright for the Last Arc Scaling

Brandish has a Casual High 7-A Feat, when she raised an Island, and FDKM Natsu has a 6-C Feat

So Scaling should go like this

1.People who can Damage Spriggans but not defeat them completely on their own will get a Likely High 7-A, such as Lucy, Jura, Bluenote, Base Gray, Base Wendy, and others

2.Weaker Spriggans and Base Forms scale to the feat completely which is High 7-A, such as Base Natsu, Base Gajeel, Base Armors Erza, Ajeel, Jacob, Brandish, Neinhart

3.Stronger forms of characters, and top spriggans, also Characters who can dominate High 7-A's, will scale to 6-C, such as FDKM and END Natsu, Devil Slayer Gray, Dragon Force Gajeel, Strongest Armors Erza, Laxus, Jellal, Assault Wall, God Serena, Third Seal Bloodman, Base August and Irene

Any disagreements and other opinions are always valued

What about Makarov? He's scaled to Lucy so he should be Likely High 7-A.

I don't remember which Gray form did Invel fought so I can't say if he should be Likely High 7-A or 6-C.

Makarov falls under the others part of Likely High 7-A

Ice Devil Slayer Gray Absolutely Stomped Base Invel, so he gets a 6-C and only True Ice Kamui Invel gets a 6-C

I don't remember if that's accurate tho. Zeref thought it could be possible to die against that since it's a power that comes from death but that's all I think.

Calaca Vs said:
I don't remember if that's accurate tho. Zeref thought it could be possible to die against that since it's a power that comes from death but that's all I think.
That form is high 6-C Even tho its a on time deal, And idk how many time i am repeating this Ch524 natsu fight zeref and hurt him a lot in hi base form, natsu in "dragon force" never fight base zeref, natsu in "dragon force" fight fairy heart zeref Idk why everyone is ignoring it

Base Zeref Literally said to Dragon Force Natsu, that Dragon Force won't let him win the fight, Zeref was still confident he could win, But Dragon Force Natsu still broke out of Zerefs Binding Magic and completely burned it, not to mention Natsu belived his power would be enough to beat Base Zeref, so they both that at that point thought that they could win, they are comparable to each other, and their powers are pretty much equal

Not to mention DF Natsu should be far stronger than Gildarts and POF Erza

Also DF Natsu destroyed Fairy Heart Zeref who let his defenses down and was completely open for Natsu, just like with Goku and the laser beam and bullet

DF Natsu is High 6-C

Ok waitnim confused but if Base Natsu = High 7-C then how r DF Sting/Rogue also High 7-C? Base Natsu would had trouble if that was the case.

Also about the Spriggans: High 7-A should scale to ALL Base forms exception of anyone August/Irene. Anyone that can transforms should be 6-C (except for the people who needed help so if that was the case then everyone would need a Likely since they needed help to beat a Spriggan. Lower tiers is something that I will address in the future (once I can get a computer!)

EDIT: was the Itsuki? (War God) calc finally concluded?

Pre Timeskip Base Natsu is 140 Kilotons

Post Timeskip Base Natsu is At least 418 Kilotons

Base Sting and Rogue AND Dragon Force Sting in Rogue are inbetween these two numbers

Also Low tiers of the Alvarez Arc are Low 7-B

Oh yeah that's true but there doesn't really need an At Least for High 7-C (they ain't even at the halfway mark)

Anyways if ALL the characters that beat a Spriggan had help then they ALL need a Likely (Laxus was able to win thanks to Freed/ Erza had a DF imbued sword + she didn't actually defeat Irene since she killed herself + I honestly don't know about Jellal he didn't really contributes anything during Spriggans fights except one shot Base Neihart who is High 7-A)

P.S: was the War God storm concluded?

Likely High 7-A: Lucy, Jura, Bluenote, Base Gray, Base Wendy, and others

High 7-A: Base Natsu, Base Gajeel, Base Armors Erza, Ajeel, Jacob, Brandish, Neinhart

6-C: FDKM and END Natsu, Devil Slayer Gray, Dragon Force Gajeel, Strongest Armors Erza, Laxus, Jellal, Assault Wall, God Serena, Third Seal Bloodman, Base August and Irene

This is the scale we will use

U had said before that those who had help would get Likely High 7-A: so that would basically mean all FT characters lol. u do know that Laxus/Erza had help in the fight correct? so that would mean that they would also be Likely High 7-A right?

Anyways 6-C is what I agree with though there r characters that r missing from High 7-A

EDIT: we should still wait for the War God storm to be concluded

EDIT 2: The War God storm can tell us where their Base forms are cause again if ya think about it, battles with Spriggans were basically 2v1 but I still suggest we should wait md get more people on that calc

Well your right, I messed up my explanations, Well The Base forms of most characters are Spriggan level

What I mean't was characters such as Lucy, Jura, Base Wendy, and Makarov who would only get likely

Characters who likely scale but not for sure

Doesn't Ikusatsunagi has a 6-C feat, meaning that all the spriggans scale to 6-C?

Also, Post 1st Timeskip Natsu in LFDM is scaled to Devil Slayer Gray, who has a feat in the sun village. The feat was done by Gray, not silver. Silver simply scales to Devil Slaying Gray, that's all.

Ikusa Tsunagi Doesn't Have a 6-C feat to my knowledge, and if you're talking about the storm, that hasn't been evaluated yet

@Captain

I don't think so. The Ikusatsunagi hasn't been concluded yet hence why we need to hold this off until we can get more calc members in there

The Storm Feat got accepted as 7-A, roughly 166 to 266 Megatons, which means we still use the above scaling

Lol that means that Base Natsu and the other characters in Base are 7-A then which means now we gotta change things for the High 7-As

Um ya do know the whole point of that calc was to determine the Bases for the characters right? that storm was 7-A and Base Natsu regular iron fist didn't do anything but his Full Power Demolition Fist did. It's quite consistent as well since it that Enchanted Neihart was one shotted by a PoF Natsu thiugh I would give them Base Natsu and those with bases "At Least"

EDIT: actually it's still PIS with the one shot of Enchanced Neihart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back