• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE list of new/improved abilities for Yubel

Anytime I’ll keep watch and comment as I think about it.
Thanks for your efforts. And yeah with this negative score system I made, I will only update her with not negative scored powers unless people explicitly gives their support to powers with negative scores (in that case the score will be raised by + 1 per person).

The lax hax stuff doesn't seem too controversial.
Thanks for the support! What do you think of other powers with negative scores?

Oh boi this is big. Note that I have little memories on GX (because I heavily disliked it).

First, please next time make sure to upload all relevant images on a single album on imgur (if they all belong to the same sequence) as opening one at the time is frustrating. Also, as others pointed out, they look a bit out of context, mostly because they are all single screenshots.

Edit: I realized this while writing the comments below, but Yubel could use a tabber for all the powers that come from her cards and creature, it's better than listing them as Yubel's own abilities.

1) Seems good, even if we call it corruption, they are apparently controlled by her, so it's good even for mind manip.

2) Immort type 4 is good, type 6 can be given only if she can possess others upon dying, and type 8 doesn't seem good, Cards are more like a tool to resurrect the respect monsters, as they can die anyway.

3) It should be good.

4) Is it proven she gave him that ability?

5) Seems good.

6) This would likely need more evidences, context and links, but it seems a rather large thing, so help from other users would be appreciated.

7) We'll see in part II

8) This needs proof

9) We'll see as well

10) This also needs proof

11) We'll see

Starting the count anew

1) This seems good if the various reasons are valid

2) This doesn't prove she can travel between them, but I think she can due to everything that happens in the plot

3) Archetypes and attributes in YGO belong to a huge variety of creatures, but it might work

4) Seems good, but why would it burn souls/minds? If it's due to the monsters nature as spirits, hurting them is NPI.

5) This is fine

6) This is also fine, but her actively using it needs more evidences than just a small burst of sand.

7) This looks good.

8) This is good if she created it

9) This needs proof that he doesn't just went mad or was convinced through social influencing, and a statement on the wiki isn't a proof whatsoever.

10) Only a couple of those screenshots work for Extrasensory Perception (not enhanced senses), and I don't see how any of them proves she actively manipulated their emotions.

11) Looks good, this seems also a form of telepathy or memory manip

12) Not sure if it's an avatar, but I guell is could work. Is the place physical or more of a mental or spiritual realm?

13) Looks good

14) Looks good, but it needs to be correclty specified how it works.

15) After reading most of the comments, I'd say this could work, maybe as a possibly, but things seem to work automatically and she can apparently undo or stop them from happening. Maybe a blog would help to explain it in detail, linking it to Yubel's profile.

I don't see how the other things prove she has universal death manipulation, it seems she just stockpiled a ton of energy from sealed people and used it to activate Super Poly.

16) I'm not sure, does she already have Empathic Manip for the marks? I think it's sufficient without needing to add Curse manip.

17) Seems good, I guess? Isn't this related to her BFR'ng people to her dimension?

18) This is not Concetp manip at all, she just created a magic power overtime, but I see that it has already been ditched.

19) Seems good, although it can be a result of her telepatically communicating with Judai. Is a rather common trope that people engaged in a talk through their minds are temporally disconnected from reality, as their brain is focused on the communication, rather than reality, similiarly to how it happens in real life when people focus on their thoughts rather than their surroundings.

20) This looks good.

21) This is Damage Transferal. Also plant manip is good.

22) I don't get this, the guy in the final scan states that the gods suck energy, but how do other scans prove Yubel stopped them?

23) Seems more soul manip, but are we sure those people are actually dead on not phisically sent to Yubel's dimension upon defeat?

24) I have no idea what this is supposed to be

25) She is just controlling monsters with that power, rather than actively using it.

26) I guess it could work, but it can be worded as bunch of other things, but I'm not sure what

27) Rainbow life working outside of duels needs proof, as well as Yubel healing herself with duel energy

28) Seems fine.

29) I think it's unncecessary, black hole creation already covers it

31) Sense and perception are the same thing why do we have both pages

32) Seems fine

33) Same as before

34) Again, seems fine

35) This is not multiple selves, it's a form of self-soul manip or such.

36) Seems ok

37) Unsure, it might be an effect of the dimension itself (this also kinda proves her dimensional travel I questioned before), maybe a possibly can work

38) Looks good

30/39) This can be clairvoyance, and photographic memory can work, perhaps

The last thing seems ok as Psychometry and Clairvoyance, image projection is usually labeled as illusion manip.

I haven't read all comments yet, maybe I'll do it later.

i agree with saman that we should have a tabbers for the cards i have no idea how i didn't think of that til now
anyways i want to clarify some stuff
22) I don't get this, the guy in the final scan states that the gods suck energy, but how do other scans prove Yubel stopped them?
yeah they suck/absorbs duel energy it killed cloudian eye of the typhoon in the same scene but when yubel used her will/spirit energy on them they got nulled that and their will destroyed it's basically the reason why they obey yubel instead of ******* over the world (or at least that's how yubel explains it)
basically bonds/PoF and willpower makes the duelist and the monster grow stronger and amp each other
scans ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 )
it's been a thing in yugioh for a while like even in DM where preist seto tortures presioners to become stronger by making them kill each other and thus making their will to live and the fear of death stronger, and there's bakura the most obvious example and others
25) She is just controlling monsters with that power, rather than actively using it.
i completely agree with this
27) Rainbow life working outside of duels needs proof, as well as Yubel healing herself with duel energy
i mean it's already accepted that duel spirits have their hax since they can affect real life,
life point is equated to duel energy it's stated multiple times

Immort type 4 is good, type 6 can be given only if she can possess others upon dying, and type 8 doesn't seem good, Cards are more like a tool to resurrect the respect monsters, as they can die anyway.
Alright then. But I think I think it can still be used to reinforce her auto resurrection.

Is it proven she gave him that ability?
Yes, she gave powers to several other characters, it's an ability she has naturally so it comes from her. Cobra is originally a normal human without any special powers and a part of his arm looks like Yubel's arm which shows she gave him powers.

6) This would likely need more evidences, context and links, but it seems a rather large thing, so help from other users would be appreciated.
actually I took more screenshots of sand manipulation. Here Judai's card get's negated and engulfed by the sand and it's not even an effect of the field spell card (the field spell card house of sand is just here to be used as an arena but is not involved in the duel). Also, The rock spirit she summoned and the monster summoned by the rock spirit can use sand manipulation

2) This doesn't prove she can travel between them, but I think she can due to everything that happens in the plot
Yeah, she transported everyone and herself in in the desert dimension and was in the dark world later.

3) Archetypes and attributes in YGO belong to a huge variety of creatures, but it might work
yeah that's true: the nature alone isn't enough though just wanted to show she had both nature and feats related to that.

4) Seems good, but why would it burn souls/minds? If it's due to the monsters nature as spirits, hurting them is NPI.
Ditched that burn soul part after Udlmaster's comment about it. Though her flames can still kill if they touch someone (since combined with her killing power)

9) This needs proof that he doesn't just went mad or was convinced through social influencing, and a statement on the wiki isn't a proof whatsoever.
Might had to ditch it then.

10) Only a couple of those screenshots work for Extrasensory Perception (not enhanced senses), and I don't see how any of them proves she actively manipulated their emotions.
Oops my bad. I'll use extra sensory then. And yeah that was because I was a little lazy with the emotion alteration part. Wanted to focus on pure emotion detection because she already has empathic manipulation on her profile and it has tons of proofs (i will copy paste them

"Empathic Manipulation (can reinforce or erase someone's emotions making them either strongly feel one type of emotion, only being able to express/feel one type of emotion, or become fully emotionless" (this is already on her profile so I thought it was useless to show them all sorry)

12) Not sure if it's an avatar, but I guell is could work. Is the place physical or more of a mental or spiritual realm?
Probably more mental/spiritual because the only ones who visited it without having their souls attracted and trapped inside are Judai and Sho/Syrus. But a power installed by yubel at the top of her tower inside the dark world creates an aura on those who want to go to the place where she dueled Judai: an aura is created around them and make them fly + it allows them to be protected form that dimension's weird properties.

14) Looks good, but it needs to be correclty specified how it works.
Yes indeed. precision will be brought by saying it doesn't absorb the whole magical spell but just a little part of it's energy (not enough to disrupt said spells). Also I'll precise only 2 charges can be created at the same time (since the card may only store max 2 counters at once).

15) After reading most of the comments, I'd say this could work, maybe as a possibly, but things seem to work automatically and she can apparently undo or stop them from happening. Maybe a blog would help to explain it in detail, linking it to Yubel's profile.
That sounds like a good compromise. I'll add "possibly" then

I don't see how the other things prove she has universal death manipulation, it seems she just stockpiled a ton of energy from sealed people and used it to activate Super Poly
We know they're dead because inhabitants of the dark world know about the fact your LP reaching 0 means death and in addition to that, Zure being brought back to life by Brron after being killed by same rules means it's definitely an actual death. Also dimensions are universal (and she innstalled a rule at the scale of whole dimensions which is why I said it was universal in term of scale) in size since they're parallel universes who have the same size as our own universe on Dr Zweistein's radar (I can show a screenshot if needed)

16) I'm not sure, does she already have Empathic Manip for the marks? I think it's sufficient without needing to add Curse manip.
Yup she does. But I didn't bring anything about the lethal part because I forgot about it. So perhaps I can precise "empathic manipulation and curse manipulation" at the same time.

17) Seems good, I guess? Isn't this related to her BFR'ng people to her dimension?
I don't think so because when she teleports people to another dimension they're not deconstructed into particles of light: this is exclusive to the dying process in the dark world.

19) Seems good, although it can be a result of her telepatically communicating with Judai. Is a rather common trope that people engaged in a talk through their minds are temporally disconnected from reality, as their brain is focused on the communication, rather than reality, similiarly to how it happens in real life when people focus on their thoughts rather than their surroundings.
She already talked telepathically to other characters (Cobra or hamon Garam for example) and they weren't stopped like that. I think it's something she did to separate Judai form others (who didn't notice he was not behind) and for him to duel his teacher. Also she didn't tell him anything telepathically: the "i see you" is jsut something she told to herself
That's a good question. And well, that's simply because sacred beasts are cards that automatically absorbed other duel monsters' energy. Yet even when they didn't belonged to Yubel and when they tried to battle her in episode 127 they didn't show they even started to absorb energy also she can use them without any problem even if she's duel monster too. But I understand the point you made. Also Zencha's right: they (sacred beasts) killed cloudian eye of the typhoon as soon as they arrived (I can take screenshots if that's required).

23) Seems more soul manip, but are we sure those people are actually dead on not phisically sent to Yubel's dimension upon defeat?
Yes we know they're dead because inhabitants of the dark world know about the fact your LP reaching 0 means death and in addition to that, Zure being brought back to life by Brron after being killed by same rules means it's clearly lethal.

Zencha explained it very efficiently in the message just before mine ^^

26) I guess it could work, but it can be worded as bunch of other things, but I'm not sure what
well if we had a power like "paradox manipulation" I would have used but currently causality manipulation seems to be the closest thing we have.

she can use cards and summon monsters outside of duels: she summoned a the rock spirit outside of a duel, she used polymerization outside of a duel to create a pocket dimension where people are forced to fuse with duel monster spirits, she used the house of sand outside of a duel etc ... so yeah it's not just monsters, she can definitely use any cards from her decks even outside of duels with real life application/consequences. In season 4 Judai can use cards for real (example when he summons Neos in the real world) thanks to Yubel's power. also here we see Yubel using dueling energy to heal herself. It's not the effect of a card and it isn't duel related (well ... except the fact it's duel energy I mean but it's not the effect of a card played during a duel).

29) I think it's unncecessary, black hole creation already covers it

31) Sense and perception are the same thing why do we have both pages
fair enough

35) This is not multiple selves, it's a form of self-soul manip or such.
That's interesting to know. I'll precise that on her profile then.

37) Unsure, it might be an effect of the dimension itself (this also kinda proves her dimensional travel I questioned before), maybe a possibly can work

EDIT: My reply is weird because I got it wrong: I had two "power number 33" so the ocunt was done the wrong way. But you corrected it and counted correctly. Soo I had a difference of 1 in the count and thought you talked about something. else. So if you talk about sleep manipulation then yeah it definitely can be a property of that dimension. Also if Yubel can guard his slumber it should also demonstreate she has resistance to sleep manipulation. Also since the sleep manipulation is done via dimensional travel. Does it mean the mention "indirect sleep manipulation" is mandatory.

EDIT (my original message ... it is wrong due to the the difference I mentioned. Since I thought you talked about something, do not take it in consideration) That's an interesting point. Though logically Yubel can use card effects for real thanks to her reality warping ability. Also Judai being able to manifest monsters and card effects for real in season 4 thanks to Yubel's powers while being in the real world should mean she can do that. Btw same goes for millenium item users (Bakura used spell cards for real and monsters too).

30/39) This can be clairvoyance, and photographic memory can work, perhaps

The last thing seems ok as Psychometry and Clairvoyance, image projection is usually labeled as illusion manip.
Thanks! I'll precise it like that then.

Alright so I'll probably update her profile soon. Powers I won't use will be:

immortality type 8 (though instead I'll use reinforce auto resurrection)
sense manipulation (due to perception manip being suggested)
Gravity manip (due to back hole)
Morality manip
Multiple selves
etc ... And probablity a few others if someone else has something to say

Also I thought about adding Earth manipulation (discovered that very soon while searching for sand manip pics):

full gallery https://www.imagebam.com/view/GA1070

Anyway thanks a lot for your intervention! I really appreciated that you took your time to describe your thoughts about each powers individually! Feel free to ask for more context/screenshots if you think it's required. Thank you again for your time and efforts!

Last edited:
Edit: I realized this while writing the comments below, but Yubel could use a tabber for all the powers that come from her cards and creature, it's better than listing them as Yubel's own abilities.
Is it a separation key?

example:

Yubel's powers she has herself | Yubel's powers gained via summons

What is it then?

Edit: Never mind, I just checked this topic and learned it https://vsbattles.com/threads/code-for-tabbers.111880/

So if I (for example) had to do the edit I should do.

<tabber>
|-|Powers & Abilities she has naturally

|-|Powers & Abilities gained from other cards

</tabber>

That's an excellent suggestion from SamanPatou. And In fact I think we should apply this to other ygo characters who're also duelists.

Last edited:
Thanks and don't worry, I can try to write sentences so you'd just have to copy paste them.

If I do a recap of what's been accepted and not accepted yet we have:

:

1) mind manipulation, telepathy and corruption bypass resistance to mind reading, corruption and mind manipulation (it can possibly extend to a few more abilities that resolve around mind manip of some sort).

2) immortality type 4 and 6 should be added, immortality type 9 will be removed

3) astral projection and possession work even with a part of the spirit meaning she can do both at the sime

4) Power bestowal allows her to give someone emotion detection abilities

5) technological items created by her will never cease to work despite power cut.

6) about removing her regen weakness once she has her true body I stupidly forgoet to show screenshots related to her regen after she erased her whole being (+ even cards that represent her and that contain her soul and mind). Here are screenschots from her rgeen after self existence erasure (they come form her profile): entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun
So I think it should be accepted due to the fact it's instantaneous and done ultra casualy (Yubel being erased from existence is less than a problem for her than catching a cold would be for us ^^). So we need to wait a little for now

7) regarding universal death manip via law manipulation I still need to wait (the cause of death will be described as indirect though)

8) the plant manip and damage transferal had been accepted

9) the image showing stuff had been accepted

10) I think precision about intangibility being used even while possessing a human body should be okay because the screenshot we currently use comes from ep 127 and sacred beast cards go through her arm (the duel disk is her arm being transformed). And at that time she is possessing Martin's body

11) apparently the whole hell dimension thing is accepted so it reinforces her pocket reality manipulation

1) elemental manip seems ok

2) dimensional travel is okay due to the fact several interdimensional travels happened because of Yubel's powers

3) Unholy manip seems good

4) fire manip is fine but will only kill the target (not burn the soul/mind)

5) transfo is ok

6) Sand manipulation might be okay since I brought more screenshots but we need to wait

7) Perception manip is okay

8) platform is okay

9) Morality doesn't seem okay

10) emotion detection (extrasensory perception) is okay (brought more screenshots to show altered emotions)

11) Her bubble manipulation is okay and will also be a form of telepathy and memory manip

12) Avatar creation (with the giant eye in the hell dimension) might be okay but it depends of how we treat the hell dimension (depends if it's physical or spiritual/mental). So we have to wait

13) dimensional storage is ok

14) magic absorption is ok but details should be brought about the way it works

15) Law manipulation seems ok but the mention "possibly" must be added.

16) for the curse manipulation I think we should add it but SamanPatou has a good point so I think we should precise "Empathic manipulation and curse manipulation" and add proofs for both powers. I think we should precise she has curse manipulation becauseit looks a LOT like a curse, especially if we consider the fact it's possible to break it like Syrus/Sho did

17) deconstruction might be good but we need to wait

18) conceptual manipulation is ditched

19) mental shutdown is most likely good (brought other proofs like the fact Yubel already telepathicallytalked to Amon garam and Cobra without them being mentally disconnected). But we wait for the moment.

20) preparation is good

21) damage transferal and plant seems good

22) power nullification might be okay but we need to wait

23) Necromancy might be okay (since Zure died and came back as brron said) which proves she can manipulate souls of dead people

24) reactive power level might be good with proofs your brought Zencha

25) Crystal manip doesn't seem good unless perhaps we use screenshots from the moment Johan uses a card that summons crystal to make a barrier against armityle's attack (normally she has all of Johan's cards)

26) causality manip seems okay

27) rainbow life and healing outside of duels should be good but to make sure we'll wait

28) black hole creation seems good

29) black hole implies gravity so useless to also precise it like SamanPatou said

30) Photographic memory seems fine

31) sense manip shouldn't be added since perception manip implies it

32) magma manip is okay

33) ice manipulation is okay

34) weather manip is okay

35) Multiple self will be replaced by self soul manip

36) Sleep manip might be okay but it might a dimensional affect (in that case precision will be brought.

37) external invulnerability against individual power nullification sounds ok.

38) pshycometry, clairvoyand and image showing seem good.

Also as I re read my first message and SamanPatou's reply I noticed I was confused: in my first message I have two powers number 33. So I have a difference of 1 with SamanPatou who counted them correctly. So some of my replies from after power 33 are weird. Sorry! I'll correct that.

Last edited:
i think this is making the thread way longer can you spoiler the powers/hax so that it would be something like this without taking too much space
1) mind manipulation, telepathy and corruption bypass resistance to mind reading, corruption and mind manipulation (it can possibly extend to a few more abilities that resolve around mind manip of some sort).

2) immortality type 4 and 6 should be added, immortality type 9 will be removed

3) astral projection and possession work even with a part of the spirit meaning she can do both at the sime

4) Power bestowal allows her to give someone emotion detection abilities

5) technological items created by her will never cease to work despite power cut.

6) about removing her regen weakness once she has her true body I stupidly forgoet to show screenshots related to her regen after she erased her whole being (+ even cards that represent her and that contain her soul and mind). Here are screenschots from her rgeen after self existence erasure (they come form her profile): entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun
So I think it should be accepted due to the fact it's instantaneous and done ultra casualy (Yubel being erased from existence is less than a problem for her than catching a cold would be for us ^^). So we need to wait a little for now

7) regarding universal death manip via law manipulation I still need to wait (the cause of death will be described as indirect though)

8) the plant manip and damage transferal had been accepted

9) the image showing stuff had been accepted

10) I think precision about intangibility being used even while possessing a human body should be okay because the screenshot we currently use comes from ep 127 and sacred beast cards go through her arm (the duel disk is her arm being transformed). And at that time she is possessing Martin's body

11) apparently the whole hell dimension thing is accepted so it reinforces her pocket reality manipulation

Regarding new powers:

1) elemental manip seems ok

2) dimensional travel is okay due to the fact several interdimensional travels happened because of Yubel's powers

3) Unholy manip seems good

4) fire manip is fine but will only kill the target (not burn the soul/mind)

5) transfo is ok

6) Sand manipulation might be okay since I brought more screenshots but we need to wait

7) Perception manip is okay

8) platform is okay

9) Morality doesn't seem okay

10) emotion detection (extrasensory perception) is okay (brought more screenshots to show altered emotions)

11) Her bubble manipulation is okay and will also be a form of telepathy and memory manip

12) Avatar creation (with the giant eye in the hell dimension) might be okay but it depends of how we treat the hell dimension (depends if it's physical or spiritual/mental). So we have to wait

13) dimensional storage is ok

14) magic absorption is ok but details should be brought about the way it works

15) Law manipulation seems ok but the mention "possibly" must be added.

16) for the curse manipulation I think we should add it but SamanPatou has a good point so I think we should precise "Empathic manipulation and curse manipulation" and add proofs for both powers. I think we should precise she has curse manipulation becauseit looks a LOT like a curse, especially if we consider the fact it's possible to break it like Syrus/Sho did

17) deconstruction might be good but we need to wait

18) conceptual manipulation is ditched

19) mental shutdown is most likely good (brought other proofs like the fact Yubel already telepathicallytalked to Amon garam and Cobra without them being mentally disconnected). But we wait for the moment.

20) preparation is good

21) damage transferal and plant seems good

22) power nullification might be okay but we need to wait

23) Necromancy might be okay (since Zure died and came back as brron said) which proves she can manipulate souls of dead people

24) reactive power level might be good with proofs your brought Zencha

25) Crystal manip doesn't seem good unless perhaps we use screenshots from the moment Johan uses a card that summons crystal to make a barrier against armityle's attack (normally she has all of Johan's cards)

26) causality manip seems okay

27) rainbow life and healing outside of duels should be good but to make sure we'll wait

28) black hole creation seems good

29) black hole implies gravity so useless to also precise it like SamanPatou said

30) Photographic memory seems fine

31) sense manip shouldn't be added since perception manip implies it

32) magma manip is okay

33) ice manipulation is okay

34) weather manip is okay

35) Multiple self will be replaced by self soul manip

36) Sleep manip might be okay but it might a dimensional affect (in that case precision will be brought.

37) external invulnerability against individual power nullification sounds ok.

38) pshycometry, clairvoyand and image showing seem good.

here's a sandbox how yubel's P&A should look like after this crt
I edited my message to include psoiler (it(s true it uselessly made the thread bigger)

Pretty Nice! Thanks for your effort (it's probably for the test but there are strange things like Attack Reflection (with Magic Cylinder) Chaos Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (with dark magicican of chaos). But don't worry I understood it's just for the test.

Alright. I'll try to work on writing powers and presenting proofs.

I edited my message to include psoiler (it(s true it uselessly made the thread bigger)

Pretty Nice! Thanks for your effort (it's probably for the test but there are strange things like Attack Reflection (with Magic Cylinder) Chaos Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (with dark magicican of chaos). But don't worry I understood it's just for the test.

Alright. I'll try to work on writing powers and presenting proofs.
oh i forgot to edit these out
because i took the draft from my capsule monsters yugi sandbox

[/SPOILER]
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Aura (created an aura that pushed back and overpowered the three Sacred Beasts while possessing a human's body), Enhanced Hearing (can hear people who aren't in the same floor as her), Enhanced Vision and X-ray vision (can clearly observe people who are kilometers away despite walls and other solid objects as she summoned The Rock Spirit precisely where they were), Poison Manipulation (able to inflict poisonous wounds), Telepathy (for both mind reading and mental communication), Mind Manipulation (can completely control others' minds, has plenty of mental enslavement methods and can reduce the mental capacities of victims), Willpower Manipulation and Statistic Reduction (Can reduce the willpower of those she forced to fuse with duel monster spirits to zero or close to zero, enslaving them in the process), Memory Manipulation (Can erase, modify or add memories. Can also trap someone in their own memories), Darkness Manipulation (Able to generate and control darkness), Transmutation (Can transform dueling energy and/or darkness to recover stamina and heal her wounds), Regeneration (High-Mid with her weaker forms: her arm form and her eye form, but not useful in combat. It takes many hours to regenerate. Mid-Godly with her true form: entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun), Self Existence Erasure (erased her whole being for fun), Immortality (type 1: duel monster spirits naturally have eternal lives, type 2: survived even if reduced to an arm, type 3: slowly absorbed dueling energy to recover her body; once she had her real body, she managed to regenerate from the erasure of her body, mind and soul, and type 9: her true self lies in another dimension), Light Manipulation (able to make parts of her body glow which illuminates dark places. Can also use and manipulate particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Air manipulation (can generate a little tornado as well as an horizontal repulsive wind strong enough to negate and overpower an attack from someone with the power of Exodia the Forbidden One while weakened and in a human body), Dream Manipulation (can make people have nightmares and control said nightmares, even if they're on planet Earth while she's in space), Pocket Reality Manipulation (can create a dark space to trap people's souls. Also created a pocket dimension where people are forced to fuse with some duel monster spirits), Teleportation (can teleport herself and others in and out of pocket realms), Telekinesis (showed to be mentally able to lift small and big objects as well as people), Paralysis Inducement (can mentally paralyze someone), Invisibility (as showed here and here), Intangibility (solid things can go through her), Tangibility Interplay (can interact with and affect the material world and tangible people/objects while she's incorporeal), Energy Projection (can create and project explosive energy balls), Explosion Manipulation (Energy balls she projects are explosive), Non-Physical Interaction (can damage souls or spiritual entities even while possessing a human body. As a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel is naturally able to do this with her real body), Power Nullification (Yubel prevents the three sacred beats from absorbing other duel monsters spirit monsters' energy from the whole world and totally negate that power by merely passively existing near them after they killed cloudian eye of the typhoon and soon as they arrived and can use them without risk even if she's a duel monster spirit herself), Spiritual Awareness (as a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel can detect and see spiritual entities and souls), Creation (Can create objects out of thin air like security cameras that are outside the building she was in while she didn't have a functional body), Matter Manipulation (can generate a dark liquid that takes the form and gains properties of anything she wants), Technopathy (can manipulate technology, use her power to technologically link objects she created out of nowhere: created cameras related to computers she just created and even give whole new functions to technological items including a whole new type of energy absorbing technology normal science cannot make), minor Electromagnetism Manipulation (can create electromagnetic waves but not useful in combat: it's a mere consequence of some of Yubel's powers. The only affected persons are those with reptilian or dinosaur DNA who become violent and savage), Energy Absorption (created potentially lethal energy absorbing items with her power), minor Electricity Manipulation (could make machines and other technological devices she created work), Soul Manipulation (showed to be able to damage souls or trap people's souls), Necromancy (can manipulate the souls of dead people), Reactive Evolution and Resurrection (If Yubel is killed or if she is BFR'd to another dimension as showed here, she can resurrect and heal herself instantly and evolve to an even more powerful form. She can do that up to two times), Reality Warping (can turn holograms of snakes into real snakes even in her weakest form while she didn't have functional body. Yubel can also use card effects for real even on multi-universal scale with Super Polymerization), Empathic Manipulation (can reinforce or erase someone's emotions making them either strongly feel one type of emotion, only being able to express/feel one type of emotion, or become fully emotionless), Possession (Those Yubel possesses are under her complete control and possess enhanced strength as a side effect), Spatial Manipulation (A person Yubel lent some of her power to was able to distort space), Summoning (can summon any monster she has in her decks. Can even summon monsters equipped with decks and duel disks who can summon several monsters themself and use spell/trap cards for real and outside of duels), Shapeshifting (can modify any part of her body to change it's form. The changed body part can even gain properties and functionalities of the form it took which include technological devices such as duel disks), Immunity to Mind Manipulation, Telepathy and Memory Manipulation (protected Jaden/Judai several times from various forms of mind manipulations, mind controls, memory manipulations and telepathic intrusions from supernatural beings who can bypass resistance to telepathy and mind manipulation/control while she was inside of him), Zombification (Can infect someone with darkness, turning them into fully obedient zombies who can also convert other persons by draining all of their energy), Stamina Manipulation (can grant limitless stamina to people she turned into zombies), Pain Manipulation (can render people she forced to fuse with duel spirit monsters unaffected by pain), Immense Tolerance to Pain (unaffected by the fact she was reduced to an arm), Corruption (type 3: able to mentally corrupt several persons/beings, turning them into darker versions of themself that obey her), Invulnerability (Yubel's card effect was used outside of a duel and prevents her from being damaged by physical harm), Can inflict any damage she would normally take to her opponent (constantly managed to inflict damage she should have received to the attacker in an automatic way without her having to do anything), Death Manipulation (can instantly kill those who tried to attack her), Desire Manipulation (can create or increase people's desires. Can even create the irresistible urge for someone to attack her even if the attacker is aware of risks it involves as it was used repeatedly on Judai's monsters), Sealing (can seal her opponent's mind, body, and soul within another spirit or a Duel Monster's card as showed here and here), BFR (Can send someone to the Dark World to rot for eternity and banish them to the interval between time and space as showed here and here), Fusionism (can fuse herself and virtually anything else, including entire universes, together with Super Polymerization as showed here, here and here. Yubel can also naturally fuse with copies of herself. Finally, she can also use the regular Polymerization spell card to create a special pocket dimension where she can force victims to fuse with some duel monster spirits, turning the victims of this fusion into will drained slaves who are either emotionless or only able to express one type of feeling), Can survive in the vacuum of space (survived and spent several years in space), Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2. She is a spirit who doesn't need any food, and spent several years alone in space), Power Bestowal (can lend some of her powers to someone else who will have an arm that looks like Yubel's if that happens, granted some powers to her zombies and to the three masked knights), Disease Manipulation (can mentally give someone an incurable disease that puts the victim in a coma), Astral Projection (her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), image projection (can show images of past events), Duplication (can summon copies of herself), Fog Generation (a person Yubel lent some of her powers to was able to create some mist), minor Water Manipulation (required to create some mist), Sixth Sense (can detect someone, use telepathy on that person and still be aware of her surrounding without using any of the normal 5 senses when reduced to nothing but an arm), Energy manipulation (can create tangible objects made of pure energy), Illusion Creation (created an illusion of Cobra's son), Plant Manipulation (can create vines with thorns to protect herself and attack), Magic (can use the spell cards from her decks for real and outside of duels), has all the powers and abilities of the sacred beast cards which includes Age Manipulation (can rejuvenate someone), Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Elemental Manipulation, Resistance to Cold Temperatures and Cosmic Radiations (Survived and spent several years in the vacuum of space as shown here).

If most of the CRT is accepted it will become:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Aura (created an aura that pushed back and overpowered the three Sacred Beasts while possessing a human's body. Yubel can also create an aura while she has her true body. And around others, which allows them to fly and travel her "hell dimension" without being affected by her space's properties), Enhanced Hearing (can hear people who aren't in the same floor as her), Enhanced Vision and X-ray vision (can clearly observe people who are kilometers away despite walls and other solid objects as she summoned The Rock Spirit precisely where they were), Poison Manipulation (able to inflict poisonous wounds), Telepathy (for both mind reading and mental communication), Mind Manipulation (can completely control others' minds, has plenty of mental enslavement methods and can reduce the mental capacities of victims. All her mind manipulation abilities can bypass Resistance to Mind Manipulation because she managed to mentally corrupt and enslave Johan's crystal beasts monsters as well as his Rainbow Dragon despite said monsters offering resistance to him against Fujiwara's mind manipulation and reading (though after focusing more intensely he breaks those defenses, but at first Fujiwara was unsure he could break through said defenses), Willpower Manipulation and Statistic Reduction (Can reduce the willpower of those she forced to fuse with duel monster spirits to zero or close to zero, enslaving them in the process), Memory Manipulation (Can erase, modify or add memories. Can also trap someone in their own memories, mentally disconnecting them from the real world), Mental Shutdown/Stop (can mentally force people to stop and trigger a mental shutdown, a mind-blank that mentally disconnects them from reality), Elemental Manipulation (has control over several elements including: Darkness, Light, Fire, Air, Plants and Water by herself. More with her deck), Darkness Manipulation (Able to generate and control darkness), Healing (can heal herself thanks to duel energy), Transmutation (Can transform dueling energy and/or darkness to recover stamina and heal her wounds. Can also use particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Regeneration (High-Mid with her weaker forms: her arm form and her eye form, but not useful in combat. It takes many hours to regenerate. Mid-Godly with her true form: entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun), Self Existence Erasure (erased her whole being for fun), Immortality (type 1: duel monster spirits naturally have eternal lives, type 2: survived even if reduced to an arm, type 3: slowly absorbed dueling energy to recover her body; once she had her real body, she managed to regenerate from the erasure of her body, mind and soul, type 4: can resurrect herself up to twice with her own power and can always be brought back to life if someone summons her like any other duel monster spirit and type 6: can possess others' bodies), Light Manipulation (able to make parts of her body glow which illuminates dark places. Can also use and manipulate particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Fire Manipulation and Breath Attack (Yubel can breath fire from her mouths. Generated flames are combined with her Desire Manipulation and her killing ability, making a foe literally want to shower in those lethal flames that will cause physical death), Air Manipulation (can generate a little tornado as well as an horizontal repulsive wind strong enough to negate and overpower an attack from someone with the power of Exodia the Forbidden One while weakened and in a human body), Dream Manipulation (can make people have nightmares and control said nightmares completely, even if they're on planet Earth while she's in space and even while reduced to an arm), possibly Law Manipulation (People who lose a duel in the dark world die, it is an established rule in this dimension. At the moment of the death, the body is deconstructed into countless particles of light. Anyone who is sacrificed or Marked by Yubel's seal that alters emotions to reinforces one specific type of emotion and succumbs to that altered emotion or that have their seal forcefully extracted from their body will share the exact same fate. Also in addition to the death of the body and it's deconstruction, minds and souls of victims are then automatically sent and sealed in Yubel's "hell dimension" where they're constantly tortured by a giant eye avatar of Yubel that constantly watches them. Yubel can undo everything at any moment and bring back everyone, even the ones who were defeated and killed like Edo Phoenix and Austin O'Brian, or sacrificed and killed like Asuka, Tyrano Kenzan, Jun/Chazz, Tenjouin Fubuki to their original dimension because she released them from their captivity in her space. Misawa Daichi understands how the dark world dimension works after some studies and concludes that Yubel is the one who controls it), possibly Deconstruction (the rules she set in the dark world dimension can disintegrate the physical body into countless particles of light if someone loses a duel), Pocket Reality Manipulation (can create a dark space to trap people's souls. Also created a pocket dimension where people are forced to fuse with some duel monster spirits. Finally, she created a dimension where she traps, seals and tortures the souls of anyone who died in the dark world dimension and that is referred to as "Hell" by victims), Avatar Creation (Yubel has a giant eye avatar in (at the same time she's inside of it) her hell dimension that keeps an eye on victims and constantly tortures even while she isn't there personally), Teleportation (can teleport herself and others in and out of pocket realms), Dimensional travel (can casually make herself and/or others travel in any of the 12 dimensions even while her body wasn't complete), Telekinesis (showed to be mentally able to lift small and big objects as well as people), Paralysis Inducement (can mentally paralyze someone even without a functional body), Invisibility (as showed here and here), Intangibility (solid things can go through her), Tangibility Interplay (can interact with and affect the material world and tangible people/objects while she's incorporeal), Energy Projection (can create and project explosive energy balls), Explosion Manipulation (Energy balls she projects are explosive), Non-Physical Interaction (can damage souls or spiritual entities even while possessing a human body. As a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel is naturally able to do this with her real body), Spiritual Awareness (as a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel can detect and see spiritual entities and souls), Creation (Can create objects out of thin air like security cameras linked to computer she created and that are outside the building she was in while she didn't have a functional body), Matter Manipulation (can generate a dark liquid that takes the form and gains properties and functionalities of anything she wants even without a functional body. Thanks to that power she filled the room she was in that was previously empty with seats, functional high tech objects like computers that are linked to her security cameras. All her creations will turn to dust if she isn't in the same universe as them), Technopathy (can manipulate technology, use her power to technologically link objects she created out of nowhere: created cameras related to computers she just created and even give whole new functions to technological items including a whole new type of energy absorbing technology normal science cannot make even withotu a functional body. Can protect technological items she created from electromagnetic interference and power cut by making them supernaturally (most likely thanks to collected duel energy) still work despite a power cut in the building Yubel was in since all equipment stopped working including light ... except items created by Yubel like her security cameras and her computers, or her "death belts"), minor Electromagnetism Manipulation (can create electromagnetic waves but not useful in combat: it's a mere consequence of some of Yubel's powers. The only affected persons are those with reptilian or dinosaur DNA who become violent and savage), minor Electricity Manipulation (could make machines and other technological devices she created work), Soul Manipulation (showed to be able to damage souls or trap people's souls. Including the souls of anyone who died in the dark world dimension (this dimension being universal in size like all other 11 ones) as they were trapped in her "Hell" dimension), Necromancy (can manipulate the souls of dead people on an universal scale), Reactive Evolution and Resurrection (If Yubel is killed or if she is BFR'd to another dimension as shown here, she can resurrect and heal herself instantly and evolve to an even more powerful form. She can do that up to two times. Just like any other duel monster spirit, can always be resurrected even if killed outside of a duel as long as someone summons them again), Transformation (Yubel's evolutions are transformations), Reality Warping (can turn holograms of snakes into real snakes even in her weakest form while she didn't have functional body. Yubel made Cobra's monster effect really poison Judai which dealt real pain and would have been lethal within 3 turns. Finally Yubel can also use card effects for real and outside of a duel and even on low multiversal scale with Super Polymerization), Emotion Detection (can detect negative feelings and emotions and can amplify them to make people her pawns :did that with Cobra, professor Kouji Satou and also Amon Garam (aka Adrian Gecko), but also with the latter's girlfriend and to an extent to some of Judai's friends), Empathic Manipulation and Curse Manipulation (can reinforce or erase someone's emotions making them either strongly feel one type of emotion, only being able to express/feel one type of emotion, or become fully emotionless. Those marked with her seal that alters emotions die if seals are forcefully extracted by the effects of a set of spell cards she gave to Brron: the continuous spell card Wicked canon and Wicked runes that correspond to the seals. This extraction happens as soon as the one who uses those cards takes damage. The curse can be negated if the seal leaves the body after the cursed one overcomes the altered emotion), Possession (Those Yubel possesses are under her complete control and possess enhanced strength as a side effect), Unholy Manipulation (Yubel is naturally a dark element demon, she can possess people, can empower those she possess since they have enhanced strength as a side effect, she has thaumaturgy because Pr Cobra says, Yubel's power can make "miracles", can summon monsters, has energy manipulation and also elemental manipulation of many sorts), Spatial Manipulation (A person Yubel lent some of her power to was able to distort space), Shapeshifting (can modify any part of her body to change it's form. The changed body part can even gain properties and functionalities of the form it took which include technological devices such as duel disks), Immunity to Mind Manipulation, Telepathy and Memory Manipulation (protected Jaden/Judai several times from various forms of mind manipulations, mind controls, memory manipulations and telepathic intrusions from supernatural beings who can bypass resistance to telepathy and mind manipulation/control while she was inside of him), Zombification (Can infect someone with darkness, turning them into fully obedient zombies who can also convert other persons by draining all of their energy), Stamina Manipulation (can grant limitless stamina to people she turned into zombies), Pain Manipulation (can render people she forced to fuse with duel spirit monsters unaffected by pain), Immense Tolerance to Pain (unaffected by the fact she was reduced to an arm), Corruption (type 2: able to mentally corrupt several persons/beings, turning them into darker versions of themself that obey her. This power bypasses Resistance to Mind Manipulation since corrupted ones were all resistant to mind manipulation), Invulnerability (Yubel's card effect was used outside of a duel and prevents her from being damaged by physical harm), Can inflict any damage she would normally take to her opponent (constantly managed to inflict damage she should have received to the attacker in an automatic way without her having to do anything), Death Manipulation (can instantly kill those who tried to attack her, the rule she set in the dark world kills anyone who loses a duel in this universe, and her curse is lethal), Desire Manipulation (can create or increase people's desires. Can even create the irresistible urge for someone to attack her even if the attacker is aware of risks it involves as it was used repeatedly on Judai's monsters), Sealing (can seal her opponent's mind, body, and soul within another spirit or a Duel Monster's card as showed here and here. Also sealed and tortured the souls of dead people in her "Hell" Dimension), BFR (Can send someone to the Dark World to rot for eternity, banish them to the interval between time and space and take them to a dimension so far away that no one can reach it where they'll be forced to sleep for eternity as showed here and here as well as here), Sleep Manipulation (states she can take someone to a difficult to reach dimension where they'll be forced to sleep forever eternally guarded by Yubel. Judai takes this threat very seriously), Can survive in the vacuum of space (survived and spent several years in space), Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2: is a spirit who doesn't need any food, and spent several years alone in space), Resistance to Cold Temperatures and Cosmic Radiations (Survived and spent several years in the vacuum of space), Power Bestowal (can lend some of her powers to someone else who will have an arm that looks like Yubel's if that happens, granted some powers to her zombies and to the three masked knights, gave Cobra the power to detect dark emotions, Allowed Amon Garam to create some mist), Disease Manipulation (can mentally give someone an incurable disease that puts the victim in a coma even while she was still an incoporeal spirit), Astral Projection (her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), Self Soul Manipulation (can seperate her mind and soul in two parts since she only needs a fraction of her mind/soul to possess someone while her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), Image Projection and Advanced Psychometry and Clairvoyance (can show images of recent past events she directly witnessed. Also projected a picture of Cobra without any hologram projector in the room she projected the image in while Cobra was currently in front of her, projected pictures of Asuka as she was about to drown while her cameras allow an indirect view of the scene. Also showed images from a past even she didn't witness directly or indirectly as it happened before her arrival on the island and with supernatural angles that couldn't be captured by cameras. Meaning Yubel can supernaturally stalk people from past events thanks to an advanced form of psychometry that allow her to instantly know the whole story of the island and the one of people who live on it combined with a clairvoyance that allows her to see distant events far away from the building she's in inside despite walls and solid objects and while selecting any "camera angle". Unlike classic psychometry users, Yubel doesn't need a physical contact since she did that while reduced to an arm), Photographic Memory (due to certain events Yubel saw directly or indirectly and managed to perfectly re-transcript them via her image/hologram projection abilities, even using different "camera angle" as she projected images in question, which means she has perfect memories of those events), Preparation (can scheme complex plans if she has enough prep time), Duplication (can summon copies of herself), Fog Generation (a person Yubel lent some of her powers to was able to create some mist), Bubble Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (can create bubbles and if they engulf someone it forces them to see memories from their past including sealed ones or painful ones the target wishes they were still forgotten), Water Manipulation (required to create some mist and create bubbles), Sixth Sense (can detect someone, use telepathy on that person and still be aware of her surrounding without using any of the normal 5 senses when reduced to nothing but an arm), Energy manipulation (can create tangible objects made of pure energy), Platform Creation (When Yubel made an object made of pure energy it could also be used as a platform), Illusion Creation (created an illusion of Cobra's son), Perception Manipulation (when she created an illusion of Cobra's son, Cobra reacted to the illusion's voice as it called him. When she trapped Cobra in his own rearranged memory, she not only made him view an entire fake world (while cutting his real perception of the real world) but in addition to that she also created a fake sensation of touch since he could feel Rick's cards in the fake memory. Manjoume's soul and his ojamas' told Sho that Yubel tortures them in her "Hell" Dimension: forcing their senses to feel unpleasant and contradictory things such as sensation of extreme heat or of extreme cold while there's no real thing that makes them feel that). Finally, she can render them blind by making them think every think is dark, she can also overload their sense of sight with the sensation everything is too bright), Plant Manipulation (can create vines with thorns to protect herself and attack)

Summoning (can summon any monster she has in her decks. Can even summon monsters equipped with decks and duel disks who can summon several monsters themself and use spells and traps cards for real and outside of duels), Magic (can use the spell cards from her decks for real and outside of duels), Reactive Power Level (Monsters and duelists amp each others), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (for all monsters), Immortality (Type 1 for all monsters), Self-Sustenance (1 and 2 for all monsters), Invulnerability and Damage Nullification and Attack Absorption (Her monster card "Chaos Core", can send the three sacred beasts to the graveyard to prevent it's own destruction by battle, absorb an ennemy's attack and reduce all battle damage to 0. This can be done up to three times), Power Nullification (her counter trap card "Dark Shrine Bribery", can negate a spell or trap), Sand Manipulation (Yubel used the field spell card "House of Sand" for real and outside of a duel in episode 128 and summoned a huge building made of sand. Yubel also showed she could use the sand stocked in that arena. Finally, The Rock Spirit she summoned and the monster summoned by The Rock Spirit can use sand manipulation), Dimensional Storage and Magic Absorption (Yubel used a continuous spell card: "Spell Chronicle" to actually store five other cards in another dimension for her to use them later as shown here. Her "Spell Chronicle" stores one magic charge each time magic is used by someone else. Two charges can be removed to recover one of the dimensionally stored cards and a maximum of 2 charges can be stored simultaneously. The stored magical energy isn't enough to disrupt the spellcaster's magic), Possibly Necromancy (her trap card "Immortal Class" can resurrect her strong monsters), External Damage Transferal and External Pain Reduction and Plant Manipulation (can summon demon balsams: a special demonic kind of plant that absorbs (and feeds on) pain, assimilating the majority of damage and pain Yubel should have took to create a number of seeds that is proportional to transferred damage and that will summon more plants), Causality Manipulation (her trap card "Rainbow Life" reverses the logical way damage is dealt: with this trap card "all damage you receive" (the cause) will instead provoke the reversed effect: they will heal you (with an equal force to damage you should have received). This lasts for one turn which means it won't protect from just one single attack), External Healing ("Rainbow Life" can heal Yubel), Power Mimicry and Reactive Power Level (her Phantom of Chaos can copy the name, physical stats, powers and appearance of another monster. Her continuous trap card "Chaos Form", works in a similar way), possibly limited Text Manipulation (the original text on her phantom chaos card, the stats ATK/DEF, as well as the name and effects will be replaced by the ones of the copied monster), External Invulnerability (should Yubel's power be negated, she can still use her trap card "demon rose" as an external power to reduce any physical damage to 0), Earth manipulation (her monster card "The Rock Spirit", manipulated the desert's earth), Fusionism (can fuse herself and virtually anything else, including entire universes, together with Super Polymerization as showed here, here and here. Yubel can also naturally fuse with copies of herself. Finally, she can also use the regular Polymerization spell card to create a special pocket dimension where she can force victims to fuse with some duel monster spirits, turning the victims of this fusion into will drained slaves who are either emotionless or only able to express one type of feeling), has all the powers and abilities of the sacred beast cards which includes Age Manipulation (the sacred beasts are capable of rejuvenating Kagemaru who's an over 100 years old human), Soul Manipulation (the three sacred beats absorbed other duel monsters spirit monsters' energy from the whole world when they were used by Kagemaru), Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Magma manipulation (her monster card "Uria, Lord of Seaing Flames" made everyone think there was a volcanic eruption when he was the summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru), Ice manipulation (her monster "Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" managed to freeze the spells cards used to summon him and created a giant glacier when summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru), Weather manipulation (the sky went from that to that when a sacred beast was summoned), and Elemental Manipulation

It is possible I forgot some powers that are on her profile for example (her list of powers is so big it's very possible I made a mistake ^^). Sorry in advance guys, I'll continue tomorrow.

Last edited:
Alright don't know that's happening but my link stopped to work. Really hope the problem will be solved quickly. (don't want to find another site and start all over again ngl ^^)

Edit: Good new it's back!

Last edited:
Alright don't know that's happening but my link stopped to work. Really hope the problem will be solved quickly. (don't want to find another site and start all over again ngl ^^)

Edit: Good new it's back!
i mean you can always use gyazo it's a much better from what i can see

That'd force me to start again but by luck everything's back. Trying to check if there are mistakes in what I wrote and then I'll work on powers given by her deck.

That'd force me to start again but by luck everything's back. Trying to check if there are mistakes in what I wrote and then I'll work on powers given by her deck.
alright i just wanted to tell you about an alternative in case anything happens

That's really nice of you. I always have screenshots stored in my PC so if anything were to happen I'll use your alternative ^^

Last edited:
Good new: I edited my previous post and included powers from her deck! Thanks a lot for helping me (also used your sandbox ^^). Btw your old sandbox gave me an idea: I added three "possibly"' powers for Yubel's powers among the one given by her deck: "possibly chaos manipulation" because of her trap card "chaos burst" and "possibly text manipulation" because of what he phantom of chaos can do. And finally possibly Necromany due to her trap card immortal class I'll have to wait until further approval. Hope you'll like the updated message (seriously I thought I was gonna die yesterday: spent so many hours on all that I felt sick).

Last edited:
Good new: I edited my previous post and included powers from her deck! Thanks a lot for helping me (also used your sandbox ^^). Btw your old sandbox gave me an idea: I added three "possibly"' powers for Yubel's powers among the one given by her deck: "possibly chaos manipulation" because of her trap card "chaos burst" and "possibly text manipulation" because of what he phantom of chaos can do. And finally possibly Necromany due to her trap card immortal class I'll have to wait until further approval. Hope you'll like the updated message (seriously I thought I was gonna die yesterday: spent so many hours on all that I felt sick).
Necromany seems okay chaos manip doesn't really work the way the wiki describes it, that's not really possibly it's just a limited version of text manip so im fine with limited text manip
btw yubel should have power null from Dark Shrine Bribery reactive power level with Chaos Form and Absorption from chaos core
chaos core can also control minds and make people not attack him

If I don't reply to something it means I'm fine with it given other's replies?

yeah they suck/absorbs duel energy it killed cloudian eye of the typhoon in the same scene but when yubel used her will/spirit energy on them they got nulled that and their will destroyed it's basically the reason why they obey yubel instead of ******* over the world (or at least that's how yubel explains it)
Is this true Powernull or she just ordered them to stop, as they obey her? Also, this needs to be shown in an actual sequence and not just just a bunch of screenshots.

basically bonds/PoF and willpower makes the duelist and the monster grow stronger and amp each other
scans ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 )
it's been a thing in yugioh for a while like even in DM where preist seto tortures presioners to become stronger by making them kill each other and thus making their will to live and the fear of death stronger, and there's bakura the most obvious example and others
Seems good, but it should be rated as limited since they can't achieve it on their own, and this also would preferrably need an animated sequence.

i mean it's already accepted that duel spirits have their hax since they can affect real life,
life point is equated to duel energy it's stated multiple times
Does that also work in "actual" real life or just other dimensions, like the one they ended? From what I remember that place had natural monsters, like the Harpy Sisters, the Demons (like Bromm who was part of this CRT), Exodia and more.
But Neo Space iirc exists in the real world, so dunno. One or more blog would be useful for this and other powers that require a lot of context and explanations.

Edit: Jeune kinda replied to this, with Neos being summoned in the real world and more, I think it might work if it's true.

Yes, she gave powers to several other characters, it's an ability she has naturally so it comes from her. Cobra is originally a normal human without any special powers and a part of his arm looks like Yubel's arm which shows she gave him powers.
Ok, but more scans are needed to explain and show this well. (not necessarily here, I mean on the profile)

actually I took more screenshots of sand manipulation. Here Judai's card get's negated and engulfed by the sand and it's not even an effect of the field spell card (the field spell card house of sand is just here to be used as an arena but is not involved in the duel). Also, The rock spirit she summoned and the monster summoned by the rock spirit can use sand manipulation
I referred to the first number 6, being Yubel's regeneration.

Ditched that burn soul part after Udlmaster's comment about it. Though her flames can still kill if they touch someone (since combined with her killing power)
Well yes, that's kinda obvious, even if it's an elemental attack it's tied to her AP, just like most of other fire users in fiction.

That's interesting to know. I'll precise that on her profile then.
Multiple selves requires the presence of two different being, splitting your body/soul/mind/etc. is duplication. (this is an explanation, not a counterargument)

Can you elaborate on why this would be Earth manip? The scans aren't that clear. Also please use a better website, like Imgur, this gallery is rather difficult to use (mostly because the pictures are small and there are a ton of links) and Imagebam shows... weird ads.

Also, I'm still unsure about Immortality type 6. Can she possess people upon being killed? Because possessing others while being alive doesn't qualify for type 6.

Is this true Powernull or she just ordered them to stop, as they obey her? Also, this needs to be shown in an actual sequence and not just just a bunch of screenshots.
yeah it's true power null given that her aura nulled their passive soul manip before yubel's aura fully covered their heads so it's unlikely that she missed with their heads, does this looks good ?
Seems good, but it should be rated as limited since they can't achieve it on their own, and this also would preferrably need an animated sequence.
i mean they kinda do ? since monsters are originally born from emotions and ideas and they grow stronger with strong emotions/ideas it's just that Power of friendship is just a stronger version of that , does this look good ?

Ok, but more scans are needed to explain and show this well. (not necessarily here, I mean on the profile)
It shouldn't be difficult: in ep 117 we clearly see Cobra having an arm like Yubel's and same goes for Amon Garam (until he obtains exodia). Will incorporate that in the power bestowal proofs. Notice how we can see Amon Garam releasing mist thanks to his modified arm.
Edit: done, incorporated the new screenshots to the simulation Yubel's new profile

I referred to the first number 6, being Yubel's regeneration.
Oops sorry. Well here are all screenshots involving Yubel's regeneration once she has her true body (they come from her profile. Context: It was done in episode 155, Yubel erased her whole being for fun (not because of a card effect or something from the duel. She literally just does that for fun and then she instantly regenerates from it without any difficulty): entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun.

Well yes, that's kinda obvious, even if it's an elemental attack it's tied to her AP, just like most of other fire users in fiction.
Yup. Her fire's therefore 'more normal' (flames still will automatically kill the target if they touch it since combined with her killing ability).

Multiple selves requires the presence of two different being, splitting your body/soul/mind/etc. is duplication. (this is an explanation, not a counterargument)
Yeah I agree with that. In my post where I made a simulation of how her profile would look like I said she has self soul manip and can split it in two parts which allows her to do astral projection and possession at the same time)

Can you elaborate on why this would be Earth manip? The scans aren't that clear. Also please use a better website, like Imgur, this gallery is rather difficult to use (mostly because the pictures are small and there are a ton of links) and Imagebam shows... weird ads.

Sure. First sorry for weird ads: they force you to tell if your gallery is for adults or if it's sfw. I always click on "adults" (because it's the first choice) by default (even if none of the pics are NSFW). Then here's why Yubel should have Earth manipulation (her monster card "The Rock Spirit", manipulated the desert's earth). As you can see the rock spirit creates an elevating stone column (this is done outside of a duel btw). Normally Pics should be slightly bigger.

Necromany seems okay chaos manip doesn't really work the way the wiki describes it, that's not really possibly it's just a limited version of text manip so im fine with limited text manip
btw yubel should have power null from Dark Shrine Bribery reactive power level with Chaos Form and Absorption from chaos core
chaos core can also control minds and make people not attack him
Alright, I'll change all that. Though apparently chaos core doesn't work like Pegasus' Dark-Eyes Illusionist who can indeed make others not attack him. Here the attack
reaches chaos core but it's completely absorbed, reducing battle damage to 0 and preventing him from being destroyed so yeah I think I'll give it "attack absorption" and "invulnerability" (though he can do that three times at most). I'll also take screenshots from dark Shrine Bribery for power null. Talking about power null it's kinda difficult to prov power null from screenshots of ep 127. We may need a legal link to ep 127 to see the sequence (though if you find the dubbed version we should precise 4kids lied about the seal not being broken yet which means sacred beasts are not restricted at all). Do not hesitate to use the screenshots I added in the simulation fo Yubel profile (took more screenshots including some of killed coudlian eye of the typhoon). Also I wonder if Yubel should have limited resistance to power null (despite Rainbow neos being quiped with an aquip spell that negate Yubel's effects if he battles (including her ability to inflict damage she should receive to the opponent ... but she used her demon rose to reduce damage to 0), Yubel's ability not to be destroyed by battle wasn't negate since she wasn't destroyed by battle and demon rose doesn't protect from destruction: it only reduces damage to 0. That means Yubel's ability to not be destroeyd by battle remains even when power null arrives.

I suggest I should therefore turn "External Invulnerability (should Yubel's power be negated, she can still use her trap card "demon rose" as an external power to reduce any physical damage to 0. Also she wasn't destroyed by battle despite )"

to

"External Invulnerability and limited resistance to power nullification (should Yubel's power be negated, she can still use her trap card "demon rose" as an external power to reduce any physical damage to 0. Also she wasn't destroyed by that battle despite "demon rose" only reducing damage to 0 without protecting monsters from battle destruction which means her power that prevents her from being destroyed in battle remains despite power nullification)"

Edit: you videos are amazing Zencha! Mind if I use them if I edit Yubel's profile?

Last edited:
Updated powers gained from "deck" in the corresponding post. I removed chaos, changed text manip to limited text manip, adding power null thanks to her counter trap as well as chaos core's attack absorbing powers etc ...

Summoning (can summon any monster she has in her decks. Can even summon monsters equipped with decks and duel disks who can summon several monsters themself and use spells and traps cards for real and outside of duels), Magic (can use the spell cards from her decks for real and outside of duels), Reactive Power Level (Monsters and duelists amp each others), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (for all monsters), Immortality (Type 1 for all monsters), Self-Sustenance (1 and 2 for all monsters), Invulnerability and Damage Nullification and Attack Absorption (Her monster card "Chaos Core", can send the three sacred beasts to the graveyard to prevent it's own destruction by battle, absorb an ennemy's attack and reduce all battle damage to 0. This can be done up to three times), Power Nullification (her counter trap card "Dark Shrine Bribery", can negate a spell or trap), Sand Manipulation (Yubel used the field spell card "House of Sand" for real and outside of a duel in episode 128 and summoned a huge building made of sand. Yubel also showed she could use the sand stocked in that arena. Finally, The Rock Spirit she summoned and the monster summoned by The Rock Spirit can use sand manipulation), Dimensional Storage and Magic Absorption (Yubel used a continuous spell card: "Spell Chronicle" to actually store five other cards in another dimension for her to use them later as shown here. Her "Spell Chronicle" stores one magic charge each time magic is used by someone else. Two charges can be removed to recover one of the dimensionally stored cards and a maximum of 2 charges can be stored simultaneously. The stored magical energy isn't enough to disrupt the spellcaster's magic), Possibly Necromancy (her trap card "Immortal Class" can resurrect her strong monsters), External Damage Transferal and External Pain Reduction and Plant Manipulation (can summon demon balsams: a special demonic kind of plant that absorbs and feeds on pain, assimilating the majority of damage and pain Yubel should have took to create a number of seeds that is proportional to transferred damage and that will summon more plants), Causality Manipulation ( "Rainbow Life" reverses the logical way damage is dealt: with this trap card "all damage you receive" (the cause) will instead provoke the reversed effect: they will heal you (with an equal force to damage you should have received ), External Healing ("Rainbow Life" can heal Yubel), Power Mimicry and Reactive Power Level (her Phantom of Chaos can copy the name, physical stats, powers and appearance of another monster. Her continuous trap card "Chaos Form", works in a similar way), possibly limited Text Manipulation (the original text on her phantom chaos card, the stats ATK/DEF, as well as the name and effects will be replaced by the ones of the copied monster), External Invulnerability (should Yubel's power be negated, she can still use her trap card "demon rose" as an external power to reduce any physical damage to 0), Earth manipulation (her monster card "The Rock Spirit", manipulated the desert's earth), Fusionism (can fuse herself and virtually anything else, including entire universes, together with Super Polymerization as showed here, here and here. Yubel can also naturally fuse with copies of herself. Finally, she can also use the regular Polymerization spell card to create a special pocket dimension where she can force victims to fuse with some duel monster spirits, turning the victims of this fusion into will drained slaves who are either emotionless or only able to express one type of feeling), has all the powers and abilities of the sacred beast cards which includes Age Manipulation (the sacred beasts are capable of rejuvenating Kagemaru who's an over 100 years old human), Soul Manipulation (the three sacred beats absorbed other duel monsters spirit monsters' energy from the whole world when they were used by Kagemaru), Elemental Manipulation ( with the sacred beasts and other monsters ), Fire Manipulation and Magma manipulation ( "Uria, Lord of Seaing Flames" made everyone think there was a volcanic eruption when he was the summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru, can control fire, can shoot flames with hyper blaze), Electricity Manipulation ( "Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" can control thunder) Ice manipulation ( "Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" managed to freeze the spells cards used to summon him and created a giant glacier when summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru), Weather manipulation (the sky went from that to that when a sacred beast was summoned),
tried to remove the stuff that wasn't necessary and added videos for the powers that needs to be shown animated visually

Edit: you videos are amazing Zencha! Mind if I use them if I edit Yubel's profile?
also yeah feel free to use it and if there's anything you want to as a video then feel free to ask me (though keep in mind that it has to be less than 8sec)

also yeah feel free to use it and if there's anything you want to as a video then feel free to ask me (though keep in mind that it has to be less than 8sec)
Thanks for the proposition! I'll think about it. How do you do that btw?

And arf, just noticed I forgot the necromancy pics for the "deck" part. Alright so if we update Yubel's powers we have:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Aura (created an aura that pushed back and overpowered the three Sacred Beasts while possessing a human's body. Yubel can also create an aura while she has her true body. And around others, which allows them to fly and travel her "hell dimension" without being affected by her space's properties), Enhanced Hearing (can hear people who aren't in the same floor as her), Enhanced Vision and X-ray vision (can clearly observe people who are kilometers away despite walls and other solid objects as she summoned The Rock Spirit precisely where they were), Poison Manipulation (able to inflict poisonous wounds), Power Nullification (Yubel prevents the three sacred beats from absorbing other duel monsters spirit monsters' energy from the whole world and totally negate that power by merely passively existing near them and can use them without risk even if she's a duel monster spirit herself), Telepathy (for both mind reading and mental communication), Mind Manipulation (can completely control others' minds, has plenty of mental enslavement methods and can reduce the mental capacities of victims. All her mind manipulation abilities can bypass Resistance to Mind Manipulation because she managed to mentally corrupt and enslave Johan's crystal beasts monsters as well as his Rainbow Dragon despite said monsters offering resistance to him against Fujiwara's mind manipulation and reading (though after focusing more intensely he breaks those defenses, but at first Fujiwara was unsure he could break through said defenses), Willpower Manipulation and Statistic Reduction (Can reduce the willpower of those she forced to fuse with duel monster spirits to zero or close to zero, enslaving them in the process), Memory Manipulation (Can erase, modify or add memories. Can also trap someone in their own memories, mentally disconnecting them from the real world), Mental Shutdown/Stop (can mentally force people to stop and trigger a mental shutdown, a mind-blank that mentally disconnects them from reality), Elemental Manipulation (has control over several elements including: Darkness, Light, Fire, Air, Plants and Water by herself. More with her deck), Darkness Manipulation (Able to generate and control darkness), Healing (can heal herself thanks to duel energy), Transmutation (Can transform dueling energy and/or darkness to recover stamina and heal her wounds. Can also use particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Regeneration (High-Mid with her weaker forms: her arm form and her eye form, but not useful in combat. It takes many hours to regenerate. Mid-Godly with her true form: entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun), Self Existence Erasure (erased her whole being for fun), Immortality (type 1: duel monster spirits naturally have eternal lives, type 2: survived even if reduced to an arm, type 3: slowly absorbed dueling energy to recover her body; once she had her real body, she managed to regenerate from the erasure of her body, mind and soul, type 4: can resurrect herself up to twice with her own power and can always be brought back to life if someone summons her like any other duel monster spirit and type 6: just like any other duel monster spirit, if Yubel dies, she can still possess a nearby person and resurrect her true body), Light Manipulation (able to make parts of her body glow which illuminates dark places. Can also use and manipulate particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Fire Manipulation and Breath Attack (Yubel can breath fire from her mouths. Generated flames are combined with her Desire Manipulation and her killing ability, making a foe literally want to shower in those lethal flames that will cause physical death), Air Manipulation (can generate a little tornado as well as an horizontal repulsive wind strong enough to negate and overpower an attack from someone with the power of Exodia the Forbidden One while weakened and in a human body), Dream Manipulation (can make people have nightmares and control said nightmares completely, even if they're on planet Earth while she's in space and even while reduced to an arm), possibly Law Manipulation (People who lose a duel in the dark world die, it is an established rule in this universe sized dimension. At the moment of the death, the body is deconstructed into countless particles of light. Anyone who is sacrificed or Marked by Yubel's seal that alters emotions to reinforces one specific type of emotion and succumbs to that altered emotion or that have their seal forcefully extracted from their body will share the exact same fate. Also in addition to the death of the body and it's deconstruction, minds and souls of victims are then automatically sent and sealed in Yubel's "hell dimension" where they're constantly tortured by a giant eye avatar of Yubel that constantly watches them. Yubel can undo everything at any moment and bring back everyone, even the ones who were defeated and killed like Edo Phoenix and Austin O'Brian, or sacrificed and killed like Asuka, Tyrano Kenzan, Jun/Chazz, Tenjouin Fubuki to their original dimension because she released them from their captivity in her space. Misawa Daichi understands how the dark world dimension works after some studies and concludes that Yubel is the one who controls it), possibly Deconstruction (the rules she set in the dark world dimension can disintegrate the physical body into countless particles of light if someone loses a duel), Pocket Reality Manipulation (can create a dark space to trap people's souls. Also created a pocket dimension where people are forced to fuse with some duel monster spirits. Finally, she created a dimension where she traps, seals and tortures the souls of anyone who died in the dark world dimension and that is referred to as "Hell" by victims), Avatar Creation (Yubel has a giant eye avatar in (at the same time she's inside of it) her hell dimension that keeps an eye on victims and constantly tortures even while she isn't there personally), Teleportation (can teleport herself and others in and out of pocket realms), Dimensional travel (can casually make herself and/or others travel in any of the 12 dimensions even while her body wasn't complete. Also travelled to the dark world dimension while possessing Johan's body), Telekinesis (showed to be mentally able to lift small and big objects as well as people), Paralysis Inducement (can mentally paralyze someone even without a functional body), Invisibility (as showed here and here), Intangibility (solid things can go through her even while she possess a human's body), Tangibility Interplay (can interact with and affect the material world and tangible people/objects while she's incorporeal), Energy Projection (can create and project explosive energy balls), Explosion Manipulation (Energy balls she projects are explosive), Non-Physical Interaction (can damage souls or spiritual entities even while possessing a human body. As a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel is naturally able to do this with her real body), Spiritual Awareness (as a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel can detect and see spiritual entities and souls), Creation (Can create objects out of thin air like security cameras linked to computer she created and that are outside the building she was in while she didn't have a functional body), Matter Manipulation (can generate a dark liquid that takes the form and gains properties and functionalities of anything she wants even without a functional body. Thanks to that power she filled the room she was in that was previously empty with seats, functional high tech objects like computers that are linked to her security cameras. All her creations will turn to dust if she isn't in the same universe as them), Technopathy (can manipulate technology, use her power to technologically link objects she created out of nowhere: created cameras related to computers she just created and even give whole new functions to technological items including a whole new type of energy absorbing technology normal science cannot make even withotu a functional body. Can protect technological items she created from electromagnetic interference and power cut by making them supernaturally (most likely thanks to collected duel energy) still work despite a power cut in the building Yubel was in since all equipment stopped working including light ... except items created by Yubel like her security cameras and her computers, or her "death belts"), minor Electromagnetism Manipulation (can create electromagnetic waves but not useful in combat: it's a mere consequence of some of Yubel's powers. The only affected persons are those with reptilian or dinosaur DNA who become violent and savage), Energy Absorption (created potentially lethal energy absorbing items with her power), minor Electricity Manipulation (could make machines and other technological devices she created work), Soul Manipulation (showed to be able to damage souls or trap people's souls. Including the souls of anyone who died in the dark world dimension (this dimension being universal in size like all other 11 ones) as they were trapped in her "Hell" dimension), Necromancy (can manipulate the souls of dead people on an universal scale), Reactive Evolution and Resurrection (If Yubel is killed or if she is BFR'd to another dimension as shown here, she can resurrect and heal herself instantly and evolve to an even more powerful form. She can do that up to two times. Just like any other duel monster spirit, can always be resurrected even if killed outside of a duel as long as someone summons them again), Transformation (Yubel's evolutions are transformations), Reality Warping (can turn holograms of snakes into real snakes even in her weakest form while she didn't have functional body. Yubel made Cobra's monster effect really poison Judai which dealt real pain and would have been lethal within 3 turns. Finally Yubel can also use card effects for real and outside of a duel and even on low multiversal scale with Super Polymerization), Emotion Detection (can detect negative feelings and emotions and can amplify them to make people her pawns :did that with Cobra, professor Kouji Satou and also Amon Garam (aka Adrian Gecko), but also with the latter's girlfriend and to an extent to some of Judai's friends), Empathic Manipulation and Curse Manipulation (can reinforce or erase someone's emotions making them either strongly feel one type of emotion, only being able to express/feel one type of emotion, or become fully emotionless. Those marked with her seal that alters emotions die if seals are forcefully extracted by the effects of a set of spell cards she gave to Brron: the continuous spell card "Wicked Canon" and the spell cards "Wicked Runes" that correspond to the seals. This extraction happens as soon as the one who uses those cards takes damage. The curse can be negated if the seal leaves the body after the cursed one overcomes the altered emotion), Possession (Those Yubel possesses are under her complete control and possess enhanced strength as a side effect), Unholy Manipulation (Yubel is naturally a dark element demon, she can possess people, can empower those she possess since they have enhanced strength as a side effect, she has thaumaturgy because Pr Cobra says, Yubel's power can make "miracles", can summon monsters, has energy manipulation and also elemental manipulation of many sorts), Spatial Manipulation (A person Yubel lent some of her power to was able to distort space), Shapeshifting (can modify any part of her body to change it's form. The changed body part can even gain properties and functionalities of the form it took which include technological devices such as duel disks), Zombification (Can infect someone with darkness, turning them into fully obedient zombies who can also convert other persons by draining all of their energy), Stamina Manipulation (can grant limitless stamina to people she turned into zombies), Pain Manipulation (can render people she forced to fuse with duel spirit monsters unaffected by pain), Immense Tolerance to Pain (unaffected by the fact she was reduced to an arm), Corruption (type 2: able to mentally corrupt several persons/beings, turning them into darker versions of themself that obey her. This power bypasses Resistance to Mind Manipulation since corrupted ones were all resistant to mind manipulation), Invulnerability (Yubel's card effect was used outside of a duel and prevents her from being damaged by physical harm), Can inflict any damage she would normally take to her opponent (constantly managed to inflict damage she should have received to the attacker in an automatic way without her having to do anything), Death Manipulation (can instantly kill those who tried to attack her, the rule she set in the dark world kills anyone who loses a duel in this universe, and her curse is lethal), Desire Manipulation (can create or increase people's desires. Can even create the irresistible urge for someone to attack her even if the attacker is aware of risks it involves as it was used repeatedly on Judai's monsters), Sealing (can seal her opponent's mind, body, and soul within another spirit or a Duel Monster's card as showed here and here. Also sealed and tortured the souls of dead people in her "Hell" Dimension), BFR (Can send someone to the Dark World to rot for eternity, banish them to the interval between time and space and take them to a dimension so far away that no one can reach it where they'll be forced to sleep for eternity as showed here and here as well as here), Sleep Manipulation (states she can take someone to a difficult to reach dimension where they'll be forced to sleep forever eternally guarded by Yubel. Judai takes this threat very seriously), Can survive in the vacuum of space (survived and spent several years in space), Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2: is a spirit who doesn't need any food, and spent several years alone in space), Power Bestowal (can lend some of her powers to someone else who will have an arm that looks like Yubel's if that happens, granted some powers to her zombies and to the three masked knights, gave Cobra the power to detect dark emotions, Allowed Amon Garam to create some mist), Disease Manipulation (can mentally give someone an incurable disease that puts the victim in a coma even while she was still an incoporeal spirit), Astral Projection (her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), Self Soul Manipulation (can seperate her mind and soul in two parts since she only needs a fraction of her mind/soul to possess someone while her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), Image Projection and Advanced Psychometry and Clairvoyance and Information Manipulation (can show images of recent past events she directly witnessed. Also projected a picture of Cobra without any hologram projector in the room she projected the image in while Cobra was currently in front of her, projected pictures of Asuka as she was about to drown while her cameras allow an indirect view of the scene. Also showed images from a past even she didn't witness directly or indirectly as it happened before her arrival on the island and with supernatural angles that couldn't be captured by cameras. Meaning Yubel can supernaturally stalk people from past events thanks to an advanced form of psychometry that allow her to instantly know the whole story of the island and the one of people who live on it combined with a clairvoyance that allows her to see distant events far away from the building she's in inside despite walls and solid objects and while selecting any "camera angle". Showing information like that to someone else is a form of Information Manipulation. Unlike classic psychometry users, Yubel doesn't need a physical contact since she did that while reduced to an arm), Photographic Memory (due to certain events Yubel saw directly or indirectly and managed to perfectly re-transcript via her image/hologram projection abilities, even using different "camera angle" as she projected images in question, shows she has perfect memories of those events), Preparation (can scheme complex plans if she has enough prep time), Fog Generation (a person Yubel lent some of her powers to was able to create some mist), Bubble Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (can create bubbles and if they engulf someone it forces them to see memories from their past including sealed ones or painful ones the target wishes they were still forgotten), Water Manipulation (required to create some mist and create bubbles), Sixth Sense (can detect someone, use telepathy on that person and still be aware of her surrounding without using any of the normal 5 senses when reduced to nothing but an arm), Energy manipulation (can create tangible objects made of pure energy), Platform Creation (When Yubel made an object made of pure energy it could also be used as a platform), Illusion Creation (created an illusion of Cobra's son), Perception Manipulation (when she created an illusion of Cobra's son, Cobra reacted to the illusion's voice as it called him. When she trapped Cobra in his own rearranged memory, she not only made him view an entire fake world (while cutting his real perception of the real world) but in addition to that she also created a fake sensation of touch since he could feel Rick's cards in the fake memory. Manjoume's soul and his ojamas' told Sho that Yubel tortures them in her "Hell" Dimension: forcing their senses to feel unpleasant and contradictory things such as sensation of extreme heat or of extreme cold while there's no real thing that makes them feel that. Finally, she can render them blind by making them think every think is dark, she can also overload their sense of sight with the sensation everything is too bright), Plant Manipulation (can create vines with thorns to protect herself and attack)

Immunity to Mind Manipulation, Telepathy and Memory Manipulation (protected Jaden/Judai several times from various forms of mind manipulations, mind controls, memory manipulations and telepathic intrusions from supernatural beings who can bypass resistance to telepathy and mind manipulation/control while she was inside of him), Resistance to Cold Temperatures and Cosmic Radiations (Survived and spent several years in the vacuum of space)

Summonning (can summon any monster she has in her decks. Can even summon monsters equipped with decks and duel disks who can summon several monsters themself and use spells and traps cards for real and outside of duels. Yubel's powers also allow Judai to summon monsters in the human world for real and outside of any duel. Since this is rendered possible thanks to Yubel's powers (as stated by Judai himself), therefore she is naturally be able to do it), Duplication (can summon copies of herself), Magic (can use the spell cards from her decks for real and outside of duels), Reactive Power Level (Monsters and duelists amp each others), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (for all monsters), Immortality (Type 1 for all monsters), Self-Sustenance (1 and 2 for all monsters), Invulnerability and Damage Nullification and Attack Absorption (Her monster card "Chaos Core", can send the three sacred beasts to the graveyard to prevent it's own destruction by battle, absorb an ennemy's attack and reduce all battle damage to 0. This can be done up to three times), Power Nullification (her counter trap card "Dark Shrine Bribery", can negate a spell or trap), Sand Manipulation (Yubel used the field spell card "House of Sand" for real and outside of a duel in episode 128 and summoned a huge building made of sand. Yubel also showed she could use the sand stocked in that arena. Finally, The Rock Spirit she summoned and the monster summoned by The Rock Spirit can use sand manipulation), Dimensional Storage and Magic Absorption (Yubel used a continuous spell card: "Spell Chronicle" to actually store five other cards in another dimension for her to use them later as shown here. Her "Spell Chronicle" stores one magic charge each time magic is used by someone else. Two charges can be removed to recover one of the dimensionally stored cards and a maximum of 2 charges can be stored simultaneously. The stored magical energy isn't enough to disrupt the spellcaster's magic), Necromancy (her trap card "Immortal Class" can resurrect her strong monsters), External Damage Transferal and External Pain Reduction and Plant Manipulation (can summon demon balsams: a special demonic kind of plant that absorbs and feeds on pain, assimilating the majority of damage and pain Yubel should have took to create a number of seeds that is proportional to transferred damage and that will summon more plants), Causality Manipulation (her trap card "Rainbow Life" reverses the logical way damage is dealt: with this trap card "all damage you receive" (the cause) will instead provoke the reversed effect: they will heal you (with an equal force to damage you should have received), External Healing ("Rainbow Life" can heal Yubel), Power Mimicry and Reactive Power Level (her monster card Phantom of Chaos can copy the name, physical stats, powers and appearance of another monster. Her continuous trap card "Chaos Form", works in a similar way), limited Text Manipulation (the original text on her "Phantom of Chaos" monster card, the stats ATK/DEF, as well as the name and effects will be replaced by the ones of the copied monster), External Invulnerability (should Yubel's power be negated, she can still use her trap card "demon rose" as an external power to reduce any physical damage to 0), Earth manipulation (her monster card "The Rock Spirit", manipulated the desert's earth), Black Hole Creation (one of her monster "Chaos Phantasm Armytile" can create a black hole with a gravitational force that is strong enough to attract Elemental HERO Chaos Neos), Fusionism (can fuse herself and virtually anything else, including entire universes, together with "Super Polymerization" as showed here, here and here. Yubel can also naturally fuse with copies of herself. Finally, she can also use the regular "Polymerization" spell card to create a special pocket dimension where she can force victims to fuse with some duel monster spirits, turning the victims of this fusion into will drained slaves who are either emotionless or only able to express one type of feeling), has all the powers and abilities of the sacred beast cards which includes Age Manipulation (the sacred beasts are capable of rejuvenating Kagemaru who's an over 100 years old human), Soul Manipulation (the three sacred beats absorbed other duel monsters spirit monsters' energy from the whole world when they were used by Kagemaru), Elemental Manipulation (with the sacred beasts and other monsters ), Fire Manipulation and Magma manipulation ("Uria, Lord of Seaing Flames" made everyone think there was a volcanic eruption when he was the summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru, can control fire, can shoot flames with hyper blaze), Electricity Manipulation ("Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" can control thunder), Ice manipulation ("Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" managed to freeze the spells cards used to summon him and created a giant glacier when summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru), Weather manipulation (the sky went from that to that when a sacred beast was summoned)

I updated the necromancy power in the deck section. Feel free to update your sandbox to see how it looks like (also feel free to includes your videos to illustrate powers who need animation ((sorry I'm lazy I didn't include links to vids). Thank you again and I hope we will be able to update Yubel's profile soon (btw I updated the "power" bestowal part to show Cobra and amon having an arm that looks like Yubel's).

Last edited:
Thanks for the proposition! I'll think about it. How do you do that btw?

And arf, just noticed I forgot the necromancy pics for the "deck" part. Alright so if we update Yubel's powers we have:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Aura (created an aura that pushed back and overpowered the three Sacred Beasts while possessing a human's body. Yubel can also create an aura while she has her true body. And around others, which allows them to fly and travel her "hell dimension" without being affected by her space's properties), Enhanced Hearing (can hear people who aren't in the same floor as her), Enhanced Vision and X-ray vision (can clearly observe people who are kilometers away despite walls and other solid objects as she summoned The Rock Spirit precisely where they were), Poison Manipulation (able to inflict poisonous wounds), Telepathy (for both mind reading and mental communication), Mind Manipulation (can completely control others' minds, has plenty of mental enslavement methods and can reduce the mental capacities of victims. All her mind manipulation abilities can bypass Resistance to Mind Manipulation because she managed to mentally corrupt and enslave Johan's crystal beasts monsters as well as his Rainbow Dragon despite said monsters offering resistance to him against Fujiwara's mind manipulation and reading (though after focusing more intensely he breaks those defenses, but at first Fujiwara was unsure he could break through said defenses), Willpower Manipulation and Statistic Reduction (Can reduce the willpower of those she forced to fuse with duel monster spirits to zero or close to zero, enslaving them in the process), Memory Manipulation (Can erase, modify or add memories. Can also trap someone in their own memories, mentally disconnecting them from the real world), Mental Shutdown/Stop (can mentally force people to stop and trigger a mental shutdown, a mind-blank that mentally disconnects them from reality), Elemental Manipulation (has control over several elements including: Darkness, Light, Fire, Air, Plants and Water by herself. More with her deck), Darkness Manipulation (Able to generate and control darkness), Healing (can heal herself thanks to duel energy), Transmutation (Can transform dueling energy and/or darkness to recover stamina and heal her wounds. Can also use particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Regeneration (High-Mid with her weaker forms: her arm form and her eye form, but not useful in combat. It takes many hours to regenerate. Mid-Godly with her true form: entirely, effortlessly and instantly regenerated after she erased her whole being for fun), Self Existence Erasure (erased her whole being for fun), Immortality (type 1: duel monster spirits naturally have eternal lives, type 2: survived even if reduced to an arm, type 3: slowly absorbed dueling energy to recover her body; once she had her real body, she managed to regenerate from the erasure of her body, mind and soul, type 4: can resurrect herself up to twice with her own power and can always be brought back to life if someone summons her like any other duel monster spirit and type 6: can possess others' bodies), Light Manipulation (able to make parts of her body glow which illuminates dark places. Can also use and manipulate particles of light to create a giant head of herself composed of said particles and can convert/manipulate particles of light to rebuild her body, mind and soul while those 3 aspects of her being are erased), Fire Manipulation and Breath Attack (Yubel can breath fire from her mouths. Generated flames are combined with her Desire Manipulation and her killing ability, making a foe literally want to shower in those lethal flames that will cause physical death), Air Manipulation (can generate a little tornado as well as an horizontal repulsive wind strong enough to negate and overpower an attack from someone with the power of Exodia the Forbidden One while weakened and in a human body), Dream Manipulation (can make people have nightmares and control said nightmares completely, even if they're on planet Earth while she's in space and even while reduced to an arm), possibly Law Manipulation (People who lose a duel in the dark world die, it is an established rule in this dimension. At the moment of the death, the body is deconstructed into countless particles of light. Anyone who is sacrificed or Marked by Yubel's seal that alters emotions to reinforces one specific type of emotion and succumbs to that altered emotion or that have their seal forcefully extracted from their body will share the exact same fate. Also in addition to the death of the body and it's deconstruction, minds and souls of victims are then automatically sent and sealed in Yubel's "hell dimension" where they're constantly tortured by a giant eye avatar of Yubel that constantly watches them. Yubel can undo everything at any moment and bring back everyone, even the ones who were defeated and killed like Edo Phoenix and Austin O'Brian, or sacrificed and killed like Asuka, Tyrano Kenzan, Jun/Chazz, Tenjouin Fubuki to their original dimension because she released them from their captivity in her space. Misawa Daichi understands how the dark world dimension works after some studies and concludes that Yubel is the one who controls it), possibly Deconstruction (the rules she set in the dark world dimension can disintegrate the physical body into countless particles of light if someone loses a duel), Pocket Reality Manipulation (can create a dark space to trap people's souls. Also created a pocket dimension where people are forced to fuse with some duel monster spirits. Finally, she created a dimension where she traps, seals and tortures the souls of anyone who died in the dark world dimension and that is referred to as "Hell" by victims), Avatar Creation (Yubel has a giant eye avatar in (at the same time she's inside of it) her hell dimension that keeps an eye on victims and constantly tortures even while she isn't there personally), Teleportation (can teleport herself and others in and out of pocket realms), Dimensional travel (can casually make herself and/or others travel in any of the 12 dimensions even while her body wasn't complete), Telekinesis (showed to be mentally able to lift small and big objects as well as people), Paralysis Inducement (can mentally paralyze someone even without a functional body), Invisibility (as showed here and here), Intangibility (solid things can go through her), Tangibility Interplay (can interact with and affect the material world and tangible people/objects while she's incorporeal), Energy Projection (can create and project explosive energy balls), Explosion Manipulation (Energy balls she projects are explosive), Non-Physical Interaction (can damage souls or spiritual entities even while possessing a human body. As a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel is naturally able to do this with her real body), Spiritual Awareness (as a duel monster spirit herself, Yubel can detect and see spiritual entities and souls), Creation (Can create objects out of thin air like security cameras linked to computer she created and that are outside the building she was in while she didn't have a functional body), Matter Manipulation (can generate a dark liquid that takes the form and gains properties and functionalities of anything she wants even without a functional body. Thanks to that power she filled the room she was in that was previously empty with seats, functional high tech objects like computers that are linked to her security cameras. All her creations will turn to dust if she isn't in the same universe as them), Technopathy (can manipulate technology, use her power to technologically link objects she created out of nowhere: created cameras related to computers she just created and even give whole new functions to technological items including a whole new type of energy absorbing technology normal science cannot make even withotu a functional body. Can protect technological items she created from electromagnetic interference and power cut by making them supernaturally (most likely thanks to collected duel energy) still work despite a power cut in the building Yubel was in since all equipment stopped working including light ... except items created by Yubel like her security cameras and her computers, or her "death belts"), minor Electromagnetism Manipulation (can create electromagnetic waves but not useful in combat: it's a mere consequence of some of Yubel's powers. The only affected persons are those with reptilian or dinosaur DNA who become violent and savage), minor Electricity Manipulation (could make machines and other technological devices she created work), Soul Manipulation (showed to be able to damage souls or trap people's souls. Including the souls of anyone who died in the dark world dimension (this dimension being universal in size like all other 11 ones) as they were trapped in her "Hell" dimension), Necromancy (can manipulate the souls of dead people on an universal scale), Reactive Evolution and Resurrection (If Yubel is killed or if she is BFR'd to another dimension as shown here, she can resurrect and heal herself instantly and evolve to an even more powerful form. She can do that up to two times. Just like any other duel monster spirit, can always be resurrected even if killed outside of a duel as long as someone summons them again), Transformation (Yubel's evolutions are transformations), Reality Warping (can turn holograms of snakes into real snakes even in her weakest form while she didn't have functional body. Yubel made Cobra's monster effect really poison Judai which dealt real pain and would have been lethal within 3 turns. Finally Yubel can also use card effects for real and outside of a duel and even on low multiversal scale with Super Polymerization), Emotion Detection (can detect negative feelings and emotions and can amplify them to make people her pawns :did that with Cobra, professor Kouji Satou and also Amon Garam (aka Adrian Gecko), but also with the latter's girlfriend and to an extent to some of Judai's friends), Empathic Manipulation and Curse Manipulation (can reinforce or erase someone's emotions making them either strongly feel one type of emotion, only being able to express/feel one type of emotion, or become fully emotionless. Those marked with her seal that alters emotions die if seals are forcefully extracted by the effects of a set of spell cards she gave to Brron: the continuous spell card Wicked canon and Wicked runes that correspond to the seals. This extraction happens as soon as the one who uses those cards takes damage. The curse can be negated if the seal leaves the body after the cursed one overcomes the altered emotion), Possession (Those Yubel possesses are under her complete control and possess enhanced strength as a side effect), Unholy Manipulation (Yubel is naturally a dark element demon, she can possess people, can empower those she possess since they have enhanced strength as a side effect, she has thaumaturgy because Pr Cobra says, Yubel's power can make "miracles", can summon monsters, has energy manipulation and also elemental manipulation of many sorts), Spatial Manipulation (A person Yubel lent some of her power to was able to distort space), Shapeshifting (can modify any part of her body to change it's form. The changed body part can even gain properties and functionalities of the form it took which include technological devices such as duel disks), Stamina Manipulation (can grant limitless stamina to people she turned into zombies), Pain Manipulation (can render people she forced to fuse with duel spirit monsters unaffected by pain), Immense Tolerance to Pain (unaffected by the fact she was reduced to an arm), Corruption (type 2: able to mentally corrupt several persons/beings, turning them into darker versions of themself that obey her. This power bypasses Resistance to Mind Manipulation since corrupted ones were all resistant to mind manipulation), Invulnerability (Yubel's card effect was used outside of a duel and prevents her from being damaged by physical harm), Can inflict any damage she would normally take to her opponent (constantly managed to inflict damage she should have received to the attacker in an automatic way without her having to do anything), Death Manipulation (can instantly kill those who tried to attack her, the rule she set in the dark world kills anyone who loses a duel in this universe, and her curse is lethal), Desire Manipulation (can create or increase people's desires. Can even create the irresistible urge for someone to attack her even if the attacker is aware of risks it involves as it was used repeatedly on Judai's monsters), Sealing (can seal her opponent's mind, body, and soul within another spirit or a Duel Monster's card as showed here and here. Also sealed and tortured the souls of dead people in her "Hell" Dimension), BFR (Can send someone to the Dark World to rot for eternity, banish them to the interval between time and space and take them to a dimension so far away that no one can reach it where they'll be forced to sleep for eternity as showed here and here as well as here), Sleep Manipulation (states she can take someone to a difficult to reach dimension where they'll be forced to sleep forever eternally guarded by Yubel. Judai takes this threat very seriously), Can survive in the vacuum of space (survived and spent several years in space), Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2: is a spirit who doesn't need any food, and spent several years alone in space), Power Bestowal (can lend some of her powers to someone else who will have an arm that looks like Yubel's if that happens, granted some powers to her zombies and to the three masked knights, gave Cobra the power to detect dark emotions, Allowed Amon Garam to create some mist), Disease Manipulation (can mentally give someone an incurable disease that puts the victim in a coma even while she was still an incoporeal spirit), Astral Projection (her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), Self Soul Manipulation (can seperate her mind and soul in two parts since she only needs a fraction of her mind/soul to possess someone while her spirit was somewhere else the whole time she possessed Martin), Image Projection and Advanced Psychometry and Clairvoyance (can show images of recent past events she directly witnessed. Also projected a picture of Cobra without any hologram projector in the room she projected the image in while Cobra was currently in front of her, projected pictures of Asuka as she was about to drown while her cameras allow an indirect view of the scene. Also showed images from a past even she didn't witness directly or indirectly as it happened before her arrival on the island and with supernatural angles that couldn't be captured by cameras. Meaning Yubel can supernaturally stalk people from past events thanks to an advanced form of psychometry that allow her to instantly know the whole story of the island and the one of people who live on it combined with a clairvoyance that allows her to see distant events far away from the building she's in inside despite walls and solid objects and while selecting any "camera angle". Unlike classic psychometry users, Yubel doesn't need a physical contact since she did that while reduced to an arm), Photographic Memory (due to certain events Yubel saw directly or indirectly and managed to perfectly re-transcript them via her image/hologram projection abilities, even using different "camera angle" as she projected images in question, which means she has perfect memories of those events), Preparation (can scheme complex plans if she has enough prep time), Duplication (can summon copies of herself), Fog Generation (a person Yubel lent some of her powers to was able to create some mist), Bubble Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (can create bubbles and if they engulf someone it forces them to see memories from their past including sealed ones or painful ones the target wishes they were still forgotten), Water Manipulation (required to create some mist and create bubbles), Sixth Sense (can detect someone, use telepathy on that person and still be aware of her surrounding without using any of the normal 5 senses when reduced to nothing but an arm), Energy manipulation (can create tangible objects made of pure energy), Platform Creation (When Yubel made an object made of pure energy it could also be used as a platform), Illusion Creation (created an illusion of Cobra's son), Perception Manipulation (when she created an illusion of Cobra's son, Cobra reacted to the illusion's voice as it called him. When she trapped Cobra in his own rearranged memory, she not only made him view an entire fake world (while cutting his real perception of the real world) but in addition to that she also created a fake sensation of touch since he could feel Rick's cards in the fake memory. Manjoume's soul and his ojamas' told Sho that Yubel tortures them in her "Hell" Dimension: forcing their senses to feel unpleasant and contradictory things such as sensation of extreme heat or of extreme cold while there's no real thing that makes them feel that). Finally, she can render them blind by making them think every think is dark, she can also overload their sense of sight with the sensation everything is too bright), Plant Manipulation (can create vines with thorns to protect herself and attack)

Summonning (can summon any monster she has in her decks. Can even summon monsters equipped with decks and duel disks who can summon several monsters themself and use spells and traps cards for real and outside of duels), Magic (can use the spell cards from her decks for real and outside of duels), Reactive Power Level (Monsters and duelists amp each others), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (for all monsters), Immortality (Type 1 for all monsters), Self-Sustenance (1 and 2 for all monsters), Invulnerability and Damage Nullification and Attack Absorption (Her monster card "Chaos Core", can send the three sacred beasts to the graveyard to prevent it's own destruction by battle, absorb an ennemy's attack and reduce all battle damage to 0. This can be done up to three times), Power Nullification (her counter trap card "Dark Shrine Bribery", can negate a spell or trap), Sand Manipulation (Yubel used the field spell card "House of Sand" for real and outside of a duel in episode 128 and summoned a huge building made of sand. Yubel also showed she could use the sand stocked in that arena. Finally, The Rock Spirit she summoned and the monster summoned by The Rock Spirit can use sand manipulation), Dimensional Storage and Magic Absorption (Yubel used a continuous spell card: "Spell Chronicle" to actually store five other cards in another dimension for her to use them later as shown here. Her "Spell Chronicle" stores one magic charge each time magic is used by someone else. Two charges can be removed to recover one of the dimensionally stored cards and a maximum of 2 charges can be stored simultaneously. The stored magical energy isn't enough to disrupt the spellcaster's magic), Possibly Necromancy (her trap card "Immortal Class" can resurrect her strong monsters), External Damage Transferal and External Pain Reduction and Plant Manipulation (can summon demon balsams: a special demonic kind of plant that absorbs and feeds on pain, assimilating the majority of damage and pain Yubel should have took to create a number of seeds that is proportional to transferred damage and that will summon more plants), Causality Manipulation ( "Rainbow Life" reverses the logical way damage is dealt: with this trap card "all damage you receive" (the cause) will instead provoke the reversed effect: they will heal you (with an equal force to damage you should have received ), External Healing ("Rainbow Life" can heal Yubel), Power Mimicry and Reactive Power Level (her Phantom of Chaos can copy the name, physical stats, powers and appearance of another monster. Her continuous trap card "Chaos Form", works in a similar way), possibly limited Text Manipulation (the original text on her phantom chaos card, the stats ATK/DEF, as well as the name and effects will be replaced by the ones of the copied monster), External Invulnerability (should Yubel's power be negated, she can still use her trap card "demon rose" as an external power to reduce any physical damage to 0), Earth manipulation (her monster card "The Rock Spirit", manipulated the desert's earth), Fusionism (can fuse herself and virtually anything else, including entire universes, together with Super Polymerization as showed here, here and here. Yubel can also naturally fuse with copies of herself. Finally, she can also use the regular Polymerization spell card to create a special pocket dimension where she can force victims to fuse with some duel monster spirits, turning the victims of this fusion into will drained slaves who are either emotionless or only able to express one type of feeling), has all the powers and abilities of the sacred beast cards which includes Age Manipulation (the sacred beasts are capable of rejuvenating Kagemaru who's an over 100 years old human), Soul Manipulation (the three sacred beats absorbed other duel monsters spirit monsters' energy from the whole world when they were used by Kagemaru), Elemental Manipulation ( with the sacred beasts and other monsters ), Fire Manipulation and Magma manipulation ( "Uria, Lord of Seaing Flames" made everyone think there was a volcanic eruption when he was the summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru, can control fire, can shoot flames with hyper blaze), Electricity Manipulation ( "Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" can control thunder) Ice manipulation ( "Hamon, Lord of Strinking Thunder" managed to freeze the spells cards used to summon him and created a giant glacier when summoned for the very first time by Kagemaru), Weather manipulation (the sky went from that to that when a sacred beast was summoned),

I updated the necromancy power in the deck section. Feel free to update your sandbox to see how it looks like (also feel free to includes your videos to illustrate powers who need animation ((sorry I'm lazy I didn't include links to vids). Thank you again and I hope we will be able to update Yubel's profile soon (btw I updated the "power" bestowal part to show Cobra and amon having an arm that looks like Yubel's).
it looks good
but you should remove the possibly from limited text manip since it's not really hypothetical power it's just a limited form of text manip

Also, I'm still unsure about Immortality type 6. Can she possess people upon being killed? Because possessing others while being alive doesn't qualify for type 6.
Just saw that one now. And I thought it worked for anyone who was able to possess someone else's body. Think I should remove type 6 from the possible new powers she can get?

i don't see why there's possibly on the power null
I'll remove the possibly. Just kept it in case Samanpatou didn't agree with the update but I'll remove the word "possibly. Once I do that I think all information will be okay. Thank you again for your intervention (also I just added "black hole creation" I forgot to add previously).

I'll remove the possibly. Just kept it in case Samanpatou didn't agree with the update but I'll remove the word "possibly. Once I do that I think all information will be okay. Thank you again for your intervention (also I just added "black hole creation" I forgot to add previously).
sure i'll add it tomorrow with the rest of the powers also a small favor could you make the new powers being added to yubel bold
like something like this
Earth manipulation (her monster card "The Rock Spirit", manipulated the desert's earth), Black Hole Creation (one of her monster "Chaos Phantasm Armytile" can create a black hole with a gravitational force that is strong enough to attract Elemental HERO Chaos Neos)

Should I also do the same for already existed powers who have more text because I brought new precision?

And should I make a new post with the 3 tabbers (but with bold text)? Or edit the one that already exists? I ask that because I think it might be problmeatic when you'll edit Yubel's profile (since you may have to "debold" some sentences). Also Should I do that ALL new powers (magma manip, ice manip, law manip, decontruction, curse etc ...) or just very recent ones like black hole cration?

Back