• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Pokémon profile revisions! (5 profile revisions!)

koopa3144

He/Him
Last edited:
Based on current standards, this looks good
I eventually plan to do a giga huge pokedex calc blog and calc every quantifiable dex entry and a anime/manga calc blog too given the split.

Someone dm me the current scaling btw, i was making a profile but pokemon on wiki is ****** so idk what's "accepted"atm

They look fine overall, I don't know if any other standards-based revision occurred during my absence, but it checks out with what I remember.

Still, a few notes:
  • I believe Alolan Marowak misses references to its Ghost-type, like immunity to normal type moves
  • Greninja and decidueye shouldn't have any shiny profile pictures. Ash Greninja is also a unique member of the species, even if you can obtain it in the games, so it shouldn't be featured in this larger species profile.

• I believe Alolan Marowak misses references to its Ghost-type, like immunity to normal type moves
I have added Alolan Marowak's immunity to Normal and fighting moves.
Greninja and decidueye shouldn't have any shiny profile pictures. Ash Greninja is also a unique member of the species, even if you can obtain it in the games, so it shouldn't be featured in this larger species profile.
I have iced the shiny profile pictures for both Greninja and Decidueye's profile, I have also removed Ash Greninja.

Back