• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Sans upgrade

God created the Universe but Sans created God, Sans is god, Zeno Sama is the devil, Sans will turn Zeno into a weak dying child putting the DBS fanbase in their place

SANS IS THE SUPREME ABSTRACT BEING THAT RULES ALL OF FICTION.

All fictions fall before the power of Sans. Saint Seiya falls, Naruto falls, Marvel falls, DC falls, Dragon Ball falls, FNAF falls, Bendy and the ink machine falls, Touhou falls, One Piece falls, Bleach falls, Sonic the Hedgehog falls, etc.

All fictions, comics, and TV shows copied Sans.

Sans is stronger than all

omnipotent characters in fiction.

Sans is the strongest in fiction. Sans is super omnipotent and is stronger than TOAA and Kami Tenchi. I have proof. Sans can destroy omniverses in his hands and clap people out of existence. Sans can grow larger than the ominverse and causally destroy it with his finger. Sans can punch planets out of diemensions, has telepathy, can fly, can control time, can control space, faster than light, immortal, has mind control, omnipresent, omni power, omniknowledge, gravity manipulation, matter manipulation, and can wish people out of existence. Ultra Sans has even more powers and can destroy mega omniverses.

This is very unnaceptable. I mean... someone who has the chance to make Hajun have a bad time is not 2-A. Even Tenma Yato tried to make what Doc Strange did with Dormamu: "Sans, I've come to bargain"

Back