• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I went to check again the Scooby Doo movies and I found a bunch of feats.

Black Samurai has a cloud creating feat the moment he is "reborn" (for lack of better word) in which everything above said character is clouds

Green Drago and Black Samurai fight made a volcano enter in eruption, and it was stated that the earth and heaven shook as their blades clashed.

So, this would upgrade Scooby, Shaggy and the two above this.

And there is a feat that should scale to old-school Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Scrappy.

Dracula (Yes, there is a Dracula in Scooby Doo, don't be surprised), had a doomsday device in which made a tornado/hurricane/storm whatever you want to call it, I frankly don't know the difference (English is my third language and all)

I tried to calculate it but... eh... You can see that this is some stuff that I don't really understand and all, just... no lmao

I send all of this to Calculation request but yeah, we don't have many people who want to make a calc about Scooby Doo, at least that is the impression I am getting since I requested the storm feat like, March 1st, and I still didn't get any answer so, uh, yeah, that's it.

We should also postpone all battles involving we should also stop any ongoing battle with the Mystery Inc characters and the two who made the feats that still need to be calculated.

"And it was stated that the earth and heaven shook as their blades clashed"

Probably not too high, if shaking the universe is only 4-A.

Considering that it was two characters who shook the earth the calc to Scooby Doo would be

Low End: 29.5 Gigatons

Mid End: 83.5 Gigatons

High End: 475.5 Gigatons

dont worry, I just made this here because my brother is currently cleaning my room and because of that I am on my phone

@Ant I already asked for a calculation there, but no one answered yet, I am going to make a blog about it, just let me do it real quick.

It seems fine. I see no problems with the calculations. Didn't know they were that powerful XD. Also just wondering is it an outlier? I don't think it is but still.

oh

you are probably sad, no?

sorry, but I already had to deal with people vandalizing Shaggy page because of the Dragon Ball X meme stuff and all, I would rather not give them the privilege

only recently it was unlocked and until now, we had no problems with it, so I dont think it should return to locked, but lets not derail the thread please.

Well, I got a reply of Kep about the calc I made that got 6-C results.

"If it's proven they shook all of Tokyo then the energy would be on the 7-A range, but that needs to be proven."

So, yeah, that won't be used, due to not proving the world being shook due to the flashback not showing, but the other calcs can still be used, if only someone did said calcs

Nothing is going to happen here without a calculation.

No one appeared to talk about the calc unfortunately, only Mr Bambu appeared there to ask if that would even scale to their AP

And I would like to mention that too many people are bumping the calcs there as well, who should I ask to check Kep calculation?

You can ask here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1911501

I would appreciate if you supply a link please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back