• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when its suppose to be in one hit to count, you scale to a character if you do dmg to them, not if you can one shot them, the latter just shows more superiority over the former, both scale to it in question
Because it doesn’t scale to Jack 6’s normal physicals. He isn’t outputting meteor busting shots with every hit, or else his hands would shatter.
You realize the meteor was done as much as jack was, this was talked before Jack 6 scales to it at its peak
Again, the only attack that caused any significant damage to the meteor was him ramming into it hard enough to destroy his own hands. That was your argument. You agreed that his punches did nothing, especially when he has no reason to hold back, so those 30+ punches were his peak.

A supporter and mod/admin has more right over a regular member who doesnt even know the verse enough to make proper arguments or a downgrade to begin with
Evidently, the arguments were sound enough that they received agreement from multiple people. Dismissing those who disagree with you as being "brainwashed" or "not knowing enough" is very disingenuous and you should really stop that.
Suicide thing makes no sense, this isnt like Android 16 or Predator self destruct deal to have Jack 6 added in the same category, get real
The unnecessary "get real" part aside, I have repeatedly mentioned that I'm not very knowledgeable on Tekken scaling or Tekken in general. All I know atm is that it's a suicide attack.
Till you learn to say something smart or worth debating you will stop talking

What a liar and what hypocrisy, you how about you stop being biased and not ignore what you dont like, Alisa literally slices through Jack 6 and another comes to attack her, get glasses

You claimed you had knowledge of the verse, this whole thread is proof you dont know as much as you think, by the fact you didnt research anything

"Is going to pass regardless", you will pass away from the verse with this surface level muddy knowledge and bias, you aint deciding shit and thats final
You don't decide when someone does or does not get to talk. That's not how it works, and you really need to cut out the toxic behavior

Nice how you keep going against stuff just cuz you think your thread gives you special privileges
2. I'm not lying.

There was only 1 Jack-6 in that room at the time and Alisa never sliced through it.
You denying and lying that you dont is beyond lame at this point, you cant even admit your wrongs ever

I already debunked you comments ago when you tried to talk the scaling by your surface level muddy knowledge

Also i looked up tekken 6 again on Jack vs Alisa, pretty much as i remembered:

-Jack goes after Lars

-Alisa comes in and kicks him across the room, flies at him, he grabs her

-she gets off of his grasp, he tries a punch that she avoids

-slices him with her chainsaws

Then she and Lars walk in circles around the pod she slept in moments ago, we see another Jack from behind trying to attack her, Lars deals with it

Unless you wanna imply Jack robots have regen from getting sliced to return back, she beat him, even if he returned, she had a bigger upperhand against Jack then he did otherwise
Your only debunks to this was your denial and bias so shut up
3. It's already decided.

I just forgot to tell Saman earlier but it will happen.
Who are you to make decisions by yourself huh?! Where its written or says or its accepted you get to do what you want hm?! Nowhere, you aint changing anything and nothing happens

Last edited:
Nice how you keep going against stuff just cuz you think your thread gives you special privileges

You denying and lying that you dont is beyond lame at this point, you cant even admit your wrongs ever

I already debunked you comments ago when you tried to talk the scaling by your surface level muddy knowledge

Your only debunks to this was your denial and bias so shut up

Who are you to make decisions by yourself huh?! Where its written or says or its accepted you get to do what you want hm?! Nowhere, you aint changing anything and nothing happens
1. Ridiculous assertion.

2. I'm not lying.

I've admitted that I was wrong about several things in this thread.

3. There was only 1 Jack-6 and Alisa never damaged it.

4. I've got the support of multiple community members.

I'm not changing anything by myself.

The changes will happen shortly.

Because it doesn’t scale to Jack 6’s normal physicals.
Except it does once again you come up with your headcanons like in your thread
He isn’t outputting meteor busting shots with every hit, or else his hands would shatter.

Again, the only attack that caused any significant damage to the meteor was him ramming into it hard enough to destroy his own hands. That was your argument. You agreed that his punches did nothing, especially when he has no reason to hold back, so those 30+ punches were his peak.
First of all, stop with your lies and twisting my words, i said his last attempt was his peak, not the whatever bs you had with 30+ punches, which the meteor was destroyed at the end by former

There is no suicide rating here, you know whats an actual rating by suicide? The examples mentioned earlier, cuz they have actual things that dont use their physical body to cause it, Jack makes use of his own body to deal with the meteor not anything else, the idea is simply non sensical and unfounded, let alone characters harm him or his later models and put them down for good like he got in the ending
Evidently, the arguments were sound enough that they received agreement from multiple people.
"Multiple agreements", only 3 and by individuals that at this point cant be reasoned with, ignoring and running what they please, such agreements....
Dismissing those who disagree with you as being "brainwashed" or "not knowing enough" is very disingenuous and you should really stop that.
Im dismissing bullshit spread here from ignorance and sheer stubborness, like this whole thread from a user seen from very 1st page is a notorious liar that thinks his words hold more weight or that thinks he knows enough of the verse to talk whats right and wrong, when he got debunked numerous times for 6 straight pages
The unnecessary "get real" part aside, I have repeatedly mentioned that I'm not very knowledgeable on Tekken scaling or Tekken in general. All I know atm is that it's a suicide attack.
No its not, adressed above
You don't decide when someone does or does not get to talk. That's not how it works, and you really need to cut out the toxic behavior
I decide it, when the opposition has no idea of what they argue and ignore it for their liking, since when a random user unfamilar of a verse that refuses to be understanding, gets to talk for the topic at hand

Yeah it's very evident that you're gonna continue this toxicity so to the RVR thread this goes

1. Ridiculous assertion.
You saying so as said before, means absolutely nothing, you never learn
2. I'm not lying.
Yes you do, stop acting you dont
I've admitted that I was wrong about several things in this thread.
Yet you still have guts to argue me? Not once have you said anything that makes sense or was logical
3. There was only 1 Jack-6 and Alisa never damaged it.
Only one in your imagination, you clearly didnt read the debunk nor you bother to cease down from it

Its visibly seen on the cutscene Alisa slices the Jack and takes it out for good, later from behind we see another show up, the idea its the same jack is unfounded, unless you suggest regen for jack which isnt existing and no models displayed such a thing either to be supported ever, stop being in denial and lying she didnt do anything, its literally shown there
4. I've got the support of multiple community members.
Your only support are regular members which hold no authority you aint got anyone that matters from those you listed
I'm not changing anything by myself.

The changes will happen shortly.
You dont change anything and nothing occurs, get this out of your head

You saying so as said before, means absolutely nothing, you never learn

Yes you do, stop acting you dont

Yet you still have guts to argue me? Not once have you said anything that makes sense or was logical

Only one in your imagination, you clearly didnt read the debunk nor you bother to cease down from it

Its visibly seen on the cutscene Alisa slices the Jack and takes it out for good, later from behind we see another show up, the idea its the same jack is unfounded, unless you suggest regen for jack which isnt existing and no models displayed such a thing either to be supported ever, stop being in denial and lying she didnt do anything, its literally shown there

Your only support are regular members which hold no authority you aint got anyone that matters from those you listed

You dont change anything and nothing occurs, get this out of your head
1. I'm not lying.

2. False.

3. Alisa never injured Jack-6 to begin with and Jack obviously doesn't have regeneration.

4. Support from regular members is more than enough for the revisions to go through.

1. I'm not lying.
Repeated dozens times, you do and very clearly so as well since the thread
2. False.
As above
3. Alisa never injured Jack-6 to begin with
Cutscene proves otherwise, keep denying
4. Support from regular members is more than enough for the revisions to go through.
If you think a revision is accepted only by regular members alone, you clearly didnt saw how a CRT goes, let alone you didnt even knew to edit a page to begin with, yet you are suppose to run revisions?

Repeated dozens times, you do and very clearly so as well since the thread

As above

Cutscene proves otherwise, keep denying

If you think a revision is accepted only by regular members alone, you clearly didnt saw how a CRT goes, let alone you didnt even knew to edit a page to begin with, yet you are suppose to run revisions?
1. False.

2. False.

3. It never happened in the cutscenes like your describing.

4. I've seen plenty of revisions go through with support from regulars members in the past.

Last edited:
1. False.

2. False.
Same replies as earlier, not repeating myself
3. It never happened.
Keep lying and denying, anybody can see the scene and shows otherwise from your words
4! I've seen plenty of revisions go through with support from regulars members in the past.
Such as....link one such thread

Rules as far as they are corcerned needs a staff to approve them, regular users running revisions without staff is 101 vandalism

Same replies as earlier, not repeating myself

Keep lying and denying, anybody can see the scene and shows otherwise from your words

Such as....link one such thread

Rules as far as they are corcerned needs a staff to approve them, regular users running revisions without staff is 101 vandalism
1. I'm not lying.

2. Here.

Like I said earlier I forgot to tell Saman about the suicide attack earlier but when I do the revisions will go through.

Last edited:
Except it does once again you come up with your headcanons like in your thread
Let's see here, Jack punches 30 times with absolutely no reason to hold back and the meteor is in one piece, he goes around and rams right into it hard enough that his hands explode. Show any other instance where he's damaged himself when throwing a punch. It's clear as day that it was beyond its peak.
First of all, stop with your lies and twisting my words, i said his last attempt was his peak, not the whatever bs you had with 30+ punches, which the meteor was destroyed at the end by former
I never twisted your words. You admitted that the 30+ punches did nothing to the meteor and his last attempt did, which I agreed with. What I didn't agree with is that his last attempt was his peak, it wasn't. He has no reason to hold back when he first started punching the meteor, and the fact that his arms shattered upon ramming into it, something we've never seen happen before or later on, means that was feat was above his peak.
There is no suicide rating here, you know whats an actual rating by suicide? The examples mentioned earlier, cuz they have actual things that dont use their physical body to cause it, Jack makes use of his own body to deal with the meteor not anything else, the idea is simply non sensical and unfounded, let alone characters harm him or his later models and put them down for good like he got in the ending
It's not suicide cuz he's blowing up, it's suicide cuz he's literally ramming his arms into the meteor so hard it shatters. And yes, characters can harm him, but not to the same level that the meteor did, which one shot him. Only Heihachi and Akuma have shown that.

Based on the video I saw to evaluate the calc, even multiple regular punches from Jack-6 couldn't dent the meteor. If that's the case, then there's no reason for his physicals to scale, as this is evidently an attack above his normal potency.

Let's see here, Jack punches 30 times with absolutely no reason to hold back and the meteor is in one piece, he goes around and rams right into it hard enough that his hands explode.
1st of only one hand breaks not both
Show any other instance where he's damaged himself when throwing a punch. It's clear as day that it was beyond its peak.
So we assume the meteor just continues to go hit Earth and Jack dies simply, resulting in apocalypse for humans....not how both were shown equal and get damaged
I never twisted your words. You admitted that the 30+ punches did nothing to the meteor and his last attempt did, which I agreed with. What I didn't agree with is that his last attempt was his peak, it wasn't.
Which you base it on nothing, for what reasons should the punches be the peak, not the last attempt by hitting it as hard as he can...no concrete thing
He has no reason to hold back when he first started punching the meteor, and the fact that his arms shattered upon ramming into it, something we've never seen happen before or later on, means that was feat was above his peak.
Already adressed earlier all these, you just repeat
It's not suicide cuz he's blowing up, it's suicide cuz he's literally ramming his arms into the meteor so hard it shatters.
Jack dies from re-entry that burns him after, not the collision vs the meteor
And yes, characters can harm him, but not to the same level that the meteor did, which one shot him. Only Heihachi and Akuma have shown that.
Alisa literally kills jack 6, King wrecks a jack 7 at the end and wins

That makes 3 community members (RanaProGamer, Dust_Collector, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson) and 1 staff member (CloverDragonO3) that agree with Jack-6's final attack now.

Last edited:
You're only digging yourself deeper with this, you know that right?
You get on the 6th page and accuse me of being toxic, yet you didnt even saw previous 5 pages and last thread he was present there, dont involve yourself on a matter you werent present if you gonna accuse for nothing

Based on the video I saw to evaluate the calc, even multiple regular punches from Jack-6 couldn't dent the meteor. If that's the case, then there's no reason for his physicals to scale, as this is evidently an attack above his normal potency.
You arent any better then the other 2 people either, same mindset based on the popular opinion, other calcers said otherwise over your word last i checked

Rewatched the feat, and regardless of what he dies from, the final attack he does is very clearly above his normal attacks given that it was so strong that it destroyed his arms and also the fact that his normal punches did nothing to the meteor. So regardless, there is no grounds to scale Jack-6's physicals to the meteor
You get on the 6th page and accuse me of being toxic, yet you didnt even saw previous 5 pages and last thread he was present there, dont involve yourself on a matter you werent present if you gonna accuse for nothing
Cool. Still wouldn't make you any better.
You arent any better then the other 2 people either, same mindset based on the popular opinion, other calcers said otherwise over your word last i checked
You insist on the idea that you're the only one who is correct, despite the source material literally contradicting you.

Calling it a suicide attack isn't quite right since it doesn't kill Jack-6, but it's still evidently way beyond his normal levels of power given that he ended up losing an entire arm doing that one attack after his normal punches failed to do anything

1st of only one hand breaks not both
Doesn't change anything
So we assume the meteor just continues to go hit Earth and Jack dies simply, resulting in apocalypse for humans....not how both were shown equal and get damaged
I never said any of that.
Which you base it on nothing, for what reasons should the punches be the peak, not the last attempt by hitting it as hard as he can...no concrete thing
I based it on the fact that none of his previous strikes shattered his arms
Already adressed earlier all these, you just repeat
I asked you show to another instance where he punched hard enough to shatter his arms since you believed it to be his peak, you failed to do so, hence why I brought up again.
Jack dies from re-entry that burns him after, not the collision vs the meteor

Alisa literally kills jack 6, King wrecks a jack 7 at the end and wins
If we assume Newton's third law 'for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction' then his own arm literally couldn't handle the equal amount of force that he output.

So what are the conclusions here so far?

Also, it was decided in our rule-violation reports thread to give BlackDarkness679 a warning ban for a week due to continuously being aggressive/having a very bad temper for a long time.

So what are the conclusions here so far?

Also, it was decided in our rule-violation reports thread to give BlackDarkness679 a warning ban for a week due to continuously being aggressive/having a very bad temper for a long time.
So BlackDarkness is banned for a week?

Yes, and since they find content revisions and versus debating very stressful, they might take a prolonged break from such discussion threads afterwards.

Yes, and since they find content revisions and versus debating very stressful, they might take a prolonged break from such discussion threads afterwards.
Alright.

To answer your other question the pages below need to have their stats revised to 7-A+ (6-C with multipliers for the God tiers) since it was decided earlier by KLOL506 that KE and 6-C for Jack-6's meteor feat isn't valid anymore.

Akuma, Jack, Master Raven, Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Jinpachi, Lars and Raven.

Additionally, 3 community members (RanaProGamer, Dust_Collector, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson) and 1 staff member (CloverDragonO3) agreed that Jack-6's meteor feat doesn't scale to his normal attack potency.

It would scale to a "Final Charge" type of attack.

The following profiles would have to get downgraded to Low 7-B as a result.

Alisa, Anna, Bryan, Eliza, Feng Wei, Kazumi, Kuma, Lee, Marshall, Nina, Ogre, Panda, Paul and Yoshimitsu.

Once all of that is done this thread can be closed and all of the other revisions will be handled in a future thread.

Last edited:
Still think this thread should be on hold till BlackDarkness comes back but…
No way dude.

I have majority support for my revisions which includes staff members.

All of my current proposed revisions are based on what KLOL said about the Jack-6 meteor calc.

Everything else is being saved for a future thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back