• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Tier Upgrade For Queen Bavmorda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her tier is listed as 9B because I couldn't find a feat for her fire power being above wall level. BUT! Queen Bavmorda carved out an entire canyon maze with her magic. Which means she is most likely around Town Level.
Edit- Actually I did reread the feat I was excited about. As it turns out, she raised an entire canyon maze.
Now, if she did this telekinetically, what calc would that be?

Last edited:
That would be LS mostly. Do you have a reference for size?
The Country of Tir Asleen was inside it.
The Kingdom was large enough to have 20,000 soldiers, oh and I made a mistake. The name of the world is not Andowyne, it's either just "The World" or "The Motherworld".

Hm that seems like a very small town. I assume somewhere around class k or g. Tho you might want to get this calced

Not much to work with in here tbh. But ig some town level thing.

Is there a map of it or something?

Not much to work with in here tbh. But ig some town level thing.

Is there a map of it or something?

I can't find any unfortunately. I can find a map of Nockmar but Tir Asleen is to the side of it in the West. Not all of Tir Asleen is even on the map.
However, even if Bavmorda can be listed as Town Level, that's light years beyond Wall level.

No, 30,000 is wayyyyyy too small for a city.

Also I don't think we have a definitive number of people for each location. Getting added that one day might be ideal, yes.

No, 30,000 is wayyyyyy too small for a city.

Also I don't think we have a definitive number of people for each location. Getting added that one day might be ideal, yes.
Hm regardless, Tir Asleen likely had a population of at least 100,000 folks. Almost certainly more than that.

No. Sorry. Spider_Kaiju is likely the only active editor of the page in question.

Anyway, if he collects all of the visual evidence for Bavmorda's greatest energy output feats, I can ask somebody to calculate them for us.

No. Sorry. Spider_Kaiju is likely the only active editor of the page in question.

Anyway, if he collects all of the visual evidence for Bavmorda's greatest energy output feats, I can ask somebody to calculate them for us.
I've been looking for a certain clip that has some visual evidence from the Willow movie but I can't find it at all through the internet yet.

Here's a portion of the Canyon

Okay. Would it be possible for you to create a video clip from the movie yourself, turn it into a gif animation, and upload it to Imgur, for example?

Okay. Would it be possible for you to create a video clip from the movie yourself, turn it into a gif animation, and upload it to Imgur, for example?
I edited it and finally found a video that has some kind of evidence in the film.

Okay. We need visuals for the actual relevant feats though.

Okay. We need the actual relevant feats though.
The entire canyon is filled with mazes that Bavmorda rose from the ground, so Bavmorda could seal Tir Asleen from the rest of the world. I gave the visual image of part of the canyon to kind of give the impression of what she did.

I am afraid that is not enough.

If you get ahold of the full movie, can you read up on how to create a brief video clip th at shows the relevant feat only please?

I am afraid that is not enough.

If you get ahold of the full movie, can you read up on how to create a brief video clip that shows the relevant feat only please?
Yes. Unfortunately, the book is what mentions that she created the Canyon Maze. I don't think the film ever references that.

Aha. And do the book and movie share the exact same continuity, or is one a derivative of the other?

Aha. And do the book and movie share the exact same continuity, or is one a derivative of the other?
The same continuity, yes. For example, the duel between Fin Raziel and Bavmorda happen both on and off screen, and the film just shows the most straight forward parts the special effects could show.

Okay. If you get a scan from the relevant part of the book, I might be able to ask for help.

However, if we do not know how long it took her to create the canyon, it will be extremely hard to find the energy per second that it took to create it, and we might simply have to use "likely far higher" at the end of her attack potency.

Okay. If you get a scan from the relevant part of the book, I might be able to ask for help.

However, if we do not know how long it took her to create the canyon, it will be extremely hard to find the energy per second that it took to create it, and we might simply have to use "likely far higher" at the end of her attack potency.

Alright. I'll get on it.

Please respond to the second part of my last post as well.

Okay. No problem. Tell me here when you are done.
Okay, I have some good and bad news. Basically, the book doesn't say how Bavmorda raised the Labrinth that contains Tir Asleen. The good news is that it is common knowledge throughout all the wikis and sources of information about Bavmorda can devastate entire landscapes with her magic.

However, there isn't a way to calc what exactly her attack potency is. It's definitely higher than Wall level since the word "landscape" is much higher than that. Also, she has the power of clairvoyance, which allows her to divine any threat to her rule.

Since the term landscape is used so much, we could maybe change her attack potency from Wall Level to "At least City Block level".

Last edited:
I think that "Unknown with magic (Can devastate entire landscapes)" seems like the best way to not involve guesswork in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back