• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Zombies revisions

Also, Richtofen should get a resistance to Trauma. Dude literally watched all of his friends die and his Ultimis version is a full on ******.

Most of this seems fine.
I'd like to add the state of the Giant Robots profile... 9-A physically is laughable for robots over 1000ft tall. They should be changed to At least high 8-C for now or they should just be calced.

I also want to add, Richtofen Great War apparently erased the memories of the takeo and tank, as shown in the alpha-omega dialogues and Good Richtofen's final dialogue in Blood of the dead.

So He need memory erasure

Are you referring to when he said "I— I wanted.. to keep going. This me… Was… The nicest one. You won’t even… remember."

Also, minor resistance I forgot, but they should have resistance to sound manipulation since the shrieker zombie makes sounds loud enough to kill other zombies, yet they only find it annoying

"Pretty sure Brutus can reach Tier 6 since he has full control over Alcatraz Island with his Demonic Announcer powers."

Isn't that just via pocket reality Manipulation? Because no one should scale to that physically and iirc, he was amped by a dude who has reality warping far over tier 6

"Pretty sure Brutus can reach Tier 6 since he has full control over Alcatraz Island with his Demonic Announcer powers."

Isn't that just via pocket reality Manipulation? Because no one should scale to that physically and iirc, he was amped by a dude who has reality warping far over tier 6
6-C via pocket reality manipulation could be used.

I will probably make another crt using Quotes from radios, Movies among other things to update to CoDZ in addition to creating a Shadowman profile, this so as not to spam much

what I will say is that Edward Richtofen hates apple pie and baseball

Also @LordUrien and @Oliver you have a Discord

I wanna talk about the scaling somewhere private before making another CRT or something

Just a heads up, I've started a sandbox for an Apothicons civilisation page, I'm pretty rusty with the details of the story so any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone wants to help out.

Back