• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Many of us had been advocating Massively Hypersonic speed feats for MCU. Me, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa, Jasonsith and Cropfist. And he have solid reasons:

1. Mjolnir- Mjolnir has consistently been shown to hit Massively Hypersonic speeds, maybe more. Here's a general compilation of speed feats by Mjolnir

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Revan_Laha/MCU_Mjolnir_speed_compilatio

Multiple characters have deflected Mjolnir. Kurse, Hela, and Thanos.

2. Spider-Man and Iron Man dodging meteors.

Here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/MCU:_Spiderman_dodge_Thanos'_meteor?comments_page=1

3. Power Stone- Power Stone can attack at these speeds

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/MCU:_Worrisome_Worldwide_Wipe?comments_page=1

Iron Man was able to block a blast from Power Stone after it was fired

4. Captain Marvel- Captain Marvel can very well hit MHS flight speeds in the atmosphere

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Revan_Laha/MCU:_Massively_Hypersonic_Captain_Larso

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Revan_Laha/Brie_Larson_enters_the_upper_atmosphere

If Captain Marvel's reactions are absurdly low than her flight speeds, she would crash. She can very well dodge stuff while flying at MHS speeds. Thanos was able to catch her while flying and threw his sword at Luis' van faster than Captain Marvel could fly at it

Honorable mentions include Hela and Thanos reacting to Thor's lightning

Thats all, Sayonara

Mjolnir and the Power Stone seem to vary in attack speed. But I think the fact that Captain Marvel, Spiderman, and Iron Man have massively hypersonic feats should be enough to upgrade them to MHS.

Spider Man never reacted to a meteor. He did not save Drax from the meteor too.

You're right. But he dodged from a considerable distance. I will calc the feat

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker have variable speeds and it has never been portrayed to be at comparable speeds between being thrown and flying by itself. That said, Spidey certainly tips the scales in the MHS MCU's favor.

Meteors at speeds required for it to burn up at an atmosphere comparable to Earth considering everyone and their mothers didn't choke to death, maybe?

On another note, it has come to my attention that the only person in the entirity of the MCU that made a big-ass crater with pure force is Odin. Even Stormbreaker Thor with his big Wakanda entry didn't do quite as well. Low-key buff daddy.

Gemmysaur said:
Mjolnir and Stormbreaker have variable speeds and it has never been portrayed to be at comparable speeds between being thrown and flying by itself.
On another note, it has come to my attention that the only person in the entirity of the MCU that made a big-ass crater with pure force is Odin. Even Stormbreaker Thor with his big Wakanda entry didn't do quite as well. Low-key buff daddy.
Style over substance.

Took Thor's power, enchanted Mjolnir with 'only the badass good dudes may use it', sent Thor to New Mexico, and threw Mjolnir some 55 miles away from Thor, leaving a big-ass crater.

No, the Bifrost when used for transport does not leave big-ass craters.

Gemmysaur said:
Took Thor's power, enchanted Mjolnir with 'only the badass good dudes may use it', sent Thor to New Mexico, and threw Mjolnir some 55 miles away from Thor, leaving a big-ass crater.

No, the Bifrost when used for transport does not leave big-ass craters.
That's just the power of Anthony Hopkins.

Odin is always weirdly OP in Marvel. Even in the MCU he:

• Had the ability to beat a Prime Surtur and jack his powers
  • Keep Hela imprisoned for hundreds if not thousands of years just with his residual magic energy
  • Knows a ton of magic like the ability to strip powers or enchant weapons
And probably a ton of other stuff. Like the most Buff Awakened Thor has running for him is the possibility of better damage output, but that's about it.

1.Mjolnir showcased MHS speeds only when being summoned,not when thrown by Thor.

3.No,you can't just apply the surface wiping speed feat to every Power Stone ability.

4.Scales only to her Flight Speed.

1. Mjolnir

• I think the variations in its speed showings doesn't make this the best support overall as it's unknown what speed it was traveling at when the others reacted to it. I do understand the point though
2. Spider-Ma

• This is a good support for MHS so I can support this
3. Power Stone

• Kind of the same issue with Mjolnir as we can't say it's speed is constant between users.
4. Captain Marvel

• This one I can definitely get behind for support. If she couldn't react to the speeds at which she was traveling at that time, it would have been quite hard on her.
All that being said, I can agree with MHS for the MCU based on what's been shown.

The Power-stone/Mjolnir have inconsistent speed feats, and this spiderman thread on the meteor-dodging feat seems to have been debunked in the comments.

I think Captain Marvel's the only support for MHS MCU, but I wouldn't say that's enough. And doesn't Captain Marvel's speed feats only scale to flight speed?

Sub-Rel Spider-Man was rejected. As for MHS MCU I'm not really for it outside of the 6-Bs.

Yeah I disagree with my own calc too as I don't think it's reliable to get Spider-Man's speed with the calculated speed of the meteors.

The 6-Bs scale to nearly everyone though.

If we're doing a verse wide upgrade then I'm not for it. They have much more backing their old supersonic ratings than they do MHS in my view.

Back