• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief without MJOLNIR vs Spider-Man Noir

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Master Chief: 3

Spider-Man Noir: 1

Chief's feat was casually done, when he was 14 yo, at this point he has recevie a lot of extra augmentations, over 30 years of training and had his body perfected thanks to the Genesong.

He even fought against 4 guys comparable to him as a teenager, and even compressed trying to not killing them he still almost one-shot the 4 guys.

The amount of fighting experience he has at this point is massive, Noir doesnt even stand a chance.

The only thing noir has is precog., If its as good as 616 spidey of course.

Hmm. I'd say the only major advantage Noir has here is his precog. The AP seems to be based off of a younger Chief, not the older and stronger Chief we have now, so I'd say that the advantage might be closed if we're using H5 Chief.

With that in mind, Chief has far, far more experience here. However, Noir's precog just might close the gap a bit, but not enough to let him win in my opinion. He's been beaten and brutalized by other people at his level who didn't have that, and who are far less skilled.

So my vote is for Chief here. Too big of a skill difference. If they had weapons, it'd be even easier, but without any arms Chief takes this with mid to high diff.

He was pummeled by Sandman because the latter is so much more durable. Peter's punches couldn't even make him flinch; it had nothing to do with skill.

On the other hand, he's taken down clubs filled with people single-handedly without receiving so much as a glancing hit.

And John's taken down a squad of ODSTs without a single hit. I'm pretty sure a squad of trained military is better than a bunch of drunken clubs.

Back