• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand P&A Creation

So, I'm doing a Kirby marathon and played around with Kirby Star Stacker for the GameBoy. I noted the guy who wakes up Kirby appears in the game but didn't think what he was up to mattered too much since I didn't think he'd been seen as profile worthy. Turns out I was wrong, as I now find this profile exists and indeed notes that the guy who wakes up Kirby is Master Hand. So, guess I might as well put this out there.

So, what he does is simple. He appears in the sidebar, ready slam dow and then after a while, he slams down and creates a new stack. I guess that would count as Creation, seems to be simple enough. I can record footage if you want, but I think the scans I took explain it simply enough.

So yeah, simple CRT to account for a lesser known Kirby title.

@Saik What happened to your thread about removing stuff from the anime?

Oh yeah, that thread... we should probably dig it up and bump it...

Eficiente said:
I can see the handerkerchief and bed sheet (I assume those are for standard equipment), the Warp Star summoning and transmutation of Kirby's hat is also clear. Not sure about the Toon Force though. And what about the rope he pulls to crush Kirby with a miniture Popstar? Also, I suppose, looking back on it, he can be added to the list of people who survive/return from being inhaled by Kirby alongside Bandana Waddle Dee and Shadow Kirby... even as a mini boss that can happen to him too, I believe. Not sure what that counts towards, if anything, though.

EDIT: Also, I guess his lifting strength can be changed from unknown considering he lifts Kirby up very high without any struggle in Super Star / Super Star Ultra. Sending Kirby soaring with a punch in Dream Land may also be notable for his striking strength perhaps?

Yes.

LuckyEmile said:
Not sure about the Toon Force though. And what about the rope he pulls to crush Kirby with a miniture Popstar?
Exactly that would be the Toon Force. I guess him being able to survive/return from being inhaled is good? I honestly don't know what to make of all those cases but MH should definitely have no regen via coming back from blowing up, making it iffy for him to be able to return from being inhaled.

Ah, I guess that makes sense. I'm not too well versed with Toon Force to know what would and wouldn't count.

When you say "MH should definitely have no regen via coming back from blowing up", does that mean he should ("he came back from being blown up, that's regen") or he shouldn't ("he should definitely have no regen") have Regenerationn?

Also, yeah, returning from behind inhaled is a weird thing you find in Kirby from time to time, really not sure what it could mean...

The latter.

And yeah, it's a goofy verse, we do what we can I guess.

Since threads are apparently going down the drain soon, we should probably try to pass this before the deadline.

I believe I added everything we discussed/approved to the profile, but if anyone wants to check it over, go ahead.

Back