• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Roshi vs Naruto Uzumaki

Im gonna be honest naruto wins in versatility and hax part considering roshi has absolutely no defence against TSB

On the other hand roshi just cant instantly kill naruto unless he manages to seal him which i doubt will happen considering he has no way to know which naruto is the real one out of thousand of them

Naruto is also resistant to his hypnosis cause of kyuubi and as i said before he could clone spam him to death

anyway i vote for naruto

Roshi hits him with the greatest kamehameha, or uses mafuuba.

Powerful ki blasts have been shown to atomize as well.

Also @Shrek

DB characters have been seeing through illusions and clones since day 1. Naruto wasting his chakra to hide himself won't matter.

They at least destroy on cellular level, shown with Cell

He was able to regenerate from a single cell but was fully destroyed by Gohan

Piccolo vs Goku (DB) (Thought he atomized him, which means he should be capable of doing so, but I guess the Dragon Ball statement was retconned on Namek.)

Frieza kills krillin (DBZ)

Regarding Gohan vs Cell

Atomization in DB usually occurs if powers are relatively equal and someone gets the edge, or they're outclassed. Which is why him self-destructing left some of his cells intact (likely by design), or why Goku could only erase half his body, yet a full power Gohan wiped him out completely.

Further backed by SS3 Goku saying he could've killed Majin Buu when he transformed for him, and since Majin Buu has mid-high regen, Goku would've atomized him.

Don't see one Low 5-B character Vaporizing another Low 5-B character, with a generic energy blast. That's equivalent to me saying Naruto is going to vaporize Roshi with a Biju Bomb as it can vaporize things.

Unlike, TSB, which simply disintegrates on a molecular level on contact without force. But it's restricted.

Naruto via versatility, TSB should be able to take care of Roshi, also knowing Roshi his going to end up using mafuba which could end with him capturing a clone instead of the real naruto.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Naruto via versatility, TSB should be able to take care of Roshi, also knowing Roshi his going to end up using mafuba which could end with him capturing a clone instead of the real naruto.
TSB is restricted.

Roshie battle agaisnt the freaza army isn't as impresive in dbs as the movie, he strugled against one soldier and immmidiatly lost his buff form after one kamehameha, also most if not all of his tecnique can only affect one person at a time (sleep tecnique, electrical prison thing, mafuba, ect). So Naruto can easely overwhelm him whit his thousands of clones.

Also this is pre training Roshi and he has no counter to the sexy no justu.

Unite My Rice said:
DB characters have been seeing through illusions and clones since day 1. Naruto wasting his chakra to hide himself won't matter.
Shadow Clone= copy of user

+ its not even illusions

Back