• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

>Valev vs the little girl

I am welcome to suggestions as to how to make that fair.

You can't.

It's just really sad.

It might be a bit more fair once I roleplay with her a little more, tho then her tier may change.

>sean vs Collective was made while I was sleeping.

Mk then.

Solis finish was more of a one-time attack then something that he could use multiple times. He can't access it in arc two for these 2 reasons

1. He could only use it in the first place due to his body forcing out more energy in order to destory Ardam-- this was not voluntary and was out of his control.

2. He absorbed mass amount of the sun's energy in order to use more of his latent powers, as he does not leave orbit as he did in the first arc within the second arc, he can't do so.

No problem.

Looking for 8-As of various power.

And High 6-Bs/6-As/Baseline High 6-As, too.

Match is against Valev, by the way. He might be able to keep the Solis Finis, considering his profile really doesn't have much else. Depends on how quick it is to charge and what kind of attack it is (fire, electricity, etc).

(Speaking of which, I believe your character has Statistics Amplification from Thundering Movement, and Transformation from Quasar Drive.)

Oh- yes, I'll make sure to add that. I'd say that mostly due to solis finis being dwarf star level- and having the capability to go much higher.

The charge time for most of his attacks aren't THAT large. T

However, those aren't the only attacks that Arctiaus has. I decided upon listing his stornger ones. Also-- what version of Valev are we using?

For a 6-A fight, the third key, WoM.

As it is, I'm struggling to see how far it is with Arct as without Solis, he just doesn't have many relevant abilities, but with it, it just depends on how quickly he nukes everything.

I see whered you're coming from- I need to do some fleshing out of his abillities, though I'll keep them within the parameters of the canon.

Well, once you fill it out more, thern we can go at it.

Alright-- at this point, I don't see much more to add unless I get into the later versions of Arctiaus. That's it I suppose

Unfortunately, Hope slipped into Low 7-C, which is just out of the grasp of my characters.

except valev, since who really cared about a x3 AP disadvantage anyways?

Ironically that's the only match that could probably work.

If they don't resist soul manip, they'll be at a bit of a disadvantage.

Hope's 9-A form I think can maybe go against Littlepip should some of her equipment get restricted and speed =ed

Back