• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

Alright, do you want to make the thread or do you want me to do it? And which Widow form?

Lekmos said:
@BlackDarkness
Little brother or Big Brother or maybe their father. 6-A or High 6-A, Demigod or full god and High 6-A matches.

Of course there is also their other siblings who would like to figth Ares and Athena, both 6-A.

If someone else want figth this family, go on make your pick.

Oh, in Athena case you have to only defeat her, owl can live.
I think i choose Endymion for his fight with Mamutto, you can do the thread for it, i will be busy for a bit lately

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Any match-Up for Gearva or Arc?
Duwang maybe for one of them? (preferably Arc since it is the less haxier one and may give both a chance and not stomp) in his High 6-A key. Can't jump to other tier. I'm reworking him currently so if you give me some time i would be glad for you to make the match a little more well explained.

Hmmmm... In my Faintree rebooted universe, there are three 2-C's. But I'm not making profiles for them till the webcomic ends which won't be anytime soon.

Anyways, match for this character I made when I was ten? Also wanna mention that the three different keys have completely different powers and abilities.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Snivy56

Peppypony said:
Hmmmm... In my Faintree rebooted universe, there are three 2-C's. But I'm not making profiles for them till the webcomic ends which won't be anytime soon.
I have time to wait and these are just parents, their childrens are waiting their turn later.

Okay then, while one of them will just sit comfortably while ruling over her hermit kingdom being the brutal dictator that she is. >;)

The Faintree reboot is gonna have 5-As. But I won't make profiles out of them untill I get to certain points of the series cuz spoilers. And I'm totally NOT in the mood to work on the comic series right now. :/

Edit tier change. Lets introduce next choices..

Great mother of demiurges Existence (Low 1-C tier) and oppose her..

..like coins other half, the great destroyer
Darkness (Tiers Low 2-C, 2-B or Low 1-C)

I have one 5-A in my verse Archbishop, but i am not sure would it be good match?

Does anyone have a good fight for my boi Jake?

Any key is fine

Also if anyone has a good match for my MC Izrelda, I would be happy to hear some suggestions.

Again, any of his keys can be used

Izreldan said:
Does anyone have a good fight for my boi Jake?

Any key is fine

Also if anyone has a good match for my MC Izrelda, I would be happy to hear some suggestions.

Again, any of his keys can be used
Jake vs Doom?

Interesting. Both are RPG game characters with an enemy called "Corruption" just like the game A. Wayne is from. Let's go. Can u make the page I hella inexperienced. Either guy is fine. Lemme make some revisions on my guy first tho

Back