• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-Up Request Thread

Robots that do nothing but fly and shoot lasers. I'll be suprised to see that I could have a match for them.

Well, seeing that they are not crazy with Hax. They could seem like great opponents for the minions.

EDIT: And let me know when you've done making it.

I have a 5-A for Leo but unfortunately not only is she not finished but I think it's gonna be a haxstomp seeing how Leo in her 5-A key only has senses and Regen that won't be enough aganist an atomization attack

Only High 6-A I got is a D&D Deity. Sorry boyo.

I've got

Literally none in any tiers so high/low as that

D&D skips straight from 5-B to Low 2-C

I've got various High 6-A's, but they are all in the process of sandbox. The last 5-B's i got just got upgraded to 5-A thanks to a calc.

D&D has several characters in the lower tiers (High 7-C, 7-B, High 7-A, 6-B)

Weakest High 7-C is probably Dexion Starr or Ciren the Leprechau

Weakest 7-B is certainly Mogar of the Yeomanry

Weakest High 7-A is the only one, Vaeru, but I wouldn't suggest him

aaaaand weakest 6-B is Deathwing, who is literally only strong in-verse because he resists a lot and he is powerful physically and has no hax to speak of.

> 5-B to 5-A

I got nothing as of yet.

Those are. Most tiers are "common". I just personally don't have Tier 5s aside from D&D Deity Avatars, which are stompy.

Meck's power null is situational. It requires him to cast the same spell that's being cast against him beforehand- if he does, the ring he wears negs it.

Yo BattleReviews quick question. How far into Wall level is Rockbass?

Because D&D Character's Wall level is REALLY REALLY HIGH

GreyFang82 said:
This... is a good point.

GreyFang82 said:
His feat is being able to Destroy eardrums from people. It also effects steel types, including Tanks.

Yes but

The exact AP is what we mean

Does he have like a calc or anything or something?

He probably doesn't, which is fine me or DMUA can try to do a calc. Or we can scale from this tank (It's the only tank with wall level durability on our site)

If we scale from the strongest version of the tank, it would likely be able to be intact after its own ramming. So I guess the rock has a possible AP of 891,358 joules on the absoulute high-end. (Still a stomp)

That'd be 0.2 kg of TNT to D&D's 2+ kg of TNT.

Yes. So D&D is probably a no-go.

Sorry. I got no 9-Bs then.

Back