• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matthew Patrick addition spam?

So, for a while now I've been working on a Matpat bio for a personal project. As such, there's a lot of random bullshit I've found that I think should be added.

I've already added a few things to the profile, mainly the two lifting strength feats, but should I add most of the other stuff as well? That would mainly just be adding a crap-ton of hax, but there's some other feats for him to add as well.

Should I just add all of them?

I'll be reuploading a bio for Ol' Matpat soon on my Deviantart (yeah, Deviantart, whatever), but I probably would leave out the stuff from Deadlock for this, where he gets a lot of his abilities from, since scaling is bullshit there (although, it should be mentioned that in Fire vs Water, he tanks being struck by electricity from the Greek Gods), and most of his feats aren't as notable as others.

Also, there's still several Game Theory episodes I still need to rewatch and I lack feats from almost all of Film Theory.

Stomped a mansion into the ground

Fired an arrow from Los Angeles to Orange County

Chucked Hello Neighbor (and by extension the overworld) at Austi (which I did just add a few minutes before I posted this question)

Slapped by Peach (VSBW)

Crushed by corporate juggernauts

Had several objects thrown at him by Scott Cawtho

Can endure wearing a head lamp that emits radiation at 30 Gray, which is enough to instantly kill every stem cell and progenitor cell in a human body

Crushed under several houses

Did 4000 consecutive pushups despite having gotten sick from drinking a wheatgrass potio

Can survive in space without proper protection or a helmet

Ate the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man three separate times before running around a quarter of Earth's circumference in about a second and a half (the picture starts to shrink just before he reaches the quarter mark, but still)

Broke into the Neighbor's home, broke into the basement and saved a hostage, and fled from the building, Neighbor in pursuit, in a matter of three seconds

Abilities (reminder, disregarding Deadlock) include

Can re-enter his body to self-resurrect

Came back after being erased from existence twice (Once erased by Movie Thanos' snap)

Can create fire and summon lightning (fire was in the fire type episode, but I forget where the lightning was)

Flight

Kirby's Inhale

Travel through computers

He shows several times to be able to transform, once turning into Rosalina, implying he may have her time and space hax

Can hear people's thoughts

Papyrus Air Walk

and HOLY SHIT there's so much more, most of which is from Deadlock

Other notable stuff is that he can apparently use the Kamehameha and can create flame shields to negate hate comments.

Then arsenal...

To cut it nice and short, the Star Rod and Homerun Bat from Smash Bros, calculated by Austin (18,037 N/20.46 G at 0%), (1667 G at 999%), the aforementioned 30 Gray radiation head lamp, a crap-ton of hookshot, the Theorist Ring (TOME) and Theorist Cap, Sans, and the Movie Infinity Gauntlet, which he's used three times (It's in the Thanos Theories, but I'm too lazy to find the exact times for them).

Plus, Spider-Goat, Manny the Mammoth, and Smoothie-making microbots

Then for weaknesses, take your pick.

Allergic to Old Spice, hates the sound of popping balloons, extreme Arachnophobia (even stylized paper plates cause him to panic), Aviophobia (damn good southern accent, though), struggles to play wind instruments for extended periods of time, and he can be easily distracted by theory fodder.

Back