• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Max wins after a fight that lasts 1,5 googolplex years (Max vs Logan lasted 1 googolplex years) (and Max barely won)

MaxForward said:
Max wins after a fight that lasts 1,5 googolplex years (Max vs Logan lasted 1 googolplex years) (and Max barely won)
Max foght Logan in a fight that lasted 1 googolplex years and bearly won (which I doubt, since its far more likely that Logan won) but PewDiePie is boundlessly above and beyond Logan, if Pewds and Logan where to fight Pewds would win in an instant, the Bro Force simply cannot be matched

Then Max will win after 92748283737727374727373737758393853984842948388 googolplex centuries

Max simply isnt winning

Max>=Logan (According to you)

Pewds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan

Max can clone himself Graham's number^infinity^maxfinity times, then pewds may lose.

Sorry, I stomp and then set down my trap card!

The moment you give any existant or non-existant reason as to why I don't stomp, I will stomp due to the reasons you gave but multiplied to a non-conceptual amount.

Smileyface39 said:
The moment you give any existant or non-existant reason as to why I don't stomp, I will stomp due to the reasons you gave but multiplied to a non-conceptual amount.
You're not in this battle

Also hello MaxFowards alternate account

Who says you need to be in a battle to win if you have already trancended the concept of wiki's?

Also, my trap card and all of it's effects come into play, except multiplied to an even higher number due the sheer presence of the most infintesimal fragment of one of my stray thoughts.

Soel404 said:
Smileyface39 said:

that is not my alternate account

MaxForward said:
Soel404 said:
Smileyface39 said:

that is not my alternate account
He seems to have no activity other than this VS Thread so it makes it seem kinda scetchy, but whatever, if you say so

Logan has change. He doesn't care if he lose cause he knows that people wants there character to win against a fight with logan. But logan knows NOT to mess with pweds.

So should I add MaxForward to Pewds notable victories? because it seems like everyone has resorted to spam

Pewds has far more solid reasons for why he would win, Max has nothing but your opinion

Back