• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MaxForward in his natural habitat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxForward said:
Feel free to follow this thread, battle me (if you want to) send characters for me to fight and give me a tier once you saw my feats.
You're basically asking me to post 15728640 Spingys.

Goosethehonker said:
Im not trying to stop people from quoting but when they use a one word quote amd the one word is *This* Its starting to get a bit spammy and appears on nearly every thread that is made
When you come up with a better way, message me on my wall. Stat.

Goosethehonker said:
Im not trying to stop people from quoting but when they use a one word quote amd the one word is *This* Its starting to get a bit spammy and appears on nearly every thread that is made
I agree with this, finally, somebody else who notices this

Copetan said:
Goosethehonker said:
I agree with this, finally, somebody else who notices this
there shouldn't be rules against them though

And there isn't but it ''is'' annoying and it doesn't contribute to the discourse of the thread

Its an easy way of showing that you agree with someone

I feel that if you agree with somebody, but you don't have anything significant to add, the Kudos button is right there. It can't get simpler than this.

But if somebody agrees with someone else and does have an additional idea to add, or at least an extended compliment, then quotes would be better for this, because the person quoting would be adding something significant to the thread.

Ultimately though, I don't think there should be a rule against these single word quote replies, I just think that they should be highly recommended

Copetan said:
Its an easy way of showing that you agree with someone
I feel that if you agree with somebody, but you don't have anything significant to add, the Kudos button is right there. It can't get simpler than this.
But if somebody agrees with someone else and does have an additional idea to add, or at least an extended compliment, then quotes would be better for this, because the person quoting would be adding something significant to the thread.

Ultimately though, I don't think there should be a rule against these single word quote replies, I just think that they should be highly recommended

Nah, we only use the Kudos button if we like the comment.

Ok, are people seriously throwing a hissy fit over the ******* "^This" comment? What the Hell has this world come to?

...It's not even used that often...

Crabwhale said:
Ok, are people seriously throwing a hissy fit over the ******* "^This" comment? What the Hell has this world come to?

...It's not even used that often...
This

Please don't make another colossal quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back