• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell speed upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
I was playing unmasked and I realized when you help flash win the race against reverse flash as maxwell you react and can run as fast as flash basically scaling to him
Now the other thing is flash actually says how fast he runs before this which is by his quote "299,792,458 meters per second" which is exactly light speed.
Should maxwell get an upgrade for this right now its literally just unknown.

Scans for the statement:

Helping flash win the race:

"Lately I've been running so fast, it's like I'm running at light speed!"
After that he literally confirms how fast he runs. I believe flash said that since he didnt know how fast he was exactly after that he says exactly how fast he is

He confirms how fast the speed of light is—a Flash Fact.
Oh I see but shouldnt maxwell atleast get a possibly rating for it? And since he says its a flash fact does that mean he ran as fast as light and thats how he knows it

I still feel as if it is way too vague. He says "It's like I'm moving at the speed of light!", implying that he is not, in fact, moving that fast. He also just gives the speed of light for context of how fast the speed of light is. Although, I wouldn't be against a "Possibly Relativistic" rating.

I still feel as if it is way too vague. He says "It's like I'm moving at the speed of light!", implying that he is not, in fact, moving that fast. He also just gives the speed of light for context of how fast the speed of light is. Although, I wouldn't be against a "Possibly Relativistic" rating.
Yeah I agree but flash was casually running a bit slower than speed of light but maxwell scales to a RACE

But again, nothing gives us a definitive number to put something at. Also, what shows that he was casually reaching that speed or that he was running way faster than normal in that race?

But again, nothing gives us a definitive number to put something at. Also, what shows that he was casually reaching that speed or that he was running way faster than normal in that race?
Yeah I know the blackhole feat is better, also it should be commonsense flash trying harder against reverse flash

Fair point, but we don't know how much harder. I feel as if without seeing the scan of the Black Hole, everything is way to vague and up to interpretation to quantify

Yeah, I need some more context for that, since it doesn't even look like Flash is the one doing the escaping; it's Superman. Also, if the flash is be able to outrun it, wouldn't that mean that Maxwell would be able to as well? Because in the scan, he's just holding on to The Flash, who is holding on to Superman.

Yeah, I need some more context for that, since it doesn't even look like Flash is the one doing the escaping; it's Superman. Also, if the flash is be able to outrun it, wouldn't that mean that Maxwell would be able to as well? Because in the scan, he's just holding on to The Flash, who is holding on to Superman.
Look at the image I posted. At first they outrun it but the pull starts getting to them since they are in space then superman helps them fly away

JvdNlJetNoHihuVWBqqL-fsdWQNVCaBzH8ZqCmULzIv9LBLL6eEPd2cZOuRSvSPU-m4m2gideGpEKM8JLwbyh9A3JC-MgJR_1tOv3WwMI3HqR5JdouR8S0OWqcEQYaF3gV4pwlwYdg=s0

Well, now that I see the full feat, something is weird. If Maxwell scales to The Flash, why would he need to climb on his back in order to escape the Black Hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back